Interview

Gangster Boys

Xiumin's POV

 

Luhan and the orchestra club couldn't be the only one having fun with Ra Hee.And so we decided that this week's school news should be about the performance. Yoora noona was the one interwieving while I was the one writing the details. After gathering everyone, we started asking.

"How long did you prepare?" Yoora asked.

"It took us two whole weeks to complete everything." Tao replied.

"Who came up with the idea to do a play?"

"It was all Ra Hee's idea. She wrote the script herself and distributed the parts accordingly." Chanyeol answered

"It would be wrong for me to take credit for everything. If it wasn't for everyone's effort, the performance would be totally ruined." Ra Hee added.

"It seems like this was the first time you guys acted. How were you able to portray each role and act out each scene?"

"Acting wasn't really hard. I think the hardest part was to memorize the lines. Since the scenes could be related to real life, it made it easier for us to act it out." Baekhyun said matter-of-factly.

"It was a big change towards Ra Hee's visual. How did you react to this?"

"Well, being Ra Hee's first friend I already figured out that she was cute. Other than that I don't have much to say." Chanyeol stated.

"Most people wouldn't notice at first, but Ra Hee is pretty. I was taken by surprise that she could be even prettier." Tao complimented.

"Yeah right! I saw you backstage and your mouth was hanging wide open. Anyways, I'm not that close with Ra Hee and I don't know much about her. I was shocked that a quiet simple girl like Ra Hee can turn ino a beautiful princess." Baekhyun commented.

"Sorry, but I have to interrupt. I saw you nosebleed, but you wiped it away." Chanyeol defended Tao.

"How about you Chen? What was your reaction?" Yoora asked. I realized that Chen hasn't spoken yet. I couldn't wait for his answer.

"Ra Hee looked beautiful in the dress. I think everyone was shocked because no one expected Ra Hee to actually wear a dress. And I was glad that she braided her hair when I told her to do so." Chen answered rather quietly. I couldn't avoid feeling giddy when Chen complimented Ra Hee.

"Wow! These guys sure do give out lots of compliments. However, why did you change your visual for the play Ra Hee?"

" Like Chen said, no one expected me to change my looks. However, I don't plan on sticking with the 'reputation' I showed. I just wanted to prove that real beauty lies within. It also wouldn't be fair for Baekhyun since he had to crossdress. Doing a play was already a big thing, I simply decided to just go all the way." 

"Speaking of which, why was Baekhyun the one to dress as a girl?"

"Obviously he's the girliest one. He's even more girly than Ra Hee." Tao said, finally taking his revenge.

"You're just jealous because I'm pretty." Baekhyun defended himself.

"Okay. You all must be tired. Last question, were you satisfied with the standing ovation?"

"Yes!" They all said at once."

And so the interview ended. The group of friends headed home, while the journalism club cleaned up. It took about 45 minutes to gather everything. As I headed out, my phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered my phone.

"Hyung, it's me Tao. Hyung come quickly. Help. What do I do? Hyung hurry. Eottoke?"

"I can't understand you. Slow down and stay calm." I heard CHanyeol take the phone from Tao.

"Ra Hee-yah, she collapsed. We already called an abulance 10 minutes ago. I can't bear to see a friend unconscious. Hyung what do we do?"

"Stay where you are. Wait for help to come. Don't ever take an eye off Ra Hee. I'll call the others and head to the nearest hospital. You guys should be there by then. Just make sure Ra Hee is still breathing."

"Arasso. Hurry." Chanyeol replied.

I hung up and called the others. We all decided to meet up in school and go together. Waiting for the guys to come, I came up with almost 30 possibilities.

Hopefully Ra Hee will be safe.