♕Vick

『Photograph Of You』

 

Vick

 

[Third Person POV]

“~~~~ sshi, could you please take a look at these photos” you smiled and walked over to the person talking to you.

“Wow, they’re a bit blurry” you said looking sceptically at the photos you had just taken.

“Do you mind doing them again?”

“Of course not, it’s my job. I think my reaction time was a bit slow so when the models jumped I didn’t quite click in time” you replied.

“No worries, I’ll gather everyone up”

You watched as the manger for the modelling agency called all his models back so that you could do a re-run of the pictures. You looked up at the clock, it was two o’clock. Only two hours left before your big day with Luhan. Idol star XI LUHAN. Your heart started to pound faster and faster as you thought about it.

“~~~~ sshi, we are all ready now” you shook your head gently and got rid of the thoughts before picking up your camera and adjusting the lenses slightly.

“Okay, let’s start”…

[Luhan POV]

“Hyung, are you nervous?” Tao teased as he shoved another sandwich into his mouth.

“Why would I be?” I said casually picking up my sandwich before Tao could swipe it out of my hands.

“It is your first date in ages right?” Tao said as I watched crumbs fall over the floor.

“Aish, it’s not! And stop talking! Your making the carpet all dirty! I just vacuumed it yesterday” I complained picking up the tiny crumbs with my fingers.

“Hyung, seriously don’t lie to us, it’s your first date since… I don’t know when” Chen commented as he walked past.

“That’s what you guys think” I whispered.

“So you’ve been on dates without me?” Kris demanded as he placed both his hands on my shoulders.

I almost spat my food out in Kris’s face because he stunned me.

“No… Aish, forget, here just eat” I shoved the rest of my sandwich into Kris ’s mouth, he shrugged and slumped down next to Lay.

I looked up at the clock on the wall… three thirty. Not long to go now. I had to have a bath before I went to see ~~~~. I didn’t want to be smelling sour all day. I got up and made my way to the bathroom, turning on the taps. I looked into the mirror and examined myself, nothing out of the ordinary. I shrugged and turned off the tap before undressing to take a bath…

[Third Person POV]

~Half an hour later~

You tapped your feet nervously on the concrete in front of your apartment. You were dressed casually but feeling a little bit uncomfortable in the shoes Hyuna had lent you. It was already five minutes past four. Luhan oppa was late you were becoming more and more anxious by the minute.
*Aish, if only I had given Luhan oppa my number then I could call him and ask him why he was so late*
You looked down at the ground in frustration and fiddled with the black strap of the handbag you were holding. Just as you looked up again you saw a black car pull up in front of you. You smiled as you recognised the car and fixed your hair a little bit. You heard the car door open and smiled as you watched Luhan walk towards you, looking better than ever.

This guy really wasn’t afraid of showing skin. He smiled at you as he took off his glasses.

“Sorry if I made you wait long” he said with an apologetic smile as he tucked his glasses onto the collar of his shirt.

“It’s okay” you replied still looking shyly at the ground.

As you peered into the back seat you noticed something that slightly shimmered in the sunlight. You looked in closer to see that it was a huge golden dog, and when you mean you huge you meant humongous huge! You squealed in excitement as Luhan watched you amused.

“Aigoo! Oppa he’s so cute!” you exclaimed as people on the street whispered quietly to themselves, most of them were staring at the dog rather than recognising Luhan.

“Come on, get in. You’ll get to spend more time with him soon” Luhan gently nudged you playfully as he opened the car door for you.

You beamed a smile back at him and quickly diverted your attention back to the dog after you had put your seatbelt on. You reached your hand towards the back and gently patted the dog’s head. It wasn’t until you properly looked at him that you realised he was really a big, big dog. You giggled when you felt it’s slimy wet tongue your hand. You turned to see that Luhan was just watching you with a small smile on his face. He smiled again when you looked down shyly.

“You seem more interested in Vick than you are in me” he said with a pout.

“Oppa, you’re getting jealous over Vick?”

Luhan leaned towards the back seat and took Vick’s head in his hands.

“Vick! How dare you steal ~~~~ ah away from me?” Luhan growled.

Luhan then started shaking Vick’s head from side to side, with what you thought was too much force. You quickly intervened pushing Luhan’s hands away, replacing them with yours.

“Oppa! You were hurting him” you said gently Vick’s head and pouted.

“Aish, I give up” Luhan sighed as he started the engine.

You turned back towards the front and watched Luhan. His face was blank and you felt a bit bad for getting angry at him like you had.

“Oppa, you’re not angry at me are you?”

“No” Luhan replied coldly and quickly.

It was silent for a moment and you felt a little bit uncomfortable.

“Oppa, where are we going?” you said trying to change the topic.

“To the beach” he replied quickly again.

You watched as Luhan turned the steering wheel, as he did you noticed him try to suppress a smile.

“Oppa! I saw that” you exclaimed.

“Saw what?” he asked amused.

“You’re not really angry at me, don’t scare me like that” you whinged.

“Well can you blame me? You didn’t even give me a hug or anything when you saw me!”

“But he was so cute” you protested.

“I am too”

“But he had cute eyes”

“I do too”

“But Vick has big floppy ears”

“Mine aren’t floppy but they look cool”

“Oppa, you’re being silly” you giggled.

“That does it!” Luhan roared.

Suddenly the car halted to a stop and you screamed. You stared at Luhan in shock as he smiled and came towards you.

“~~~~ ah, you can’t call me silly and expect to get away with it”

Suddenly you were attacked by Luhan. He tickled you with no mercy.

“Oppa! Stop!” you yelled as you desperately tried to turn away and open up the car door.

You almost pulled the handle when Luhan’s hand suddenly clamped onto yours. You faced him and realised that he was no more than 3 cm away from your face. You gulped as you felt Luhan’s cool breath against your hot skin. You looked down and noticed that Luhan’s arm was around your waist. You looked up again and your eyes met his. Luhan slowly moved closer to you and you felt his breaths increasing. You closed your eyes and clenched your fists tightly together. Only seconds now… 5... 4... 3... 2...

“OMO!” Luhan and you both yelled in unison

Your eyes shot open when something huge and wet your face. Luhan immediately sat up and got out of the car, pulling Vick along with him. You began giggling again as you and Luhan both wiped the saliva off your faces. You looked out the car door and saw that Luhan had squat down next to Vick.

“Ya! What is wrong with you? You’re normally so lazy and just when I was about to kiss her you become active? Do you know how close I was? This close!”

Luhan leaned in close to Vick’s face, trying to imitate how close he was to you. You giggled and Luhan whipped his head around to see you. Embarrassed he shot up and scratched the back of his head. You leaned back into your seat and sighed. Your heart was still pounding. You reached out and was about to open the car door when it suddenly flew open for you. Luhan smiled gently as he gave you his hand. You took it and he closed the door.

“Vick!” you called.

You were caught off guard as Vick suddenly appeared behind you, your legs.

“Ya! Pabo! You never come when I call you! Man your such a ist dog” Luhan whined.

You giggled and then his head. You looked around but noticed that Luhan had disappeared.

“Omo, where is your appa Vick?”

Vick let out a small bark and you smiled as if you could understand him.

“You don’t know either?”

You beckoned as Vick followed you around the shiny black car. You peered around one side.

“Nope not here”

You turned around the other side when you suddenly hit something…

 

 

 

Chappie upppp
comment and support me~


saranghaeyo~~~
Author's Note
Author's Note