♕Late

『Photograph Of You』

 

Late

 

[Luhan POV]

I tapped my fingers impatiently on the table in front of me. It was ten o’clock right now, ~~~~ was half an hour late already. There had been no phone calls or anything to tell us where she was and all of us were feeling quite restless.

“Aish, I’m going to have to talk to Star Shots about this girl” manager hyung complained.

“Oh, Hyung, don’t be angry, she’ll be here soon” I defended.

Kris turned and looked at me with a sly smile, I gave him a glare and continued to tap on the table. Something felt weird, deep down inside my gut was telling me to run out the doors and search for her, but I knew it was wrong and why one EARTH was I so worried anyway!

“Aish!” I complained, I quickly covered my mouth and looked at all the pairs of eyes staring at me.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Chen asked with a hand on my back.

“Uh… yeah. I’m fine” I whispered, giving him a small smile as he looked at me.

After a moment Tao flicked on the TV and I diverted my attention to it, along with everyone else in the room.

“Breaking News, there has been a Car Crash about 100 metres away from the main studio on Star street [A street I made up, it’s not real], witnesses say that two people have died and two people critically injured, the crash occurred about half and hour ago…”

That was the last thing I heard before I grabbed my beanie and bolted out the doors of the studio. I didn’t care if everyone was staring at me I knew I just had to run. I skidded to a stop at the elevator and pressed the down button.

“Wait… what am I doing? Elevators take forever!” I could just see the news headline now.

‘Crazy Luhan speaks to himself near elevator’ I shook off the thought and bolted to the stairs. I took a few steps and began jumping as many flights as I could. I didn’t even know if ~~~~ was the person in the crash but like they say ‘better safe than sorry’. I could feel my hand heat up as I slid down the stairs with my hand on the rail. A hundred metres, a hundred metres, I didn’t even know in which direction but I didn‘t care as long as I got there it didn’t matter. I leaped the last flight of stairs and continued on outside, people gave me glares as I ran past them, I skidded to a stop and moved as a little kid approached me.

“Luhan oppa, can I have your autograph?” she asked up with round eyes.

“How… I mean, I’m not Luhan… I’m Changshik” I said pulling my beanie down further over my ears.

“No you’re not, you’re Luhan oppa” she whined pulling my shirt.

“Aish, I’m not” I argued.

“Yes you are!” she screamed, tears then started flowing and I panicked as I received more looks.

“Omo, okay, okay. I’m Luhan oppa, but don’t tell…” I whispered.

“LUHAN OPPA!!!!” she yelled wiping her tears away.

I hit my forehead with my palm and looked at her. I quickly snatched the notebook out of her hand and scrawled my name in big letters across the white paper. I shoved it back into her arms and bolted out the door before more fans could ask for autographs. Any other day I would be willing to sign autographs, but right now, I had something more important to tend to. I took off down the streets as I received stares from people in cars passing by and people on the streets. Which direction?

“Umm, excuse me, which direction was the car crash?” I asked a guy in a beanie.

“Leave me alone” he brushed me off and I was left looking around at nothing.

“Excuse me, do you know where the crash took place?” I asked, his time I was hoping I would have better luck with a female.

“Aish, leave me alone” she complained.

“Aish! Could someone just tell me where the crash is!” I yelled.

I caught the eye of a little girl walking with her mum. She immediately pointed to the left and I ran off. As I neared the crash site all I could see was clogged up traffic. There were policemen and photographers everywhere. Everyone had formed a circle around the crash victims, it sort of had me wondering where all the ambulances were, I mean it had been half an hour already right? As I made my way through the crowd I caught site of Hyuna from across the circle. Then I spotted ~~~~, as healthy and unscratched as ever. I let out a sigh of relief as I watched her from across the circle. My eyes started to water when I realised how much I had worried and now that she was okay it was like I was okay. My voice broke out and I just wanted to be over there with her.

“~~~~ sshi! Pak ~~~~ sshi!” I yelled at the top of my lungs…

[Third Person POV]

“~~~~ ah, did you hear that?” Hyuna asked you as you both began to walk the last 100 metres to the studio.

“Hear what?” you asked.

“Your name. I could have sworn I heard someone yell out your name” she said scratching her head.

“Hyuna ah, don’t be silly” you said with a huge smile.

“Excuse me, sorry, excuse me, sorry” these two phrases continuously flowed out of your mouth as you and Hyuna pushed past the crowds of people.

“Ya, don’t these people have lives to get on with?” you asked Hyuna.

“Obviously not” Hyuna replied holding onto your bag as you towed her along.

You turned back to look at the people in the crowd when you finally made it over to the other side. As you turned back around you hit something and felt two long things wrap itself around you. For a moment you just stood there in shock, that was until a strong scent hit your nose. The smell of cologne, a cologne you would never be able to forget, a smell that soothed you. Then you felt something heavy lay on your shoulder and something else gently your hair.
*Am I in heaven?*

“I’m so glad you’re okay” an angelic voice said, it soothed you and you took a deep breath.

*Okay, I’m definitely in heaven*
The angel pulled away from you and you let out a gasp as the all too familiar face smiled at you.

“L....L-Luhan sshi” you stuttered.

 

 

 

Hey guys sorry for the long update ><
 
Author's Note
Author's Note