Hospital

Gangster Boys

Ra Hee's POV

 

As we were walking along the sidewalk, the guys were ahead of me. Their sure do get them far. Tired from all the work and preparations, my head started to hurt. Suddenly, it got harder to breathe. It feels like my chest was being squeezed. I looked around, everything was blurred. My ears were ringing. I felt so dizzy.I tried to call out to the guys, they were far. 

"Wait up guys. My head hurts. I feel dizzy."

My knees turned to jelly. My body feels so heavy. I couldn't open my eyes anymore. I felt weak. I tried to call out one more time. "Oppa!"

And then, nothing. Everything was dark. 

Help.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kai's POV

 

Xiumin hyung called D.O. while I was helping him with the groceries.

"Yeoboseyo?" D.O. hyung put the phone on speaker.

"Go to the school right now. Ra Hee collapsed. Meet up with the others at the school. From there we'll head to the hospital." Xiumin said in a rush.

For some reason my heart sank when I heard that. In my past, my gangster days were pretty wild. I've hurt many people. Hearing news about a person you care about get hurt, it feels like I'm about to die. Other than EXO, Ra Hee is that one persn that I care about more than myself. I can't stay still. I was restless.

I asked her before, about the day I hit Ra Hee. I asked her why she didn't move. Her answer was,

"If I moved you would've hit a wall. I chose not to move because you would hurt yourself. It's better if I was the one to get hurt. That way you can prove that bully wrong. You're way better than what he says you are. In fact you're better than him."

All of my life my parents said that I was stupid and useless. Ra Hee was the one who actually believed in me.

When we arrived at the school, everyone was there.

"Which hospital is it?" I asked.

"The one near that donut shop we eat at." Xiumin hyung said. While everyone got in the car, I dashed to the hospital. It's only 150 meters, I can do this.

I came in the hospital panting. Walking towards the front desk, I asked Ra Hee's room number. It was Room 088.

I opened the door. Ra Hee lay in bed unconcious. Some of the guys were there.

"What did the doctor say? Is she going to be fine?"

I felt someone pat me on my back. It was D.O. The rest of the guys arrived. Good thing the room was big.

"She's fine Kai. The doctor said that Ra Hee has already had a weak body. During our preparations for the play, Ra Hee lost some sleep, skipped meals, and didn't get enough vitamins that her body needs. Don't worry she'll wake up soon enough." Chanyeol said.

Just then a guy entered the room. 

"Hmmmm? This is Room 088 right? Why is there a bunch of guys? Where's Ra Hee?" he asked.

We all looked at him with confusion.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Suho hyung asked.

Slowly his expression changed. He gasped loudly.

"By any chance are you here to confess your feelings for her? Daebak!"

Who is this guy?