♕Friends

『Photograph Of You』

 

Friends

 

[Third Person POV]

“Uh.. Yeah” he said scratching the back of his head.

“Sorry about that” he said clearing his throat.

“Oh… that’s umm, that’s okay” you said looking at the ground, you could feel your face going hot.

“Well, I’m gonna go now. Make your way back to the studio in your own time okay” you looked up and watched as Luhan ran off ahead.

“What was that?” Hyuna asked watching Luhan as well.

You shrugged and began walking slowly in the same direction…

[Luhan POV]

I bolted up the stairs of the fire escape and thought about what I had done. It was foolish, I knew I was going to have to pay. I mean, I can’t just hug someone and not give anything back in return. I shook off the thoughts, she was on my mind way too much and I had to try and make myself not think about her. But I knew better than anything to try and make myself not like someone. It was an impossible thing to do. As I walked in all eyes turned to me and I looked at manager hyung’s face. I was in trouble, but I knew it would have to wait until we were back home before he could yell at me.

“Luhan hyung, where did you go?” Lay asked as he put an arm on my shoulder.

“To get some fresh air” I said with a small smile.

“Did you see ~~~~ sshi?” he asked suddenly.

“Umm, yeah. She’s on her way back now” I said grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge.

Just as I was drinking ~~~~ and Hyuna came bursting through the doors.

“Sorry we’re late. The car crash didn’t keep the traffic moving and so we had to walk the rest of the way” ~~~~ explained as she looked at me from the corner of her eyes.

“You could’ve at least called us” manger hyung said with a disapproving look.

“Sorry, neither of us had our phones” Hyuna said, bowing slightly.

“Alright, forget it, let’s just get on with it” manager hyung said shaking his head.

I watched as Hyuna and ~~~~ rushed to get ready.

“~~~~ sshi, are you okay?” Chen asked looking at ~~~~.

“I’m fine, thankyou” she said smiling.

“Lay ah, you first” manger hyung called out.

“Ok” Lay responded.

I opened up a magazine and began reading it. There was nothing interesting going on these days. I closed the magazine and sighed, laying back into the couch.

“Luhan ah, you can’t just stop liking someone when you feel like it” I whipped my head around and saw Kris flicking through the magazine I had just put down.

“I know” I sighed.

“Why don’t you just ask her out?” he asked.

“Cause, it would hurt us both, do you have any idea how hard it would be on her? I hardly spend time with my parents let alone her if we were together” I said.

“It’s hurting you now though” I turned my head around the other way to see Tao staring at me.

“Ya, adults are talking. Don’t in like that” I snapped.

Tao pouted and then slumped away to watch Lay do his shots.

“Look, there is a dance coming up this weekend. It’s Amber’s party, invite her” Kris suggested.

“Really, how come I didn’t know about it?” I asked turning slightly as I watched him place the magazine back on the table as straight as he could.

“Cause Amber has only had a chance to invite me, but being the nice person I am, I’m telling you” Kris said with a grin, looking up.

“I’ll see” I said looking over at ~~~~.

[Third Person POV]

*Four down, one left to go*
You let out a sigh and refocused your camera, waiting for Luhan to come over. As he walked over he gently smiled at you and you smiled back, unsure of why he had suddenly had a mood change.

“Luhan sshi, are you ready?” you asked cheerfully.

He nodded and you started. Luhan kept moving around and so did you, with every pose, there was an alternate click. In no time at all you were done, it was faster than you had thought and you smiled at Luhan. He smiled back and walked towards you.

“~~~~ sshi, can we ummm… talk?” he asked.

“Is that okay?” he asked again, since you didn’t answer him the first time.

“S…sure” you answered.

You followed behind him as made his way outside the studio.

“Why are so quiet?” he asked turning around.

“I…”

“I guess being in the presence of someone so beautiful freezes you doesn’t it?” he asked in a playful tone.

“It’s not like that” you said defending yourself.

Luhan smiled gently at you and you found yourself blushing slightly.

“~~~~ sshi, do you mind if I address you informally?” Luhan asked you suddenly as he pressed the up button on the elevator.

You shook your head shyly and continued looking at the ground as you stepped into the elevator.

“~~~~ ah” he said slowly.

You looked up, waiting for him to continue.

“You can call me Luhan oppa then” he said looking into your eyes.

You nodded gently and looked up as the ding of the elevator sounded.

“Come with me, I want to show you something” he said.

“Oppa, wait” you pleaded as he jogged off ahead.

He turned and smiled as he heard you call him, you smiled, unsure of why he had stopped.

“Oppa, is something wrong?” you asked.

“No, everything is perfect, just perfect” he said.

You walked over to his side and looked around, you were on top of the building, the scene was amazing. Although it was slightly sunny, the clouds seemed to be cooling you slightly as a gentle breeze blew about.

“What do you think?” he asked looking around.

“It’s amazing, I never thought the city could look this good in the morning” you said as you shaded your eyes with your hand.

“Imagine it at night” Luhan whispered, you turned to see that his face was right next to yours and you stepped back slightly.

Luhan smirked and continued to look at the scenery.

“Do you come here often oppa?” you asked.

“Yes, every time I need to think. I’ve been coming here a lot more often lately, I mean with court cases and all it’s been getting to me and I just need to have some breathing space” he turned and smiled.

You looked at Luhan, you realised that even though Luhan was a celebrity, he was a human too. You smiled as you realised how down-to-earth Luhan really was.

“~~~~ ah”

“Hmm?” you asked as you watched Luhan sit down.

“Come and join me” he beckoned.

You smiled and made your way over to him. You sat down and rested your chin on your knees.

“Do you have a boyfriend ~~~~ ah?”

The question took you off guard and you stuttered a bit before finally recomposing yourself.

“N.. no. Why?” your heart was beginning to pound against your chest now and you took a few deep breaths to try and keep yourself from shaking.

“Just wondering, just wondering” Luhan replied looking off into the distance.

“Umm, my friend is having a party this weekend, do you… wanna come with me?”

“I…”

“As a friend I mean, nothing more” Luhan said quickly looking at you.

You nodded shyly and smiled.

“Cool” he replied with a small smile.

Luhan let out a sigh and fidgeted with his shoe laces.

“Oppa, are you okay?” you asked looking at him worriedly.

“I guess, I mean I could be better, but right now I’m fine, being here, I’m just fine” you smiled, although Luhan didn’t make any sense it seemed that he was okay and you smiled as you too, stared into the distance.

“Aigoo, oppa can you see the horse?” you asked.

“Horse?” Luhan chuckled.

“Yeah, up there in the clouds. I use to do this a lot with my brother, look at the clouds and pick out as many animals and shapes as I could. Whoever found the most won” you said with a huge smile.

“I see… a cloud” Luhan said playfully.

“Aish oppa, look carefully and imagine a little” you said playfully slapping Luhan on the arm.

“Alright, alright” Luhan looked up and studied the clouds a little bit more carefully.

“I see a heart, there on the far right” Luhan said pointing up.

“Omo, I see it too” you said as you looked at him and smiled sweetly.

“You have a very beautiful smile” Luhan said as he leaned his head sideways to look at you.

You looked away shyly as you could feel a huge smile coming up across your face.

“Thankyou oppa” you said getting up quickly.

“~~~~ ah! Where are you going?” Luhan asked as he reached out to you.

“We’ve been up here for a while, I need to get back down to Hyuna” you said with a smile.

You ran out and began making your way to the fire escape as Luhan chased after you.

“~~~~ ah, wait for me” he said loudly as he made his way down the stair case.

You squealed and let out a laugh as you saw Luhan making his way after you. Suddenly you heard a thud and saw that Luhan had leaped a few steps and was now right behind you. You suddenly felt Luhan’s hand grab yours and pull you back to face him just as you were about to take another step. You were breathing heavily and so was Luhan, he looked into your eyes and you felt yourself getting lost in his eyes, for a while you both just stood there looking at each other.

“That was dangerous” Luhan said clicking his tongue, pulling you back down to earth.

“That’s because oppa was chasing me” you defended with a pout.

“You ran first. I’m not that scary am I?” he asked.

“Yes, you’re a scary monster” you said with a giggle as Luhan made an angry face.

As you looked down shyly you noticed that Luhan was holding your hand. Luhan looked down too and smiled to himself.

“Come on, I’ll walk you down the stairs so you don’t fall” Luhan said.

“No oppa, it’s okay” you said pulling your hand away shyly.

“Alright, I’ll let you go this time. But if you get hurt I won’t catch you” Luhan said walking slowly beside you.

[Luhan POV]

After we had walked down the stairs, we both made our way back to the studio. I watched as ~~~~ talked to me cheerfully and joked all the way. She had the most amazing smile and I found myself continuously admiring it.

“Luhan ah, where have you two been?” Kris asked as we both walked back in.

I watched as Hyuna pulled ~~~~ away and she turned back to me with a smile. I smiled back as I felt myself being pulled by Kris.

“Ya! Did you ask her?” Kris asked in a whisper.

“Maybe” I replied.

“Ya! Answer me” Kris said shaking me.

“Alright, yes I asked her” I began.

“Alright” Kris said with a wink.

“But only as a friend” I said.

“Pabo!” Kris complained hitting me.

“Aish” I turned around in shock clutched my head, wincing.

“Hyung, you’re picking her up right?” Chen asked.

“I don’t know, I haven’t asked her about that yet” I said in a daze at Chen’s sudden appearance

“Well go!” I turned to see Tao again.

Where did this kid keep coming from? I felt a hard shove, I turned to see that it was Lay,Xiumin who had pushed me forward. Where does everyone keep popping up from? Aish. I made my way slowly to ~~~~, she looked uneasy as I watched Hyuna interrogate her. She smiled at me and Hyuna turned around too. Hyuna rolled her eyes and moved away slightly as I approached.

“Luhan sshi” Hyuna said, nodding at me.

“Hyuna sshi” I replied.

“Umm, can I talk to ~~~~ ah?” I asked smiling at ~~~~.

“I guess, she won’t talk to me” Hyuna said poking her tongue out at ~~~~.

“Hyuna ah, it’s not like that” ~~~~ began.

“Whatever” Hyuna said ignoring ~~~~ as she began packing up her stuff.

“Luhan oppa, what’s wrong?” she asked me with an angelic smile.

I shivered slightly, the things she could do to me with that smile. I took a breath and began talking again.

“Where will I pick you up on Saturday?” I asked.

“Pick me up? I can get there myself can’t I?” she asked.

“Let me pick you up” I pleaded.

“Okay, I’ll meet you at the ice cream store across from here” ~~~~ suggested.

“Okay, be ready and meet me there at five o’clock”

“Mmmm” she smiled, nodding at me.

“Luhan, it’s time to go” I turned and saw Xiumin waving at me frantically.

“Sorry, I have to go” I said tucking my hands into my pockets.

“I’ll see you on Saturday oppa” she smiled.

“O…” I was cut off as I felt two hands grip my arm.

I turned and saw Lay pulling me with him impatiently. I waved and turned away following Lay’s hurried footsteps. I guess he was really eager to be away from Hyuna’s creepy stares. I smiled and put my arm around Lay and Chen’s shoulder as we walked out of the studio…

 

 

 

Hey guys sorry for the long update ><
 
Author's Note
Author's Note