♕Just A Little Dazy

『Photograph Of You』

 

JUST A LITTLE DAZY

 

[Your POV]

“Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh!” Hyuna gushed as she tugged the sleeve of my shirt frantically.

“Aish Hyuna ah! Shhh!” I begged as my best friend clung onto my arm as if her life depended on it.

“Do you think Lay sshi will notice me?” she asked as she flung her long wavy hair back over her shoulder.

“What? Since when are you coming with me?” I asked in shock.

“Well seeing as you just got promoted and I’m your best friend, I am entitled to at least one fest right?” she asked giggling with an evil glint in her eye.

“Hyuna ah!” I whined walking away from her, at times I just wished I didn’t know her at all.

So I’ve been sent to take photos for a new clothing range. No biggie right? That was until I found out who the models were. EXO-M. Part of the biggest boy bands EXO in Korea and China. And not to mention a number of swooning fans over the globel. I didn’t know how I was meant to react when I saw them, but from what I’ve heard they are pretty decent guys so it wouldn’t be that bad right?

“________ ah!” I turned and looked at Hyuna, who had suddenly stopped with me.

“Hmm?”

“You were off in dream land again” she said with a pout.

“Was I? I never noticed” I said with a huge smile.

“I know you’re not into the boys as much as I am… but please! You have no idea how much it would mean to me” she looked at me with pleading eyes.

I stifled a giggle and pretended to ignore her.

“I really don’t know Hyuna ah, I really don’t” you said as you began skipping down the street.

“Please! Even if I’m your water girl!” she yelled after me.

“Water Girl? Hyuna Ah you make me laugh” I giggled as we both entered a huge clothing store.

As I entered a cold rush of air hit me, making me shiver slightly.

“Hello, can I help you?” the lady at the counter asked.

She was a young girl, maybe even younger than I was. Her voice sounded bored, I presumed she had been saying the line a lot today and by now was sick of it.

“Hi! I’m here to see your manager. I’m the photographer from Star Shots” I said cheerfully, trying to make the girl smile.

“Oh, please wait here” she said with a little more enthusiasm, she was probably just glad to be moving away from the counter.

I could still feel Hyuna tugging at the sleeve of my grey jumper, waiting for an answer. I ignored her and smiled as the attendant walked out followed by a short plump looking lady.

“Hello, you must be Pak _____ ah” the lady extended out her hand and my eyes widened just a little.

Her hand held three rings, all of them gold and encrusted with diamonds and sapphires. I looked at Hyuna from the corner of my eye and saw that she too had just stopped and stared. The plump lady cleared and pulled both Hyuna and I back down to earth.

“Yes, and you must be Mrs Lee, we spoke on the phone” I shook her hand and bowed before she caught site of Hyuna.

“And you are?”

Hyuna straightened up and gave Mrs Lee an angelic smile.

“I’m her assistant” she answered confidently.

“I…” I winced as I felt Hyuna’s Adidas sneakers stopped onto my Converse.

“Very well, please follow me” Mrs Lee waddled into a small office and Jin and I followed quietly.

I glared at Hyuna, who only gave me a pout and smiled excitedly. I could just imagine what she was thinking about right now. Lay sshi.

[Luhan POV]
“Hyung!” I heard Chen whinge as I took another photo of him.

He wasn’t happy that I had taken a photo of him without him realising it. I did that a lot, it frustrated all of them, but I know secretly they all love the extra attention.

“It’s okay, I’m the only one that’s gonna see it, why worry so much?” I asked as I ran around the lounge room trying to avoid Chen.

“Ya! Lay ah! Hold him back!!!!” I yelled as Chen lunged for me and my expensive camera.

Lay just laughed and continued watching T.V. With everything that was going on these days the Six  of us were rarely together anymore. It was
just us three at the moment. I felt a little bit upset that Tao and Kris was out somewhere and I had no idea where. Xiumin’s drama had just been cut short and he was out with some friends, trying to get over the one digit ratings he had received. I was in deep thought when Chen had finally grabbed hold of my camera. I shrugged it off and began feeling even more down as I realised how much I had missed the company of my other two band members.

“Oh, Luhan hyung, are you okay?” Chen asked when he noticed my change of mood.

“Nothing… I just… never mind” I concluded not wanting to whinge to Chen and Lay anymore than I already had previously.

“Delete the photos and then put the camera back on the table okay?” I said and went to the bathroom.

“What’s wrong with Luhan hyung?” I heard Chen’s high pitched voice ask.

“I don’t know. It must be about Xiumin hyung.Kris hyung and Tao” Lay answered back.

“Probably” Chen finally said.

I closed the door of the bathroom and sighed. There was so much going on these days, nothing seemed right anymore. With all the commotion concerning SM our whole band hasn’t even done much activity together. I sat on the ground and leaned my back up against the door. I let out a sigh and got up, looking at the clock in the bathroom. Five thirty… time to get started on dinner. I walked out and began fumbling in the kitchen, hearing this Chen pushed Lay into the kitchen and closed the door.

“Lay ah, pass me the eggs” I instructed as I grabbed a bowl and chopsticks.

“Awww, hyung why am I always stuck cooking with you?” Lay whined.

“Ya! Zhang Yixing ! Not always, you haven’t cooked with me for a whole month. Anyway it’s not like you have to cook with me in public. Remember the variety show we did way back? You cooked with Kris… it was KrisLay galore for all the fan” I snapped.

It wasn’t that bad to cook with me was it? I heard Lay let out a defeated sigh and put the rice into the cooker.

“Hyung, when is our photo shoot again?” I looked up to see Tao looking at me through the kitchen door.

That every hungry boy was always home at dinner time.

“I don’t know, ask Kris” I went back to whisking my eggs as I heard the door click shut.

“Kris hyung!” there was no reply, I guess Xiumin wasn’t home yet.

“Appa! When’s our photo shoot?” I heard Tao yell again, this time, Kris answered.

“I don’t know”

I laughed at Tao’s childishness, after so long I guess the whole daddy Kris sorta rubbed off on him

“Luhan hyung, what’s my password for my gaming account again? I’ve forgotten and Baekhyun’s waiting for me online” I looked up again and saw Chen’s cute face staring back at me through the door.

“Your birth date” I said as I continued chopping up some vegetables.

“Thanks” he rushed out and I could hear his excited squeals as soon as he had scored some points.

Although the SM problem hadn’t been fully solved it finally felt like we were a family again when everyone was happy. There was still so much going on but the best I could do was try to make sure everyone was happy. I was the oldest and I felt like it was my responsibility.

“Lay ah, go out and join the others, I’ll finish up in here” I said with a smile.

“Oh, hyung are you sure?”

“I’m sure”

“Thanks! You’re the best!” I felt a hard whack as Lay hit my back before running out and screaming Xiumin’s name.

Another usual night in the EXO-M family. I sighed as I thought about our upcoming photo shoot. More photographers and journalists to hide from. Going out these days was always hard when people only wanted to know about everything negative. I let out a sigh as I stirred the boiling soup. Being in the public eye has always been a downside to being a celebrity. And most of the time the boys would all sit around and complain about how having a girlfriend was going to be heaps harder than preparing for an upcoming tour. All of us knew it too well, having a girlfriend while being famous was a no-go-zone.

 

 

 

Hey guys, sorry if it wasn’t extremely long and not very interesting. I will try to update. And I will definitely try to make it extra long. I hope you guys continue to support me!
Sorry if there are any typos guys.
Comments and suport me PLEASE!!
*Waves*
Author's Note
Author's Note