♕Promises

『Photograph Of You』

 

Promises

[Luhan POV]

I ran after ~~~~ after I had hung my apron back onto the hooks. She looked beautiful as she stood at the edge of the balcony, looking out at the city below her. The wind blew her dress gently and her long hair flowed out. She truly looked like an angel. My angel. I heard her let out a small gasp as I wrapped one arm lovingly around her waist and used the other to cover her eyes.

“~~~~ ah” I whispered as I felt her shiver slightly.

“Oppa” she said, as her hand pulled mine away from her eyes.

“Am I forgiven?” I asked as I held her hand tightly and wrapped it around her waist.

“Maybe” she said with the hint of a small on her lips.

I pressed my cheek up against hers and immediately her warmth warmed my cheek as I let out a soft sigh.

“How about now?” I whispered into her ear.

“Yes” she whispered back shyly.

“~~~~ ah, tell me what you’re thinking” I said after a minute of silence.

“I really want for tonight to go on forever” she replied leaning back into me even more.

“Maybe if we just stand here like this and keep wishing, maybe your wish might come true” I replied.

“Maybe” her voice trailed off as she touched the ring on my right hand and spun it gently.

A gust of wind blew and I felt her shiver slightly within my arms.

“Maybe we should go inside, I don’t want you getting sick” I said as I pulled her tighter against my chest.

“No” she suddenly said frantically.

“~~~~ ah what’s wrong?” I asked, dazed by her reaction.

She shook her head and grabbed my hands tighter, turning around and leaning her head against my chest. Although I liked how we were, I was a bit confused as to why she was so frantic all of a sudden.

“~~~~ ah, tell me what’s wrong” I pleaded again.

I let out a frustrated sigh and pulled her away so I could look at her face. She avoided my gaze.

“~~~~ ah, if you don’t tell me I’m not going to be able to sleep tonight”

She hesitated, but then answered, “This all feels like a dream, I’m afraid…”

“Afraid of what?” I asked, wanting her to continue.

“I’m afraid that if I let go of you, you might just vanish. I keep thinking your something my vivid imagination dreamt up. It feels like a dream being with you, not because you’re a major star, but because you seem so perfect”

I smiled and lifted her chin up to look at me.

“I’ll never disappear. As long as you want me here, I will be”

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and tucked her head underneath my chin.

“You’re so silly ~~~~ ah. You scared me I thought it was something scary” I chuckled gently as I her hair.

“It is scary, to me” she protested with a pout.

“Alright, alright”

I pulled away from our embrace and looked at her. I placed my right hand on her cheek and caressed it gently. Slowly I leaned down and pressed my lips to her warm cheek. I pulled away after two long seconds and leaned my forehead against hers.

“You’re not dreaming. I’m real. I’ll stay. I promise”

She smiled and twisted her fingers through mine. I was just about to kiss her again when a vibration in my pocket made me pull away. I pulled one hand out of ~~~~’s and flipped my phone open.

“Hello?”

“L… Luhan ah… Luhan ah”

The voice sounded familiar, but she was crying too much for me to recognise.

“Hello?” I asked again.

“Luhan ah… help me… I’m scared”

“Is this Chorong?” I asked.

“Luhan ah… help me”

“Chorong? Chorong? Where are you?” I felt ~~~~’s hand tighten around mine, probably from worry.

“An alley, near Fantasy Nightclub”

“Hold on. Wait for me” I assured her.

I was about to turn and run when I felt something tug my hand. I stopped and looked at ~~~~’s eyes. Although the lights were dim, my eyes didn’t miss the shimmering tears that were on the verge of spilling over. I had just promised her I wouldn’t leave, and now, only two minutes later. I was running away from her. I closed the distance between us and pulled her into my arms.

“Chorong is in trouble. I’ll be back soon. Wait for me” I pulled away and gently kissed her hair, with that I left…

[Your POV]

When the call came and his voice panicked I knew there was something wrong. 
When he yelled her name, I knew he wanted to go so I tightened my grip on his hand, not because I was worried about her, but because I wanted to make him stay. 
When he told me to wait for him, the words echoed in my mind, he had just told Chorong to wait for him. Did the words he say have the same meaning for the both of us? 
Although Chorong was in trouble right now, I wanted to be selfish. I wanted to pull him back and tell him to stay with me. But I couldn’t. Even if he was kind enough to stay, he’s heart would be worrying about her the whole time. 
What was the use of making him stay?
I looked up at the sky. The moon was gone, covered by long dark clouds, clouds that I had no control over. I wanted to see the moon, see a light, but I couldn’t. Another gust of wind blew, and my cold body shivered, not because of the cold from the outside world, but the cold chill that now ran through my body…

 
Chappie upppp finally!
sorry for not updating for so long ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;
saranghaeyo for my readers~ <3
 
Author's Note
Author's Note