♕Dinner

『Photograph Of You』

 

Dinner

 

[Third Person POV]

Your backside hit the ground and you winced in pain.

“Aigoo! Who on earth?” you complained as rubbed your head.

Your eyes widened in shock as you recognised the two eyes looking down at you.

“Hyuna ah?”

“Come with me”

Hyuna grabbed your arm and pulled you away from Luhan’s car as Vick waddled along after you. She stopped under a big tree nearby as you caught your breath.

“Omo, Hyuna ah. What?”

“Sshh”

She covered your mouth and pointed off into the distance. You followed her extended finger and gasped when you saw the hoards of photographers that now swarmed Luhan’s car black car.

“How did they” you began.

“Crazy EXO fans can do anything”

“But then where is Luhan oppa?” you asked worried.

“Lay sshi already pulled him away, that’s why you couldn’t see him” she said with a huge grin as soon as she mentioned Lay’s name.

A wave of relief washed over you as you started to imagine all the bad things that could have happened if her was still there right now. Frustrated you squat down on the ground and buried your face in your hands.
*Why did it have to be today?*
You were on the verge of screaming when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up and saw Hyuna giving you a tight smile.

“Is this the way it has to be?” you asked.

“I don’t know, I’ve never dated a big star before” she said squatting down next to you.

You cupped your face in your hands as you watched the journalists, photographers and EXO fans scatter around trying to find Luhan.

“But the good news is they had no idea you were with him” Hyuna said with a hand on your back.

You sighed and continued to watch the crazy fans and their posters move about. You suddenly felt something wet on your hand. Then it hit you.
*Vick*

“Vick, where is your appa?”

Vick whimpered a little and laid down with his head on his paws.

“~~~~ ah, just take him home. I doubt Luhan sshi will come back now” Hyuna suggested.

“You don’t think he’ll come back to see if I’m okay?” you asked sadly.

“Well, it’s the crowds keeping him away” she said.

You pouted and looked at Vick.

“Come on, grab the dog, let’s go”

“How?” you asked staring at Vick’s furry heap on the path.

“Just pull him”

You took hold of Vick’s collar and tugged a bit, he moved an inch.

“Come on Vick” you begged.

You pulled harder only to be jerked back down onto the ground. You collapsed down in a heap, grazing your hand along the cement. Vick was refusing to budge,

“~~~~ ah!”

Before you could even look up to see who it was two hands grabbed your wrists and helped you up. You looked up to see a person with a black beanie, black shades and a beard looking at you.

“Thank you ajushi” you said bowing slightly.

“Ajushi?” he grinned at you creepily and you shuffled back, scared.

“Who.. Who are you?” you stuttered.

“~~~~ ah, don’t be scared”

You let out another yelp as you heard his voice say your name.
*How does he know my name?*

“Ya! You e! Get away!” Hyuna defended, puling you behind her back.

“Aish! I’m not a e!” the old man defended.

Vick sat up and began barking as the creepy old guy pulled your foreman.

“Ya! Let go!”

“I don’t think so mister!” Hyuna yelled.

Hyuna began hitting the old man violently with her handbag. Then Vick joined in too, biting at the old man’s heels.

“Ya! Vick! You’re such a ist dog!” the old man complained as he tried dodging Hyuna’s wide blows.

“Omo! Hyuna ah stop!”

The phrase was all too familiar as you moved closer to the tall lean figure, that couldn’t have belonged to an old man. You reached up and pulled off the man’s sunglasses. You looked into the deep blue eyes and immediately felt lost and weak.

“L…Luhan oppa” you whispered.

“Eh?!” Hyuna exclaimed.

“Sshh” Luhan hushed.

Hyuna mouth sorry and smiled.

“Omo, oppa, are you okay?” you asked touching his red arms.

“I’m fine, nothing a little tiger balm can’t fix” he said with a small smile.

Curious you reached up and touched his beard. At first Luhan was surprised but laughed when you pulled your hand away suddenly.

“It feels gross” you explained wiping your hands on Luhan’s shirt.

“I didn’t mean to suddenly disappear, Lay came out of nowhere” he explained looking at you.

“It’s okay. I understand” you smiled.

“Give me your hand”

You gave him your hand and he blew softly on the dry blood. He dug his hands into his pocket and pulled out a small band aid with pictures of Mickey mouse on it. You smiled as you watched him carefully put it on in one quick movement.

“Thanks oppa”

For a moment you both just stared at each other. You were intrigued by Luhan’s outrageous disguise and gentle ways. Luhan however was intrigued by your understanding and smile.

“Ahem!” Hyuna coughed loudly.

You smiled at her apologetically and you looked at Luhan again, making her roll her eyes ever so slightly.

“Oppa”

“Hmm?”

“What do we do now?”

Luhan looked down at you and comfortingly placed a hand on your shoulder. Hyuna suddenly jumped. You looked at her with a puzzled expression. She shot you and smile and then tapped Luhan on the shoulder. You watched as Hyuna whispered something to Luhan. As Hyuna spoke the small smiled that played on his lips grew wider and wider.

“Hyuna sshi! You’re a genius! How am I ever going to repay you?” Luhan asked, he was clearly pleased with whatever plan Hyuna had devised.

“Oppa, what are we doing?”

“~~~~ ah, just follow my lead okay?”

You nodded, still a little bit confused but you trusted Luhan. You gave him a tight smile as he beckoned you to follow him.

“Ajushi! What about your dog?” Hyuna yelled after Luhan.

“Someone will pick him up soon”

“Ajushi?” you repeated looking at Luhan.

He winked at you before he put his sunglasses on and then linked your arm through his. As you both walked past the swarm of photographers Luhan suddenly coughed and then cleared his throat.

“So, what would my little daughter like to eat today?” he said a bi too loudly.

You looked up at Luhan with your eyebrows furrowed. He cleared his throat again and mouthed ‘appa’ to you.

“I don’t know appa, what do you feel like” you said a bit awkwardly.

You really had no acting skills and Luhan quickly towed you away from the curious eyes.

“So that’s the plan?” you asked as you both began strolling slowly along the path that lead to the beach.

“~~~~ ah, sorry” Luhan said in a sad tone.

“Oppa, it’s not your fault” you replied as you swung your hands gently by your side.

Luhan was silent as his arms slowly mimicked the movement of your arms. Suddenly Luhan’s phone began ringing, he gave you a tight smile and answered it.

“Lay ah, what’s up? You know I’m busy what do you want?” he said in a playful tone.

Lay said something on the other line, Luhan’s expression completely changed and he looked at you before walking away a little further to continue talking. You sat down on the ground and played with a tuft of grass sticking up on the side. After about ten minutes you heard footsteps coming towards you. You looked up and saw Luhan coming towards you. He sat down next to you and sighed, staying completely silent.

“Oppa is something wrong?” you asked as you noticed his silence and change of mood.

“Lay just told me some bad news”

“Oh” you answered, not really sure what else to say.

“SM said we should stay away from the company till gone down. Kris and Tao have both staying there SM we‘re moving out tomorrow”

You stopped and looked at Luhan, his face had become sad. The look on his face made him look a lot older than he really was and it hurt you slightly when you looked at him. You placed a hand comfortingly on his shoulder and rubbed it.

“I don’t know what to do” it was more a statement than an answer as he continued to stare out to sea.

“Oppa, sorry”

“Don’t apologise, come on. You must be hungry, let’s go grab a bite to eat” Luhan suggested, he tried to sound happy and cheerful but you knew that it was all just an act.

“Oppa, if you’re not hungry I could just go home”

“No, I really want to be with you right now” you heart began beating faster as the words began replaying themselves in your mind.

Luhan stood up and offered you his hand, you took it and he pulled you up with what felt like little or no effort at all. As you got to the tree you had been standing under before, you were relieved to see that all the press had gone. Luhan seemed unaffected as he unlocked the car door for you, he then got in and started the engine. The drive was silent, except for a few small words, there wasn’t much to say. After a while of driving Luhan stopped outside an apartment building, puzzled you turned to look at him, only to see him give you a small smile.

“I feel like cooking”

Luhan got out and opened the door for you…

[Luhan POV]

~~~~ was quiet as she walked next to me, I didn’t know if she didn’t know what to say or if it was about SM. I felt bad for lying to her, telling her I took her to an apartment to cook for her. Truth was, it was Lay’s apartment block and both him and Xiumin were waiting for me. There was a lot we needed to talk about, but what kind of a person would I be if I didn’t keep my girlfriend company. The talk would have to wait. I took off my wig which was starting to annoy me and the fake beard Lay had forced on me earlier. I shook my hair and tidied it up a bit before turning to look at ~~~~.

“~~~~ ah, you don’t mind if Lay and Xiumin are with us do you?” I asked as we reached Lay’s front door, I slapped myself mentally for not saying it earlier.

“Umm… course not” she said half heartedly.

It was an obvious lie, but if it makes everything feel better then I was willing to believe her. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door. After a few minutes the door swung open and I saw Xiumin and chen ’s face.

“Luhan…” Xiumin’s eyes then met ~~~~’s and he gave her a small smile.

“~~~~ sshi”

Chen invited ~~~~~ inside
“Come in”

Xiumin opened the door wider and both ~~~~ and I walked in.

“Alright! Tonight I’m making dinner, ~~~~ ah, you just sit and relax okay? Lay ah you have to cook with me and Xiumin and Chen you have to keep ~~~~ company”

My fake happy tone was almost believable, I watch as ~~~~ gave me a stunning smile. Her smile lifted me and felt a lot lighter than I had been for the last half hour.

“Alright! Let’s go!” Lay agreed pushing me away.

“Come on! Let’s go!” Xiumin shrieked in his English accent that I found hard to understand.

I heard ~~~~ giggle, and that was enough to make me smile for the rest of the night. It took about half an hour for me to prepare dinner and Lay and I didn’t have much to say without Xiumin and chen. After Lay set the table I brought out the steaming hot spaghetti. I didn’t have the heart to cook a three course meal tonight so spaghetti was the only option. I watched ~~~~’s eyes light up as I sat down next to her and Lay on the other side, leaving Xiumin and chen

“Why do I have to be the one sitting by ourself?” they whined with a pout.

“I’ll come sit with you” ~~~~ offered as she began getting up.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down as she stared at me.

“Ya!! Do you want me to punch you? ~~~~ ah’s my girlfriend, she has to sit next to me. Ya. Lay ah, go sit next to the cry baby” I said.

“I’m no cry baby! Lay ah’s the one that is the cry baby!” Xiumin defended.

“Ya! Shut up” Lay said as he moved over to the other side.

Chen began eating and so did Lay. I watched as ~~~~ also took a bite.

“How is it?” I whispered, watching her reaction.

“It’s delicious” she said with a smile.

I reached out and wiped away a small bit of sauce that was the edge of her lips as watched her cheeks turn a rosy shade of red.

“Ya! You have an audience, so don’t carried away” Xiumin said.

I glared at him and he continued to eat with a small smile on his lips.

[Your POV]

After dinner that night Luhan dropped me off home. It was silent most of the car trip because I was still feeling shy and unsure whether or not he was feeling happy enough to talk. Once in a while I would catch him looking at me and he would clear his throat and pretend like nothing had happened. It was very sweet and I found myself blushing quite often. As he pulled up at the kerb Luhan got out and came around to open my door. I smiled at him gratefully and got out.

“Did you like dinner?”

“Yes, it was nice. Thanks oppa” I smiled.

“What are you doing tomorrow?” Luhan asked.

I stopped and turned to face him.

“Mmm… I think I have work. I’m not sure, why?”

Luhan nodded and let out a small sigh.

“The boys and I are having dinner, I just thought you might want to join us”

“Dinner should be okay, but I have a request”

“Go on then” Luhan cooed.

I blushed slightly and then answered him.

“Can Hyuna come too?” Luhan let out a chuckle and smiled.

“Lay is going to kill me… but if that’s what it takes for you to come, then anything is possible” he smiled.

“Thanks oppa, you’re the best” I said with a grin.

“Course I am” he replied with a small smirk.

His mood had lifted tremendously and I smiled as I watched him look at me with his dark blue eyes.

“Well, I have to go now. I’ll see you tomorrow” I turned away and was about to leave when I felt Luhan pull me back.

“Hold up, you haven’t given me your number and you don’t even know where we’re going to meet, you can’t run away like that” he said.

“Oops” I honestly had forgotten, today seemed like such a rush and I never had a chance to do things properly.

“Hand me your phone” Luhan instructed.

I pulled my phone out of my bag and handed it to him. I watched him punch the numbers in and hand it back to me, with no trouble at all.

“I’ll call you” he said.

I nodded and waved.

“Bye” I turned and was about to open the door when I felt him pull me back again gently.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” you asked amused, this was the second time he had pulled you back.

“Nothing, I just wanted to tell you… that… I… I hope you sleep well tonight” he said finally.

“I will. Good night oppa” I said with a wave.

 
Chappie upppp
comment and support me~


saranghaeyo~~~
Author's Note
Author's Note