♕Busy

『Photograph Of You』

 

Busy

 

[Your POV]

“~~~~ ah, ~~~~ ah, wake up!” I sat up sleepily and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand.

“Is it morning?” I asked, stretching my arms up above my head as I sat up.

“No princess, it’s midnight”

I turned to see Hyuna looking through my cupboard and throwing me some clothes.

“Hyuna ah, what’s the rush?” I asked still feeling really drowsy.

I had hardly any sleep last night because Hyuna bugged me all night about my outing with Luhan oppa.

“Aish, pabo you have work!” she said angrily pulling me by the arm.

I slumped down onto the bed and closed my eyes.

“I don’t start till eleven” I insisted, I needed my beauty sleep.

“Aish! It’s almost ten! Can you get ready and eat in one hour?” she demanded.

“Omo! Is it really?” I asked trying to force my eyes to stay open as I looked at her.

“Uh DUH!”

I let out a sigh and gave up, there was no way I was missing a day of work just because I was tired. I let Hyuna drag me to the bathroom.

“Here, I’ve already filled the bathtub, hurry up”

Although Hyuna wasn’t actually my assistant I started weighing down the options of actually making her my assistant, after all she sure was acting like one.

“Hyuna, have you ever thought…”

“Aish, just get in!”

As I stepped into the bathtub, I winced slightly because the water felt really hot against my skin. I sat down and laid my head up against the cold ceramic outer edge of the tub. Yesterday was something to think about as I let out a sigh. Did I really have feelings for Luhan oppa? I mean I must have right? The way he was yesterday just made me feel like I liked him even more. But what is he thinking? Does he feel the same at all? Aish! Sometimes I wish I could just read his mind. It always seems like he has so much to say yet he never says it, his mind is like clockworks, something to complicated for me to even want to look at. A difficult maths problem I never understood. I splashed the water onto my face and cleared my mind. Right now I shouldn’t even be thinking about him, I had work soon and I couldn’t afford to get distracted in any way.

“~~~~ ah! Hurry up or I swear I will bash that door down with my fist!” I heard Hyuna yell as I heard banging on the door.

“Hold on” I whined as I sank deeper and started blowing bubbles with my lips just to amuse myself.

I quickly poured water through my hair and washed it with the flower scented shampoo. The smell of it gently relaxed me a bit and I slowly started to forget all about Luhan, that was until Hyuna reminded me.

“So ~~~~ ah, do you think you and Luhan sshi could be a ‘thing’ soon?”

“No” I answered.

Honestly I didn’t know, I didn’t even know if he felt the same way let alone if we could ever be a thing. I mean, I wouldn’t mind it so much but someone as perfect as him could never fall for someone like me right? I gave up and got out. I wrapped the towel around me and twisted the door knob.

“Here” I hadn’t even taken one step out of the bathroom yet when a bunch of clothes hit me.

I took them and dawdled back inside the steamy and dimly lit bathroom. I always feel like sleeping when I was in the bathroom, which didn’t help when I had work in one hour.

“~~~~ ah hurry up!” Hyuna whined again.

“Sorry”

As soon as I stepped out I proceeded to putting on my shoes, Hyuna quickly pulled me towards the door as soon as we were done.

“Hold on” I quickly darted back to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast off a plate that was sitting on the bench.

I quickly took a bite and almost regurgitated it back up.

“Why is it so cold?” I complained looking at Hyuna with a mouthful.

“That’s what you get when you wake up later than me” she said pulling me out.

I winced as I swallowed down the cold and soggy toast, I let out another sigh as thoughts of Luhan filled my mind… as usual…

[Luhan POV]

“Hyung, hyung wake up” I felt my self being shaken violently as I turned, putting a pillow over my head.

“Hyung, wake up” said the high pitched voice.

“Go away” I whined, curling up into a ball.

“Ya! Xi Luhan! Hurry up and get up” the lower voice startled me and I sat up wondering how many of the boys were really in my room.

I sat up sleepily and rubbed my eyes, getting rid of any traces of my sweet dreams. As my eyes adjusted I saw Junsu’s face right up next to mine.

“Ahh!” I yelled, moving backwards.

I heard Chen’s voice let out a laugh and felt his hand ruffling up my hair. I was not a morning person.

“Come on hyung, we have to go talk to some representatives from Japan, we’re gonna be late if you don’t hurry up” Chen said pulling my arm.

“Luhan ah, hurry up” Kris whined.

I rubbed my face with my hands one more time before finally getting off my bed. As I put my two feet on the ground I felt two arms pull my arms over their shoulders. With Kris and Chen on either side of me I lazily made my way towards the bathroom. As soon as we reached the bathroom Chen and Kris immediately let go of me. I clutched at the door handle and made myself stand up.

“Ya! That is no way to treat your hyung!” I grumbled.

“You’ll be right, toughen up princess” Kris said patting my back.

After I had finished cleaning myself up I stepped out with a towel wrapped around me and went to my wardrobe. I picked out a long sleeved dark grey shirt and a pair of stone washed denim jeans. I went back into the bathroom and was putting my jeans on when the bathroom door swung open.

“Oh hyung, I thought you had already finished” a wide eyed Tao aid, staring at me up and down.

“Aish, Tao ah, you have to knock” I whined pulling my jeans up fully before grabbing my shirt.

“Sorry” he whined, watching as I walked past him.

I walked out with my shirt still tucked under my arm and looked for my socks and shoes. Funny thing was, I couldn’t find them anywhere, I hurried to lounge room and looked around.

“Lay ah, have you seen my shoes?” I asked Lay, as I put my shirt over my head.

“I think Xiumin hyung has them” he replied helping me with my shirt.

“Thanks” I bolted to Xiumin’s room and knocked on the door.

“Xiumin ah, do you have my shoes?”

“Oh, yeah. Hold on” he said.

As Yunho opened the door he had a massive grin on his face and handed me my shoes as I gave him a puzzled look.

“They looked dirty… so… yeah you know the rest, don’t tell the others”

I smiled and took the shoes from Yunho.

“Thanks Yunho ah” I said.

I quickly chucked on my shoes and followed everyone else out the door. I quickly climbed into the car and sat next to Chen. He gave me a smile and turned his attention back to his book. I smiled and let out another yawn. Another busy morning, and I was hardly awake. I sat up as soon as I knew I had forgotten something.

“Luhan hyung, where are you going?” Chen asked at my sudden movement.

“I’ll be back soon, promise”

I quickly bolted to my room and grabbed ~~~~’s purse. Even though I wasn’t sure if I would see her today I knew that if I had it in my pocket, it would give me a chance to talk to her no matter what. I smiled as I tucked it into my carry bag and made my way back towards the van where everyone else was waiting impatiently.

“Aish Luhan ah, why do you have to be such a girl and be the last one to be ready all the time?” Kris complained as he looked at his phone to check the time.

“Sorry I’m not perfect” I snapped back.

Thoughts of ~~~~ filled my mind as the van began moving, I was confused. I didn’t know whether to accept my feelings and ask her out or if I should be a wimp and save us both the pain. I let out a sigh as I felt a pat on my back, I turned to see Tao grinning at me childishly.

“Hyung, do you need some advice?”

“What? From you? I’d rather not” I laughed shaking my head.

Just as I turned around again I felt a sharp pain on my arm.

“Oww, what was that for?” I snapped looking at Tao.

“Nothing, you’re being a wimp so I thought I’d use that to my advantage” Tao grinned.

“What do you mean I’m being a wimp?” I demanded loudly as Lay looked at me funny.

“You’re not going to ask ~~~~ sshi out when you obviously like her a lot” he said.

“I know… I mean what?!”

“Don’t try to hide it hyung, it’s a bit too obvious” Junsu joined in looking away from his book.

“Ya! Huang Zitao ah! Do you want to lose your i-pod?” I questioned, staring at him with cold eyes.

Tao immediately backed away and sunk back into his seat, putting both his head phones into both ears. His i-pod was his life, one time Chen accidentally deleted all his music, he ran around yelling his head off, but Chen never confessed, he was too scared. I laughed and then let out a sigh and looking out the window frustrated. As the streets got busier and busier the more my brain was working too, weighing out the pros and cons of asking ~~~~ out. What was the best thing to do?

 

 

 

Hey guys sorry for the not updating ><
 
Author's Note
Author's Note