♕Stuttering

『Photograph Of You』

 

Stuttering

 

[Third Person POV]

“Omo ~~~~ ah, do you think anyone of the boys will take notice of me? I mean… Kris sshi is probably the nicest right, seeing as he’s the leader and all. Omo ~~~~ ah I could just die right now thinking of the boys behind those doors” Hyuna laid her head onto your shoulder and sighed at the thought of meeting the famous EXO-M boys.

“Aish, enough already!” you said loudly and moving so that her head fell.

“Come on, stop dreaming, we’re going to be late if we don’t hurry up”

“I’m sorry” she said and followed you with her hands clenched into fists by her side.

As you both pushed open the big glass doors you saw a few security guards and photographers waiting in front of the elevators.
*Oh, EXO-M are probably in the elevator already*
You shrugged and made your way to the information desk. A girl in a light blue uniform smiled politely at both you and Hyuna.

“Hi, can I help you?” she asked.

“Yes, I’m here to do the photo shoot for EXO-M, my name is Pak ~~~~” you said.

“Oh, okay just let me check” the girl smiled and looked down at her computer screen she typed in a few words and then smiled up at you.

“Yes, they are waiting on the 5th floor”

You thanked the girl and pulled Hyuna with you. She was so happy she couldn’t even move properly. You pressed the up button on the gold plate outside the elevator doors and waited patiently. By now the hoards of journalists and photographers had died down and left. You juggled your photography equipment in one hand and in the other you were holding Hyuna’s trembling hand. You could say she was a EXO fan… actually scrap that she is a Cassiopeian. You smiled as you heard a ding and pulled Hyuna with you inside the opening elevator doors.

“Hyuna ah, snap out of it you’re gonna scare the EXO-M guys” you said with a giggle.

You heard a ding again as you watched the number five light up above the elevator doors. You let out a long sigh and stepped out. It wasn’t that you were nervous about meeting the boys, it was more that this photo shoot was going to be your big breakthrough into the world of photography. The rest of your life depended on today, you had a right to be nervous. You pushed the doors open and was met by a very handsome face. He smiled at you with a friendly glint in his eye. For a moment you were mesmerised by his manly features and just stared in awe.

“Hello” he finally said.

You were startled by his voice and juggled your equipment to try and keep it from hitting the ground. Swiftly his hand reached out and grabbed the camera before it hit the floor.

“Thankyou” you whispered, blinking a few times.

“You’re welcome” he said.

“I’m EXO-M’s Kris, we’ll be working together today right?”

You nodded and looked at Hyuna, she was smiling and nudging you at the same time. She gave you a look that said ‘I told you’.

“Come in, I’ll introduce you to everyone else” you nodded and followed with Hyuna trailing behind closely.

“Omo, Kris sshi is so much better looking in person. He’s so hot!” she gushed quietly into your ear.

“Lay, Xiumin ge, Tao, Chen ,Luhan ge come out and meet ~~~~ sshi” Kris called out to the other members.

You were surprised he knew your name but shrugged it off and waited for the other members. They all gathered around a couch and smiled at Hyuna and you. Almost immediately you noticed Hyuna’s eyes focus on Lay and he too for a moment, seemed like he was staring at her.

“I’m EXO-M’s Zhang Yixing Lay, it’s nice to meet you” you watched as Lay stepped forward and stretched out his hand towards you.

His voice made you feel all funny and you shook his hand shyly. You watched as he shook hands with Hyuna, she almost wouldn’t let go of his hand and he gave her a friendly but puzzled look.

“I’m Huang Zitao Tao, please treat me well” Tao’s voice startled you, although you had heard them sing before you never really paid attention to their actual voices and so it startled you how high Tao’s voice was.

“Hello” you said shaking his hand.

Tao then introduced himself to Hyuna who was grinning at him sweetly.

“I’m Xiumin”  you shook his huge warm hand.

Xiumin then introduced himself to Hyuna and they talked for a bit before Kris’s voice spoke.

"kim jongdae aka Chen imnida" said as he bow to me, so fomal~

 

“Oh, Lay ah, where is Luhan ge?” Kris asked looking around.

You watched as everyone else in the room looked around, it appeared that they were missing a member. You looked over at Hyuna, she was still staring at Lay and he was slightly avoiding her stalker like stares. You giggled slightly and waited as everyone looked for Luhan.

“Sorry” you spun around immediately as an angelic voice spoke from behind you.

Everyone turned to look at the door and you watched as a lean figure dressed in a white shirt and black skinny jeans stepped into the room. At first he was looking down, but as he looked up you let out a small gasp as your eyes adjusted to his delicate features. He was…well… beautiful. His complexion was perfect and his facial features were perfectly formed. Sort of womanly like but still alluring and attractive in every way possible.

“Chorong called” he said simply.

As he walked past you, the smell of his cologne overwhelmed you and you found yourself just admiring everything about him.

“Luhan ah, this is our photographer for this photo shoot. And that lady there is her assistant” their manager said.

“It’s nice to meet you both” he said with a small smile.

“Y..you.. T…tooo” you stuttered, you slapped yourself mentally for stuttering and you looked around as you noticed the other four members smile at each other secretly.

Luhan walked over swiftly and sat down on the couch, the other members followed his lead which left you and Hyuna the only people left standing up. Hyuna pulled your hand and dragged you towards the second couch, which faced EXO-M’s white couch.

“So ~~~~ sshi, can you run us through the schedule?” the manager asked you.

“Umm.. Yes” you fumbled through your huge shoulder bag and pulled out a notebook, everyone listened carefully as you read from it.

“Firstly, we will do the group shoots, the group shots will consist of two members at a time and then the five members. After that we will take a half hour break before we proceed to the individual shots. If there is anything you wish to change then please let me know” you looked up just as you finished and noticed Luhan smiling at his phone, it didn’t even seem like he was paying any attention to you.

For some strange reason you felt a bit hurt that Luhan hadn’t paid attention to you, but why should that matter? You didn’t even know him.

“~~~~ sshi, I was wondering is it possible to do the individual shots tomorrow, the members have a lot of things to get through today” the manager said.

“Oh, that would be okay. It just means we have to set up again. But that should be no problem right?” you asked with a small smile.

“That settles it then” the manager stood up and ushered the members to their individual dressing rooms.

“Omo, ~~~~ ah, don’t you think they are all so much more y in person?” Hyuna squealed excitedly.

“Aish, Hyuna ah, settle down” you said hitting her slightly.

You got up and walked over to your fellow colleagues who had come here before hand to set up the studio.

“Taeyong oppa!” you said tapping one of the guys on the shoulder.

“~~~~ ah, I almost thought you had forgotten about me as soon as you met the members” he said with a playful smile.

“Me, forget you? Not in a million years oppa!” you said.

He let out a low chuckle and adjusted the lights in front of him.

“This is it, make it your best photo shoot ever okay?” he said.

“I’ll try”

Taeyong ruffled up your hair and continued to adjust the lights so they were just right. You smiled as you watched him work, moving swiftly and surely. Taeyong and you had been good friends for some time now but your relationship never really advanced more than that, the reason being you never accepted any of his dates.

“~~~~ sshi, we can start now” you turned and watched as the five members walked out.

You looked at Luhan, his new outfit somehow emphasized his body even more and you couldn’t help but just stare. There was something about him that was different to all the other members. His presence just seemed like it could just disappear any moment. He wasn’t a person of many words but you felt that in his mind there was probably more going on than any of the other members. You shook the thoughts of Luhan out of your head and focused back on the task at hand.

[Luhan POV]

I looked over at ~~~~, she had her eyes on me, but I don’t think she realised it. She shook her head slightly after a few moments and looked at her camera with a lot more interest than necessary. I had noticed her from the first moment I walked into the room, she was gorgeous, cute and hot at the same time. Earlier before she came Chorong had called me and we talked about what had been happening lately, it had been almost a month since I had spoken to her so at the time it just felt like my first priority. Unfortunately because of that I never had the chance to introduce myself properly to ~~~~. But then again, so what if I had introduced myself properly, it’s not like she would ever date me. I mean it would be so weird, everything that we ever did would be in the public eye and that would for her. I shrugged my feelings off and then sat down to watch the other members take their photos first.

“Okay, Lay ah, Kris ah, you two first” manager hyung called out.

Lay and Kris both made their way onto the white cloth laying on the floor and began doing their thing in front of ~~~~. The two made cute faces but ~~~~ stopped them while letting out a slight giggle. It sounded like wind chimes on a windy day, just a beautiful little twinkling that soothed the soul, I found myself smiling as I watched her face light up.

“Kris sshi, Lay sshi, I forgot to tell you, the requirements are that you guys act serious. Or… y” she said.

The two boys nodded and looked at each other. Kris immediately looked to the side and put on the best serious face he had. Lay did the same but in the opposite direction. I chuckled a bit as I watched the two most charismatic guys work the camera.

“Luhan hyung, what are you cooking tonight for dinner?” Xiumin asked suddenly sitting down next to me.

“I’m not cooking tonight” I defended.

“Aww but then who’s cooking?” he whinged.

“I don’t know, ask anyone else but it’s sure not me” I said flipping through a magazine I had found on the table.

Xiumin let out a sigh and then slumped off to go sit next to Tao. He knew better than to make me cook. I smiled contently to myself as I found a page that was dedicated to the release of Chorong’s new song. I flicked through a couple more pages until I found an article that caught my eye.

~New Photographer To Capture EXO-M In New Clothing Line~

I looked down at the picture of the photographer, sure enough it was ~~~~, I frowned slightly at the picture, it looked nothing like her, she was a lot more brighter and pretty in real life. The dark image of her in the magazine made her lose her beauty and I closed the magazine in frustration. I looked up to see that it was Tao and Lay’s turn, everyone had moved through their shots pretty fast and soon enough I would have to be in front of a camera again.

“Luhan ah, it’s your turn next” I got up and walked over to where everyone else was gathered.

“Hyung, how many shots are we taking for each couple?” I asked.

“~~~~ sshi is taking three but only one for each couple will be used” he explained.

I nodded and waited patiently for my turn. I watched ~~~~ as she focused the camera and moved around a bit, trying to get a good angle on every shot. She was a professional, a natural at what she was doing. I found it fascinating watching her… well that was until our eyes met, and I knew I had just been caught.

 

 

 

Hey guys sorry for the long update ><
and yea added SMrookies Taeyong in the story yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xD
please do keep supporting and comment please~
 
Author's Note
Author's Note