♕1004

『Photograph Of You』

 

1004

[Luhan POV]

I ignored the three pairs of eyes staring at me as I sprinted out the front door.

What I couldn’t get out of my head was the image of ~~~~’s eyes as I ran away. I didn’t want to leave her, I would give anything to spend more time for her. But Chorong was in trouble and needed my help, what kind of a friend would I be if I didn’t help her? As soon as I reached my car I quickly put my seat belt on before reversing the car, I could see smoke as I quickly shifted gears, making my car lurch forward.

There streets weren’t busy so I had no trouble weaving in and out of the streets to gain the upper hand. It was a 10 minute drive from Lay’s place to Fantasy nightclub, I pushed harder on the gas pedal, out of the corner of my eyes all I could see were colourful streaks of light. Once there I pulled into a free spot and locked my car. 

An alleyway… which one? There was two? What was she doing in an alleyway anyway?!

“Aish!” I complained loudly as I pulled my beanie over my ears.

I took a lucky pick and chose the one furthest from the club, as I ran I could see some dark figures going into the alleyway that I was just about to enter. I skidded to a halt, pretending to be a passer by.

“Where did that women go?” I heard one of them say.

I looked at them from the corner of my eye. If Chorong wasn’t in the other one where they didn’t find her, then she had to be in this one. I nodded to myself and walked slower watching the men closely…

[Chorong POV]

I was hidden behind the dumpster, although it smelt bad I wanted to save myself. I couldn’t let myself be found by the men, I had accidentally spilt my drink on one of them. They forced me to either sleep with them or at least spend the night looking after them. I had to run. I would hate it if the paparazzi got onto the fact that I was out drinking alone and causing trouble. That was the worse part of being a celebrity, the press, the things they could stir up were endless and like all other stars I was afraid of only them. Sweat was dripping down the side of my head as I looked at the black silhouettes making their way closer and closer to where I was hiding. I didn’t like it. Then it happened. I saw him, he was walking past, looking into the alleyway. I wish I could’ve yelled out to him. I wanted him to know where I was, I wanted to be safe. I wrapped my hands around my knees, suddenly feeling something touching them I looked down, there were rats everywhere!

[Luhan POV]

Suddenly there was a loud scream as a figure shot up from behind the bins. My brain hadn’t even told my body to go yet, but my body had already started running. I watched in horror as Chorong stumbled and fell. I sprinted pass the men and skidded to a stop.

“Chorong” I said, trying to catch my breath as I bent down and helped her to her feet.

“Luhan ah” she said, relief clear in her tone.

“Ya! Who are you?”

I turned to see the group of five men coming towards us.

“I’m her brother” I said as I straightened up.

I figured if I looked bigger then maybe they would back off.

“You don’t even look like a guy” one guy chuckled as he eyed me up and down.

“WHAT?!” I demanded.

I was about to roll up my sleeves but gave up on that idea when I realised I was wearing a t-shirt. I let out a sigh as the men glared at me, nostrils flaring. Making them look like bulls.

“Look, why are you bothering with her? There are plenty of other hot girls in the club” I reasoned, hoping desperately Chorong wouldn’t wack me across the back of the head.

“Of course there are. She spilled alcohol on me and then ran off!”

“Oh” I turned to look at Chorong.

She was avoiding my gaze as she held onto a part of my shirt.

“Let me pay you then” I offered pulling out my wallet.

“That way, you can just buy a new shirt and we can all live happily ever after”

“You’re a funny… guy. Just hand over $50”

“$50? Surely a shirt would only cost you $20, $30 at max” I said with a raised eyebrow, my hand mid-way in getting the money.

“Yeah, $20 for a shirt and $30 for every minute that I’ve wasted out here”

“What?” I asked in disbelief.

Was he a hooker or something? $1 a minute, honestly it was way too much. If anyone should be getting paid it should be me. I mean, I could be with ~~~~ right now.

“Look, how about I give you $20 for the shirt and this VIP card for the nightclub back there?” I offered pulling out the card.

The leader looked at it sceptically and nodded. I handed over $20 and the card.

“Let’s go” he said turning away.

I watched them as Chorong placed her hand on my forearm.

“I have to pay you back for the card and the money. But I need to go get cash, you know I never carry cash” she said stepping forward.

She suddenly wavered and I caught her waist before she landed face first onto the concrete.

“Aish, be careful” I said, steadying her.

“Sorry” she whispered, her face inches from mine, her breath hit my face and I winced.

“Chorong, how much did you drink?”

“N… not much” she lied.

I didn’t want to make her upset so I stopped there. I didn’t want to force her to say anything. I grabbed her arm, slinging it over my shoulder.

“Luhan ah, let me go. I’m fine” she protested trying to push me away as if I had some sort of disease.

“Aish, stop being so stubborn” I growled trying to grab her arm.

“Luhan ah, please, just let me walk myself” I looked at her, her eyes were teary, I really couldn’t push her anymore.

I let out a sigh and let her walk by herself. For a couple of minutes she walked by herself, using the wall for much needed support. She was doing well for someone who could hardly see her own two feet. It wasn’t until we reached the start of the alleyway, where she ran out of wall to hold onto that she stopped.

“Give me your arm” I said in a serious tone, my lips pressed into a thin line.

“Why?” she questioned.

“So I can help you” I said impatiently.

I watched as she stubbornly stepped forward but tripped over something, falling.

“Aish, why is it that all girls seem to need my help when I seem to be clumsier?” I asked, mainly asking myself thinking of how ~~~~ had once needed me when walking down some stairs.

She winced as she looked at her ankle.

“Told you, you need my help. Now you’ve sprained your ankle ” I complained helping her up.

“You make yourself sound like my own guardian angel” she said as a small smile played on her lips.

“Well, for the last ten minutes I seem to have been” I replied with a gentle smile.

I decided I had had enough of her stubbornness. I grabbed both her arms and slung them over either side of my shoulders. I turned so that my back was facing her. Of course, she was too drunk to even begin to understand what I was trying to do. I wrapped her arms around my neck and bent my knees, pulling her up onto my back as I grabbed her legs. I stood up straight, jumping a little so that she sat higher on my back. By the time she had realised she was off the ground it was already too late.

“Luhan ah?” she whispered.

“Hmm?” I asked as she tightened her grip around my neck.

“Thankyou” she whispered.

“You owe me big time. This piggy back costs money” I replied with a smirk as I walked back towards my car.

“How about a new car? Having the same car as Lay is a bit boring” I joked.

“Aren’t you two soul mates though? It’s fine” she teased back.

“Sounds like you’re okay. You still have enough energy to tease me” I replied.

“Just barely” she whispered.

“If you’re tired just rest. I’ll take you back to your hotel”

“Mmm” I felt her nod and then my shoulder was heavy.

The warmth I felt was nice. It wasn’t like the warmth I felt from ~~~~, her warmth burned my skin. But Chorong’s warmth was gentle. I smiled and looked up to see my car. I stopped near the door and turned my head.

“Chorong, I need to let you down so I can open the door”

“Mmmm”

Her hands slid from my neck as I set her down and put one arm around her shoulder so she could stand, as I dug my hand into my pocket. I unlocked the door and helped her get in.

“Which hotel are you staying at?”

“I'm staying at home” she replied, closing her eyes and sighing gently.

“Alright” I said as I started the engine.

About 15 minutes later I pulled up outside Chorong's apartment. Chorong was sleeping peacefully, her head leaning up against the window of my car. I smiled gently as I took my seat belt off.

“Come on sleep head, time to get up” I said.

She opened her eyes, blinked twice and smiled. I got out of the car and went to open her door. I gave her my hand as she stepped out, a little less clumsy than before. I took her to an elevator and she pressed the up button as a dozen or so pair of eyes stared at us. My mind wandered and ~~~~’s face appeared in my head. I was still lost in thought when Chorong suddenly pulled me in.

“Sorry” I said as she pressed the 5th floor.

I looked at my phone, it was 8:30 already. I had to get back home before ~~~~ left. Once the elevator doors slid open I helped Chorong make her way to her apartment.

As soon as we got in I led her to the sofa and went to the bathroom to get her a warm cloth.

“I’m gonna go get you a cup of water” I said placing the cloth on her forehead, he cheeks were a lovely shade of pink from the alcohol and I sighed as I realised I had never seen her drink this much before.

She nodded and I left.

“Here” I said as I held the cup out in front of her.

“Oh, asleep already?” I said when she didn’t respond.

I placed the cup on her table and sat down gently on the sofa next to hers. I patted the towel and then took it off, readjusting it. Chorong’s hand suddenly shot up and grabbed mine.

“Omo, Chorong, What’s wrong?”

She didn’t reply but her hand was still tightly grasping mine.

“Luhan ah” she said, her eyes still shut.

I gave her a puzzled look, even though she couldn’t see it. Was she dreaming? But… why did she say my name? Was she… dreaming about me?

“Luhan ah…” I leaned in closer, trying to understand what she was mumbling over and over again after she had said my name.

“Luhan ah… I Love You”

 
Chappie upppp!
sorry for not updating for so long ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;
1004 is for angel! o u o <3 love B.A.P~~
 
Author's Note
Author's Note