♕Doubts

『Photograph Of You』

 

Reunion

 

[Your POV]

I scrolled down to see several pictures of Luhan and Chorong’s so called steamy reunion. There was one of Luhan embracing her tightly as she buried her head into his neck. I felt a little bit uneasy but didn’t dare say a word to Hyuna, knowing that she might make me leave him. I shook my head slightly and tried to think positive, ‘They’re just friends’ I kept repeating in my head.

“~~~~ ah, I think you need to go see him” Hyuna pointed out.

“Nah, they’re just friends” I said, reassuring her and a part of me.

“Aish ~~~~ ah! Read the article God Damn it!” Hyuna yelled as she took my head in her hands and turned my head back around to face the laptop.

I gave up trying to resist and read it aloud. Trying to fight with Hyuna was like fighting with quick sand, the more you struggled, the faster you sunk.

“Youngwoong, Luhan from popular boy band EXO-M had today been spotted getting very close and personal to superstar Chorong. Although the pair have denied any claims of a romantic relationship, according to on lookers at the airport there is definitely more than friendship. ‘I saw her kiss him and he returned her kiss with a tight hug’ one onlooker explained. It seems with the ongoing controversy of the members’ contracts Youngwoong, Luhan was in need of some close female company. Please stay tuned for more news on this HOT new couple”

“How do you feel now?” Hyuna asked as she placed both her hands comfortingly on my shoulders.

I didn’t know how to answer her, should I lie so that’s she doesn’t have to worry? Lie to her and let the pain I felt now, slowly overwhelm me and eat me up inside out? Or should I start crying until I had no more tears left?

“I feel fine” I lied casually.

“Fine?! ~~~~ ah I almost killed someone when Lay sshi kissed that girl and I had never even met him! You’re telling me you’re fine when your own boyfriend is getting romantically linked with some other girl?”

“Hyuna ah, you’re more worked up about it than I am” I yelled suddenly, I guess keeping pain bottled up inside is never a good thing.

“I’m just worried about you” she said, forcing me to look into her eyes.

It was even harder to keep the tears in now, she was staring at my eyes, the only weak link I had when it came to lying.

“I can worry about it myself!” I yelled back, hoping that she would stop pushing me to the brink of tears the more she talked about it.

But then her eyes widened and fell open.

“Fine! Have it your way! If he cheats on you or hurts you in any way, don’t come crying to me!”

I watched thought blurry eyes as Hyuna stormed out of the apartment, slamming the door. I turned back and looked at my laptop screen. I didn’t want to believe it, but Hyuna kept pushing it. I shut my eyes and climbed into my bed, crawling under the sheets to try and escape. I was just about to fall asleep when I remembered my phone. I scrambled off my bed and dug through my bag.

“Where is it?” I said frustrated, it was silly how I was worrying about my phone when honestly, he was the last person I wanted to talk too.

I finally spotted it and fished it out of my bag. I plugged it into the charger and walked over to my table. I looked at the laptop screen one last time before closing it and then laying back down on my bed with a sigh. I really wanted to clear my head, everything made my head hurt. I finally decided to go take a shower, I pulled my blanket off me and made my way to the bathroom, turning on the hot water. I winced as I stepped into the shower, it was hotter than I thought as I quickly the cold water tap. I let the water soak through my hairand drench every other part of my body, especially my face. I had never yelled at Hyuna before she was always yelling at me. As I washed my hair I decided to give Hyuna a day to forgive me before I even tried talking to her again. After another 10 minutes I got out and wrapped a towel around my body, looking in to the mirror. I was nothing special, omma’s friends had always said I was pretty, but I never let that get to my head and I sure didn’t use it to my advantage. I never wore make up, the only thing I wore was lip gloss and that was just to keep my lips moist and uncracked. I was a photographer, my job was to make people in front of the camera look good, whatever was behind the camera didn’t matter.

“What does he see in me?”

I poked and prodded at my face. I really didn’t know which part of me he liked. There were so many girls in the world that looked ten times more amazing than I did. He was perfect, getting a girlfriend would have been easy, there would at least be a few million women in the world who wanted to be with him. Why me? I started to doubt myself as I suddenly felt a cold chill overwhelm me. I grabbed my clothes and quickly changed...

[Third Person POV]

Luhan pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at it, slightly disappointed that there were no new messages.
*What’s taking her so long?*

“Luhan ah, is something wrong?” Chorong asked, looking at him attentively.

“Nothing” he replied with a smile.

Chorong gave him a small smile as she put her arm around his shoulder, as the two walked into a quiet little café, not too far from the airport.

“It’s been a long time” she sighed.

“Yeah” Luhan replied as he flipped his phone around in his hand.

“We should go for drinks tonight” Chorong suggested.

“I can’t, sorry. I already have plans”

“Can I join?” Chorong asked.

Luhan stared at her uncertainly as she began flicking through the menu. When Luhan didn’t reply Chorong looked up and smiled.

“Please, we haven’t hung out in soo long”

“I really don’t think it’s a good idea” Luhan said, trying his best to convince Chorong.

She pouted at him as he continued to play with his phone, waiting for a message.
*Aish! ~~~~ ah!*

“Chorong, excuse me”

Luhan shot up and made his way to the bathroom. He had waited long enough and was staring to get worried. He stopped outside the toilet door and scrolled through his contacts until he found your name. He quickly hit the call button and waited anxiously for you to pick up.

“Hello?”

“~~~~ ah, are you okay?” Luhan said.

Your heart leapt a little by his concern, but immediately sunk again when you remembered the internet article.

“Yes, why wouldn’t I be oppa?”

*Did he call to say sorry?*

“You didn’t text me back”

“Oh… my phone died” you replied, clenching at your blanket, trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to spill over.

“Oh, is that why. You scared me”

You felt a small smile spread on your lips at his concern.

“So how is Hyuna handling the news?” Luhan teased, completely oblivious to your pain.

“She… she was very excited”

“Lay and I will come pick you and Hyuna up soon alright?”

“I… I don’t think that Hyuna is coming” you replied in a sad tone.

“Why?” Luhan asked, clearly startled.

“We… we had a fight”

“Over what?” Luhan questioned.

There was a pause as your mind wandered off. Luhan’s thoughts were also elsewhere. It wasn’t until a quiet sob escaped your lips that Luhan finally spoke again.

“~~~~ ah, are you crying?” he asked, in a soft, gentle tone.

“No” you said as you swallowed the huge lump in your throat.

There was another short pause.

“~~~~ ah, are you at home?”

“Yes, why oppa?” you asked as you wiped your eyes, breathing through your nose.

“Just curious”

“~~~~ ah, I have to go now, but I’ll see you soon okay?” Luhan said.

“Mmmm” you replied.

“Bye” Luhan said with a smile, even though he knew you couldn’t see it.

“Bye oppa” you replied as you hung up.

“Pabo! Why don’t you come and see if I’m okay? Asking doesn’t help!” you complained, gripping your phone tightly.

Luhan made his way back out to the café, pulling his beanie down over his ears. Chorong shot him a glance as he sat down in front of her. He smiled to himself as he began humming Your Love Is All I Need happily.

“Ya, Luhan ah, is why are you so happy? Is your stomach all cleared up?” she teased.

“What?” he asked confused.

“You took a long time, I just thought that maybe you cleared out your entire stomach” she laughed.

“Ha ha, that’s very funny” Luhan said in a sarcastic tone.

Luhan then pulled out his wallet and waved for a waitress to come over.

“We’re leaving already?” Chorong asked in shock.

“I have plans remember?”

“But…”

“No buts! Let’s go” Luhan commanded, cutting Chorong off.

Chorong pouted and reluctantly got up as Luhan paid the blushing waitress. As Luhan and Chorong opened the door and left Chorong gently nudged Luhan.

“What?” Luhan asked amused.

“You make girls blush even when you look like a complete freak wearing a beanie in the heat. It’s so weird how they find you attractive” she laughed.

“I guess my popularity just doesn’t know how to simmer down. What, so you don’t find me attractive?” he asked as Chorong raised her eyebrows at him.

“No, I think your hideous” she teased.

They both laughed as Luhan unlocked the car.

“Luhan ah, where is Kris ah?” Chorong asked as Luhan opened the car door for her.

“He… he’s at the apartment”

Chorong gave Luhan a tight smile as Luhan shut the door with a gentle thud. Luhan was just about to start the car when Chorong placed her hand on his, he looked up meeting her gentle gaze.

“Luhan ah, you don’t need to lie to me. I’m not any of the other boys, nor am I a fan. I’m your friend”

“I know, I just thought that maybe if I lied to you too, it would be easier for me” he said looking away from her.

“Whatever makes you happy then. Kris ah is at the apartment” she smiled, patting his hand gently.

“I’ll drop you off at Lay’s place. Him and Chen will keep you company”

“Sure” Chorong replied.

Luhan gave Chorong a tight smile and pulled out into the long line of traffic.

[Luhan POV]

After I had dropped Chorong back to Lay’s place. I set off to see the person I had been wanting to see all morning, to see a smiling face that I had been dreaming about every night…

[Your POV]

I was looking through my camera when there was a sudden knock on my door.

“Who could it be at this time?” I wondered as I got off my bed and made my way towards the lounge room.

I was surprised when I opened the door.

“Oh… H…”

 
Chappie upppp
sorry for not updating long :C
saranghaeyo~~~


AND CHECK OUT THE FANFIC TRAILER! DOWN BELOW
Author's Note
Author's Note