♕Yum~

『Photograph Of You』

 

Yum~

 

[Luhan POV]

“Aish, that was so full on, there was press everywhere!” Kris said as we climbed back into our black van.

“Yes! It was like insane!” Tao agreed.

The two boys laughed as they shoved and pushed to get the front seat next to Xiumin. I waited patiently outside so that I wouldn’t have to be in the midst of their TaoRis moment.

“So Luhan hyung, have you decided yet?” Chen asked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” I said trying to avoid the topic.

“Well, you have to I mean, ~~~~ sshi is really pretty, I mean if you don’t wanna I could…”

“Don’t even think about it” I warned him.

He let out a chuckle and nodded, pushing me into the van.

“Alright, she’s your girl, I get it” he laughed.

“She’s not my girl” I defended.

“Alright, whatever you say hyung” he said in a sarcastic tone.

After we had all sat down and put on our seat belts I heard someone’s stomach rumble. I didn’t even have to look twice to know who it was.

“Hyungs, can we go get something to eat?” Tao pleaded.

“Yeah, I’m hungry too” Lay said sitting down next Xiumin as a defeated Kris slumped into the seat behind.

“Ajushi, can we please stop somewhere to eat?” Xiumin asked.

“Sure” our driver replied.

“Where do you guys want to stop?” he asked, looking into his mirror back at us.

“Where ever it suits you” I replied.

“There’s a place near by that makes real good soybean noodles” he explained, as I heard everyone else around me groan.

“Let’s go then” I said with a grin.

The van began moving and I continued to let my mind take control, even though I didn’t want to have the confused feeling, I wanted the feeling of liking ~~~~ to overwhelm me. I had nothing better to do with my time right? I liked ~~~~ a lot, and I knew it, nothing in the world could deny me of that feeling….

[Your POV]

“~~~~ ah, what did you think of today’s shoot?” Hyuna asked you as you both began walking to your favourite café.

“It was okay, not every shot was perfect but you could say that all went well. How was your day?” you asked Hyuna.

“Did you know old ladies are really fussy?” Hyuna suddenly exclaimed.

You gave her a puzzled look and opened the door of the café.

“Well, you know how most normal people come in and say they want this style and then this colour?”

“Yes…”

“Well these two old ladies came in today and said that they wanted a certain cut, after the cut they said they wanted a certain colour, so I did it and then they said they didn’t like it and made me change the colour back to what is was before! Who does that?” she exclaimed loudly.

“Obviously fussy old rich women who have nothing else to spend their money on” you giggled.

“Aish, you’re right, let’s just forget and grab something to eat, I’m starving!” Hyuna said quickly.

“But I never said anything about for…”

“Just order already!” Hyuna complained as she looked at the menu.

You let out a sigh and looked at the menu…
*Hmm… a sandwich? Nah… Spaghetti? Nah… Ooooh*

“I want soybean noodles!” you exclaimed happily.

“What? Aish, ~~~~ ah, why are you so old fashioned and traditional? Can’t you just eat a sandwich like other people?” Hyuna complained.

“Well, I like them” you replied.

“Fine”

Hyuna waved her hand a waitress came over to take both your orders.

“We’ll have an order of soybean noodles, an orange juice, a ham sandwich with the lot, and a coke” Hyuna said.

“And yellow radishes too please” you pleaded.

“Sure, won’t be too long” the waitress smiled and made her way to the kitchen.

You continued to stare at the menu as Hyuna fiddled with the salt and pepper that was on the table.

“~~~~ ah, what are you thinking?” Hyuna asked suddenly.

“Me?”

“Umm, no I was asking your imaginary friend Bob. Of course I was asking you!” she said with a laugh.

“Nothing” you replied.

“Are you sure, most of the time when you say nothing there’s like a full parade going on up there” Hyuna said gently nudging you.

“Well… there’s only been one thing on my mind lately”

“Luhan sshi?” Hyuna said dreamily.

“How did you?”

“No seriously, it’s Luhan sshi” Hyuna said in a hushed tone.

You whipped your head around and saw the lean mysterious figure open the door, causing the bells above his head to ding slightly. You felt your eyes immediately focus onto his face, searching for his eyes, but unfortunately he was wearing a pair of black sunnies, so you couldn’t see them.

“Go talk to him, hurry up” Hyuna urged.

“Oh, I… I don’t think”

Before you knew it, you felt your arm being yanked up by Hyuna. She shoved you forward gently and you stumbled forward, almost falling into a heap right in front of Luhan.

“~~~~ ah?” Luhan asked with a small smile.

You smiled back up at him and gave him the peace sign.

“Hi” you whispered.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Hyuna and I are having lunch, what about you oppa?” you asked, still a little bit shaky.

“I’m ordering some take out. We were going to eat in but no one else bought their beanie and sunnies so I had to come in here and order” he explained with a smile that could light up the entire night sky.

“Why did you choose here?” you asked curious.

“They make really good soybean noodles here apparently” Luhan said eyeing the menu.

“They do” you agreed.

“Do you eat them here a lot?” Luhan asked.

“Yes, they’re my favourite” you explained.

“Really? They’re mine too” Luhan said with a huge grin.

“With yellow radishes” you both said at the same time.

Luhan let out a small chuckle and cleared his throat. You looked away shyly and smiled.

“Oh, can you follow me out to the van after wards? I have something to give to you” Luhan said suddenly.

“Oh… okay” you said, you couldn’t remember Luhan ever taking anything of yours that needed to be given back.

You stood patiently besides Luhan as he ordered his food. You listened carefully to his voice and he spoke. It made you all warm and fuzzy inside and you knew that you had fallen way to hard for this guy to even think about backing away now. Occasionally Luhan looked at you and gave you a small smile.

“Luhan oppa, why don’t you come sit down while you wait?” you suggested once Luhan had finished paying.

“Sure” he said.

The two of you made your way over to an excited looking Hyuna who had begun digging into her food.

“Hello Luhan sshi” she greeted.

“Hi” he said with a small smile.

You sat down and Luhan took his seat next to yours. All three of you sat there in silence for a couple of seconds before Luhan spoke up.

“~~~~ ah, aren’t you going to eat?” Luhan asked, looking at your bowel of soybean noodles and yellow radishes.

“I… I’m not hungry yet” you lied.

Luhan let out a small chuckle.

“Don’t mind me, just eat… unless you want me to feed you?” he offered with a small smirk.

You heard Hyuna clear quietly and smile as she sipped her coke.

“I can’t eat…”

“Number 5?” a voice called out.

All three of you looked up as a waitress called out a number.

“Yes!” Luhan called out standing up.

You watched as he walked gracefully over to the counter and take the two bags of take out in his hands.

“Alright. I have to go now, cause if I don’t Tao will come in here and attack me” Luhan said with a chuckle.

“Okay bye Luhan sshi” Hyuna smiled.

“Bye Hyuna sshi. Bye ~~~~ ah” Luhan said with an angelic smile that melted you right there and then.

Just as Luhan was about to disappear out the door, you found your voice again and called out his name.

“Luhan oppa!"

 

 

 

Chappie upppp
 
Author's Note
Author's Note