♕Packing

『Photograph Of You』

 

Packing

 

[Luhan POV]

“Hyung, help me with this” Chen said as he tried to pick up his heavily loaded suitcase.

“Chen ah, I have to pack too” I whined as I lifted it up.

“Sorry, but it was heavy. You wouldn’t want to see me hurt would you?” he pouted.

“By the way, where is Lay?” I asked.

“I bet you he’ll turn up two hours later, he’s always so lazy” Xiumin whined as he continued to put all our belongings into some large cardboard boxes.

“So hyung how is things with ~~~~ sshi?” XIumin said, out of the blue.

“It’s okay I guess, not much at the moment. We’re both busy, but I gotta find more time with her” I replied.

“But you’re seeing her two days in a row now” Chen commented.

“I know, but when we start doing stuff over in Japan how am I going to get to see her?”

“You’re right, maybe she should sleep over” he nudged me playfully as he walked past.

“Ya! Don’t mess with your hyung like that” I said shoving him back.

“What did I miss?”

We both turned around to the familiar husky voice.

“Ya! Zhang Yixing! Why are you so late?”

He gave us a grin and picked up a small box.

“Sorry, traffic?”

Chen, Xiumin and  I both sighed as we continued to carry the boxes outside and down the stairs. I hated moving, it took so much time and energy. I tried hard to keep my feelings inside, without Kris and Tao somehow we all felt incomplete. Although we would be working together in Japan it was still going to be awkward after their dad’s so openly said that the four of us were doing the wrong thing. I shook off the thoughts and tried to remain positive and smile for my two dongsaengs.

“Hyung how much more do we have left?” Chen asked, coming up behind me with a huge box.

“I think we’ve only got Lay’s CDs” I replied.

“Well, he can pack them himself since he came late” Xiumin said.

“But he’s got over a hundred” I replied.

“So, we packed over a hundred boxes today” Chen said with an angry tone.

“Now you’re just over exaggerating. Besides Lay is letting us stay at his place, we should be nicer to him”

Chen let out a sigh as I draped my arm over his shoulder. When we got back to the apartment we looked in to see Lay taking a nap on the couch.

“See! Why should we help him!?” Chen screeched, making Lay jump.

“Sorry, I had a late night” Lay replied, rubbing his eyes.

“It’s okay. Here I’ll help you pack your CDs” I offered.

“You’re the man hyung, unlike a certain someone over there” Lay said staring at Chen.

Chen sat down on the couch and soon fell asleep, Xiumin went to get stuff as Lay and I both packed his CDs away.

“Hyung, this will all be over soon right?”

“Yeah, all we have left is your stuff”

“No, I meant the whole contract situation”

“Oh”

His question took me off guard, Lay didn’t usually speak much but whenever he did he always asked difficult questions. I placed a hand on his shoulder as he looked at me.

“I hope so” I replied honestly.

“Come on, we haven’t got all day” I said hurrying.

Maybe if I worked faster and didn’t notice the time too much it would just go by real quickly, and maybe if it did then I could see ~~~~ sooner. As soon as this thought occurred it was as if Lay could read my mind, and it surprised me when he spoke.

“Hyung, killing time, murders opportunities”

“Thankyou” I replied with a grin.

[Your POV]

“~~~~ ah I love you more than a fat kid loves freakin’ cake!” Hyuna screeched as she hugged me.

“Can’t… breathe” I managed to say.

“Sorry” she said pulling away immediately.

“Can you come shopping with me? Please?” she begged pulling my arm.

“Aish, Hyuna ah I have work”

“Seriously, it doesn’t take that long to take a couple of photos” she reasoned.

“Just let me work okay, besides Lay sshi is a nice guy, you don’t have to dress to impress” I pointed out.

I watched as Hyuna pouted and glared at me.

“Sorry, I’m making up for it tonight aren’t I?”

“I guess, alright go. I’m gonna use your laptop, mine is broken”

“What for?”

“I need to see what kind of style Lay sshi likes” she grinned.

Maybe inviting her to dinner was a bad idea, I thought as I grabbed my bags and walked out the door. I had just got into the elevator when my phone vibrated. I pulled it out and saw that I had received a new message.

~Hey princess ~.^
It’s oppa. What are you doing? ^.^

I smiled and looked at his message, so short yet somehow it made me smile.

~ Hi oppa!
I’m just about to go to work. How about you?

I looked at the time and hurried out the elevator doors as I shoved the phone back into my pocket. Five whole long hours until I get to see Luhan. I sighed as I caught a cab to the studio…

 
Chappie upppp
comment and support me~

saranghaeyo~~~
Author's Note
Author's Note