♕to be or not to be

『Photograph Of You』

 

To Be Or Not To Be

 

[Luhan POV]

For the next few seconds we had our very own little staring contest. Of course, being the girl ~~~~ looked away first, I could see a slight tint of pink on her cheeks and I felt a funny fluttering in the pit of my stomach. I looked away too, realising now that my heart was beating rather fast.

“Luhan ah, it’s your turn” manager hyung said, gently pushing me forward.

I stumbled a bit, making memebers howl with laughter. I gave them a glare and recomposed myself before moving over and standing next to Lay. Lay pulled my hand and positioned me so that I was standing in front of him. I heard ~~~~ clear and then bring the camera up to her eye level.

“Okay Lay sshi, Luhan sshi. Let’s start” she instructed, smiling brightly at Lay and I.

Lay gave me a pat on the back and then gave her his serious look. I too followed and began posing. My eye darted to ~~~~, there was a lot of concentration on her face I admired it for a second before catching Kris giving me a disapproving look.

[Your POV]

I found myself taking more care while taking the photos for Luhan. It just felt like I had to do everything within my power to make the photographs of Luhan as close to perfect as he was in real life. Looking through the camera it gave me more of a chance to look at Luhan without him noticing me or getting suspicious. After three shots the manager called out for a ten minute break. Everyone scattered and I found myself alone, picking out all the photo that looked good for the couple shots.

“Hey” I jumped slightly, causing the person who had surprised me to burst out laughing.

I turned to see Kris chuckling slightly and scratching the back of his head.

“Sorry” he said in between laughs.

“It’s okay, I was just concentrating and you startled me that’s all” I said with a smile.

“They look really good” Kris commented as he watched me flick through the photos.

“Thanks Kris sshi”

I turned my attention back to the screen when I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder.

“~~~~ ah, by any chance… can you tell your assistant to stop… well… staring at me?” I smiled as Lay looked worriedly over his shoulder at Hyuna.

“I have tried… she isn’t really one to give up easily. Sorry Lay sshi” I said with a sweet smile.

“Aish… what am I going to do” Lay shook his head and slumped off towards Chen.

“Well, I’ll leave you to it” Kris said walking away.

“Okay” I smiled after him and diverted my attention back to a picture of Xiumin.

[Luhan POV]

I looked over at ~~~~, she was staring at the computer screen and I couldn’t help but wonder who it was. I was about to get up when Kris held onto my shoulder and kept me down.

“I hope you’re not thinking what I think you’re thinking” he said looking at me seriously.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

Honestly I knew exactly what he meant but I just wanted to make sure I was thinking what I thought he was thinking. He raised an eyebrow at me and then got up and walked over to the fridge. After Kris had left the fridge I got up and walked over to the fridge as well, I looked into the fridge and saw there was two bottles of water left. I quickly grabbed both and made my way over to ~~~~. After all the work she had done I guess she would be thirsty. I was about two metres away from ~~~~ when I saw Kris’s figure pop up next to her. She smiled thankfully as he handed her a bottle of water. For some reason I felt a sharp stab of pain as I saw Kris handing her the bottle of water. Maybe I had secretly wished it was me and maybe I was wishing that the person she was smiling at was me. I let out a sigh and looked at the water in my hand.

“Chen ah, water?” I asked looking at him.

Chen nodded with a huge grin and held his hands up, ready to catch it. I threw it over to him and he began drinking immediately. I slumped back down on the couch and sighed. I watched as Kris left after a few minutes, that was it. I had had enough I had to go talk to her. I shot up and walked quickly over to her side. She was still staring intently at her screen but as I approached she quickly clicked a button and I saw what was on the screen. It was Kris.

[Your POV]

As I saw Luhan approach I got rid of the picture of him I was staring at and replaced it with Kris’s. He looked at the screen and there was something about his eyes that made me feel like someone else was meant to be on the screen.

“Hi” he said with a tight smile.

“H…hi Luhan sshi” I stuttered looking up at him.

“Are you enjoying your water?” he asked.

“I… I guess” I replied.

“Good” he swiftly turned away and began talking to Kris.

What was that all about? There was something about the way he came over that made me feel like he actually wanted to talk to me. But then when he came over it was like as if he just wanted to acknowledge the fact that I was still in the studio, as a sign of respect I mean.

[Luhan POV]

I cursed mentally and pulled Kris aside.

“Ya Kris ah, do you like ~~~~ ah?” I asked in a hushed tone.

“What? Am I crazy? Why would I like your girl?”

“Good.. I mean WHAT?” I noticed everyone turn and look at me funny, I shook my head and then looked at Kris again.

“My girl?” I asked again in a whisper.

“Yeah, bro you so like her. I just wanted to confirm it” Kris said, folding his arms across his chest.

“Aish Kris ah” I whined.

“I’ve seen the way you look at her, it’s creepier than the way you look at me. I mean you smile to yourself after every time” Kris chuckled.

“Kris ah” I whined again.

“I can tell she likes you too, so don’t try to deny anything” Kris teased as he playfully punched my arm.

“Kris ah… I” I began but he cut me off as he raised his hand.

“Luhan ah… I just need you to know that dating a celebrity would be very hard on her… I just hope you make the right decision for you and for her. Trust me… I know” Kris patted me on the back and walked off to join Lay.

“But Kris ah… I” Kris just gave me two thumbs up and waved at me.

Aish! Why was it he always knew what was going on in my mind. I looked over at ~~~~, she was watching me from the corner of her eye and quickly looked away as she noticed my gaze fall on her. I can’t like her. It would be too tough on her to be dating me. I shrugged off the feeling and went to sit down with the rest of the members.

[Your POV]

I looked at my clock, it was time to get back to work. I looked at Luhan from the corner of my eye, he was staring right at me. I quickly diverted my attention and got up off the chair.

“Umm… Mananger sshi, can we continue now?” I asked looking at everyone who was gathered around the couches.

“Ah, yes. Alright, it’s group photos now right, come on everyone in”

I smiled as I watched all the members make their way towards the white canvas. Hyuna came over and stood next to me. She tugged on my arm as I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

“What are you doing?” I asked amused.

“I think Kris sshi likes you” she teased.

“What? No. He’s just nice. Like you said, he’s the leader it’s in his nature to be caring”

I adjusted my camera as I avoided her gaze.

“So, do you find any of the members, boy friend material?” she teased pushing me slightly.

“I… I… look it’s time to begin” I said quickly changing the subject.

I walked away from Hyuna and began telling everyone to come closer together. As they posed this way and that I took as many shots as I could. After about twenty shots, the manager called it a day.

“~~~~ sshi, thankyou for today. We will see you again tomorrow” the manager said as he shook my hand.

“At the same time?” I asked.

“Yes” everyone began shuffling out and I smiled at each one of them as they passed.

“Bye ~~~~ sshi, bye Hyuna sshi” Xiumin,chen and Taochorused cheerfully as they left.

“Bye” Hyuna and I chorused back.

“Bye ~~~~ sshi, ummm… bye Hyuna sshi” Lay said, he quickly avoided Hyuna’s stares and ran out the door, wrapping his arms around both Xiumin and Chen.

“Bye Lay sshi!!!” Hyuna yelled excitedly.

“Omo, ~~~~ ah, did you see that? Lay sshi said bye to me” she swooned and laid her head onto my shoulder.

“Bye ~~~~ sshi” Kris said as he passed me.

“Bye Kris sshi” I smiled, I felt Hyuna nudge me as Kris walked ahead.

I brushed her off me and waited for the person I wanted to see the most make his way to the doors. I waited patiently as I watched Luhan walk right past me. He didn’t even look at me as he made his way out the doors. I felt a sharp stab of pain but didn’t dare say anything.

“I don’t like Luhan sshi” Hyuna whispered as Luhan disappeared into the elevator.

I stared after him, hoping that maybe he would turn back around and say goodbye. But he didn’t and I found myself just looking at an empty hall way.

[Luhan POV]

I had watched ~~~~ say goodbye to everyone and found myself admiring her smile as the other members walked out. I didn’t want her to take any notice of me and I especially didn’t want to feel mesmerised by her smile. So I decided to ignore her. It was harsh, I know but I had no other choice, it would hurt her more if she actually started feeling anything for me…

 

 

 

Hey guys sorry for the long update ><
 
Author's Note
Author's Note