♕Date?

『Photograph Of You』

 

Date?

 

[Third Person POV]

Luhan immediately turned around and looked at you, concern written all over his face because you had called him back so suddenly.

“Is something wrong ~~~~ ah?”

You stood up and walked over to Luhan, his hand moved forward and was about to touch your shoulder but he hesitated a bit and then let his hand drop back by his side again.

“Are you okay?” he asked again.

“You said there was something you wanted to give back to me?”

“Oh, that. I almost forgot, come on” Luhan chuckled a bit and then let out a sigh.

He opened the door and held it as you stepped out. He walked next to you in silence, you could tell he had something on his mind.

“What are you giving back to me oppa?” you asked curious.

“You’ll just have to wait and see. But I’m surprised you hadn’t figured it out already” he said with a smile.

As you both reached the black van Luhan pulled open the door and was met with Tao, face to face.

“Oh, ~~~~ sshi, fancy meeting you here” Tao said with a huge child-like grin.

“Here, take it and go” Luhan whispered handing Tao the six bags of food.

“Got it” Tao replied with a wink.

“~~~~ ah, wait here. I’ll be back in two seconds” Luhan assured you.

“Mmm” you nodded and waited patiently as Luhan swiftly stepped in and came back, literally in two seconds.

“Close your eyes, and hold out your hands” he instructed.

You did as you were told, you could feel your heart going insane as you waited for something to touch your trembling hands. After a second or so you felt something hard on your hands. You opened your eyes to see your purse.

“Omo oppa, I left it in your car?”

“Yes you did clumsy” he said with a chuckle.

You let out a giggle and stuffed the purse into your pocket.

“I normally don’t use it, so I didn’t notice it was gone” you said gently scratching the back of your head.

“What about all your money? Wasn’t it in there?” Luhan asked a bit puzzled.

“No, I only bought a bit of money to the party, not all of it” you replied.

“Oh” he said nodding.

“Well… I’m gonna go inside, I think I’ve left Hyuna for long enough” you said.

Luhan was silent as you waved at him gently. You turned and let out a sigh.
*Aish, why can’t I make conversation?*
Suddenly you felt a hand pull yours back and your heart skipped a few beats at the sudden warmth.

“~~~~ ah… I…”

“Oppa, is something wrong?” you asked shyly as you felt your face go hot.

“About dinner, it’s still on… but I was wondering. If it’s just us two… would you still come?” Luhan stuttered and it made you smile slightly at how child-like he had become.

“Oppa, what are you asking?”

“~~~~ ah, will you go on a date with me?” he said quickly.

Your eyes widened slightly and your heart began pounding against your chest as the words finally set in.

“As in a date, date?” you asked.

“Yes, a date, date” Luhan repeated with a dorky smile.

You smiled brightly and nodded. Luhan returned your smile and shuffled slightly.

“Well, how about tomorrow?” Luhan asked the dorky smile still plastered on his face.

You remained silent and nodded. Luhan placed his hand gently on your shoulder and leaned in close to you. You inhaled and held your breath.

“I’ll pick you up from your house at four o’clock”

As soon as his breath could no longer be felt against your cheek you heard the van roar to life in front of you. You looked up and watched as the black van drove off, as you watched the window you saw a face come up and greet you. You waved as Junsu gave you a cute smile. With butter flies in your heart you skipped back inside the café to see Hyuna tapping her hand on the table impatiently.

You she sat up and frowned at you when you sat down in front of her.

“What?” you asked trying to contain your excitement.

“You ditched me for more than 15 minutes” she pointed out with a flat tone.

“Hyuna ah, I’m sorry” you apologised.

“Doesn’t change anything” she said still in the same flat and uninterested tone.

“My shout?” you said with a cute smile.

“Okay” Hyuna brightened up immediately and began talking again.

“So, what was that all about?” she asked sipping on her second glass of coke.

“Luhan oppa sorta asked me out on a date” you said in a fake careless tone.

“SORTA! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SORTA?! DID HE OR NOT?” Hyuna demanded jumping up and down in her seat.

Consciously you looked around to see all eyes were on the two of you. You hushed Hyuna and mouth apologies around the little café.

“Sorry” she whispered.

You rolled your eyes and began mixing your noodles.

“Well…”

[Luhan POV]

“Hyung, tell us what you said!!!!” Lay whined, tickling me.

“No! Leave me alone” I screamed as he attacked my rib cages.

“Aish, Lay hyung, it’s easy enough to guess what he said” Tao said with a mouthful of spaghetti.

“Taoa h, why are you such a pig?” Chen complained as he placed his drink down and proceeded to wiping little panda’s mouth.

Tao gave his hyung a huge smile and then continued to eat like crazy.

“Yeah, but we want to hear it ourselves, Luluuu! Please” Xiumin whined as he too, started to attack me.

“Xiumin ah! Stop!” I laughed as I tried to defend my poor stomach.

XIumin screeched as he saw how much he was making me laugh.

“Serves you right hyung! Tell us or else someone’s gonna get hurt!”

“Hyung don’t be so uncool” Lay said with a pout.

I shot up on both my foot as Xiumin tickled my rib. Just as I stood up and got my balance the van halted to a sudden stop and I found the floor of the van coming closer and closer to my face.

“Aish” I complained as I laid flat on the small space in front of my seat.

“Luhan ah, are you okay?” I felt Kris’s arms pull me up as I rubbed my head.

“No” I complained.

I looked up to see Chen and Lay clutching at their stomachs and laughing hard. Tao tried to hold in his food as his eyes squinted together.

“Ya! Kim Jongdae! Do you want to fight?” I yelled touching a small lump that had now started to form on my head.

“Okay, the prize is ~~~~ sshi” Chen agreed as he hid behind Lay.

“Kim Jongdae, just wait till we get inside” I winced as Lay touched the lump on my head.

I brushed Lay’s hand away and glared at him.

“Sorry guys” we all looked at the mirror.

The driver had an apologetic look on his face and we began gathering our stuff. We all thanked him and slowly climbed out of the van. I watched as Junsu ran off ahead poking his tongue out at me. Lay and Tao were both juggling the take out bags and Kris had his arm around my waist, supporting me.

“How is your head Luhan ah?” Kris asked as he looked at it.

“Sore” I replied.

“Come on, I’ll get you an egg”

Kris grabbed my wrist and began pulling me in faster. As Kris, Lay, Tao and I got inside I stalked away and tried to find Chen and Xiumin.

“Luhan ah, I have to get you an egg, where are you going?" Kris asked concerned.

“Go cook it, I’ll be done with Chen soon” I replied as I walked off.

“Hyung be gentle” Lay called out with a laugh as he and Tao set the food on the table.

I knocked on Chen’s door and heard him let out a muffled squeal.

“Ya! Kim Jongdae open the door!” I yelled, banging on it even harder.

“No, ajushi go away” he whinged with a laugh.

“Ajushi?! I am no ajushi!” I exclaimed, now he really had me mad, picking on my age wasn’t a laughing matter in this house.

I twisted the door knob and let myself in. I smirked as I saw a shaking lump under the blanket. I jumped onto his bed and began attacking him the way he had attacked me.

“You messed with the wrong person Kim Jongdae” I said as I shoved him off his own bed.

“Hyung I’m sorry” he said as he fell onto the floor.

“You should be, look at my forehead!” I said pointing to the red lump.

“Just tell me what you said and I promise I’ll help you make dinner for the rest of the week” he offered.

“Ya! Do you think I’m dumb? It’s Sunday, today is the last day of the week!” I said with a chuckle throwing a pillow at him.

“I’ll be good, please. I tell you stuff” he said with a pout that would have made any fan girl go crazy.

“Aish, if I must” I said.

Excitedly Chen climbed back onto his bed and crossed his legs. It reminded me of the way little kids would sit on the ground just as their teacher was about to read them a picture book or tell a story. I smiled and began telling him…everything…

 

 

 

Chappie upppp
comment and support me~
Author's Note
Author's Note