♕Dishes

『Photograph Of You』

 

Dishes

[Luhan POV]

I looked down at my hand gently holding ~~~~’s. I can’t remember the last time I held someone’s hand like this. I think it was Kris’s. I shook my head getting rid of the image and refocused on ~~~~. The warmth radiating off her small delicate hand was amazing. I was lost in thought, looking ahead when I felt something tugging on my shirt, it was only then that I realised ~~~~ had stopped and was trying to say something.

“Hmm?” I asked with a smile.

“Oppa, can you unlock the door?”

I gave her a puzzled look as she pointed towards something. My car, duh!

“Sorry” I dug my free hand into my pocket as she giggled.

I opened the door and ~~~~ got in before I shut the door with a gently thud. I flicked the keys around in my hands as I made my way to the drivers side.

“Oppa…”

“Hmm” I asked as I pulled out onto the street.

“Are we still on for dinner?” she asked with curious eyes.

“Course we are. Unless… you don’t want to have dinner with me?” I asked with a straight face.

“Omo, of course I do” she quickly explained.

“I’ll drop you off home and wait for you to get ready okay?”

She nodded happily and I grinned at her cuteness. She was really different, she was amazing…

[Third Person POV]

“~~~~ ah! You’re back!” Hyuna screeched as soon as you had stopped back through the door.

“Omo, Hyuna ah, I thought you were angry at me” you gasped as you tried to inhale some air.

Hyuna pulled away quickly and looked at you.

“So Hyuna sshi, do you want to join us for dinner?” Luhan asked, stepping out from behind you.

Hyuna’s eyes lit up as she made her way towards Luhan.

“So you really didn’t have anything going on with Chorong?” she questioned as she folded her arms across her chest.

“Of course not! If I did I wouldn’t be standing here” Luhan replied before turning to wink at you.

You blushed madly and avoided his dreamy eyes.

“Hyuna ah, please come. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity” you pleaded, tugging her arm.

“Fine” she said.

“Yay!” you cheered happily.

“Oppa come with me” you reached for Luhan’s hand and pulled him to your spacious lounge room.

You sat him down on your sofa and smiled.

“Hyuna and I will be back soon”

You smiled and turned away, only to feel his gentle grip pull you back so that you were sitting on the arm of the sofa.

“Don’t take too long okay?”

“Mmm” you replied nodding happily.

You quickly ran off and joined and excited Hyuna. You were both so wo0rked up that it took you both about 45 minutes to get dressed. Meanwhile Luhan had gotten bored of sitting down. He got up and decided to look around your lounge room. 
*Wow, it’s like a mini museum*
Luhan’s eyes wondered from each framed photograph to the next, he was fascinated not only by the people in the photos but also by how amazing each photograph was. He was looking at a phot titled 
‘African Savannah’ when someone tapped him on the shoulder. Standing right there in front of him was an angel, or so he thought is was one. You blushed as Luhan’s mouth dropped open and his eyes looked at you up and down. You were wearing a beautiful white dress with a golden butterfly belt. The material was light and you felt comfortable as Luhan continued to stare.

“Told you he’d like it” Hyuna teased, placing both her hands on your shoulders.

“~~~~ ah, you look amazing” Luhan said, his voice trailing off as you smiled shyly.

“Thanks oppa”

“Luhan sshi, do you think Lay sshi will like this dress?” Hyuna asked looking at her dress.

“He will love it. You look great” he replied, still looking only at you.

“Are you both ready now?” Luhan asked.

“Course we are Hyuna and you both chorused.

“Let’s go then”

Luhan held out his hand and you took it as the three of you left the house…

A wonderful aroma hit the three of you as soon as Luhan opened the door of Lay’s apartment.

“Xiumin! Lay ah! Chen!” Luhan called as he placed his keys down on the table, one hand tightly holding yours.

Beside you, you could see Hyuna almost jumping for joy when she heard Lay’s name. You threw her a quick ‘settle down’ look and she closed her eyes and practiced breathing.

“Hyung! ~~~~ sshi! Hyuna sshi!” Chen screeched as he ran out to greet all of you.

“We thought you weren’t coming home tonight hyung” Xiumin teased as he nudged Luhan’s arm.

“Ya, do you wanna get hit?” Luhan warned as Chen gave you a friendly smile.

“Sorry” Luhan whispered as Chen ran off like a little kid.

You shook your head and held onto Luhan’s hand tighter. He smiled and pulled you towards the kitchen as Hyuna followed, closely observing everything around her. When you all reached the kitchen a figure at the sink made Hyuna gasp. You quickly clamped your hand over and smile as four pairs of eyes looked at the two of you.

“C… Chorong” Luhan stammered.

“Hey Hannie!” she smiled.

“I was just helping Lay and Chenchen. You didn’t think they could actually cook did you?” she giggled.

Luhan looked at you, worried about what your reaction was. You smiled kindly and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. Relief washed over Luhan as he smiled at Chorong.

“Yeah, noona really helped us a lot” Chen said, breaking the silence.

“Well, I have some stuff to do so I’m off now” Chorong said cheerfully.

“Noona, you’re not staying?” Lay asked.

“Nah, I have some friends I’ve already made plans with”

She wiped her wet hands onto her jeans and came over towards you.

“You guys enjoy yourself”

“Thankyou, we will” you replied with a small smile, as Hyuna attempted to close and smile.

“Hannie, you have a lot of explaining to do when we meet up next time” Chorong said, eyeing Luhan’s fingers that were locked with yours.

“Bye everyone” she called as she walked out, grabbing her bag which was on the kitchen bench.

“Bye” you all replied in unison.

“Lay ah, why don’t you set the table? Chen,Xiumin and I can finish up here” Luhan suggested.

“I’ll help” Hyuna volunteered.

“Oppa, what do I do?” you asked.

“Save Lay ah” Luhan whispered with a huge smile.

You blushed as his cool breath tickled your ear.

“Lay sshi, here, I’ll help you” you offered as you took some chopsticks from him.

As soon as everyone had left, Xiumin and Chen turned to Luhan and watched him with a raised eyebrow. Luhan almost dropped the plate of food he was holding when he saw them just staring at him.

“Yah am I really that attractive?” Luhan teased as he recomposed himself.

“No… hyung, what was up with you earlier?” Chen asked

“Nothing. I don’t know what you’re talking about” Luhan said as he began scooping rice out of the pot.

“Yes you do” he whined, pulling on Luhan’s arm.

“Aish, it’s a long story. I’ll tell you later” Luhan replied, pushing Chen off.

“Fine, but you have to tell me”

“Sure” Luhan replied simply.

As soon as the rest of the food was set up everyone went about choosing a place to sit. Lay quickly and smartly sat in between Luhan and Xiumin. Leaving Hyuna sitting on the other side with you and Chen next to Luhan.

“Lay ah, try o be nicer” Luhan whispered quickly as everyone else began tucking in.

“Next time” Lay whispered as he grabbed some fish.

*There won’t be a next time hopefully*
Lay smiled to himself as eh started eating. Dinner was pleasant as Chen cracked some bad jokes. Everyone was in a laughing fit, not because the jokes were funny, but because of Chen's laugh. After everyone had finished eating Luhan offered to do the washing up as everyone else went to the lounge room to watch some TV.

“Hyuna ah, now’s your chance, go talk to Lay sshi” you whispered as she ran off.

“Oppa, I’ll help you” you offered as Luhan took a step towards the kitchen with some plates in his hand.

“Sure princess” he called out from the kitchen.

You smiled and was just about to grab some dirty dishes when Luhan came back and put something over your head. He gave you a grin and turned you around before he began fidgeting with your back. You looked down confused, to see that he had a put an apron on you. You smiled shyly as you looked at the Minnie Mouse print.

“Done, I wouldn’t want your pretty dress to become ruined ” Luhan said as he turned you around gently.

You looked at his apron and let out a giggle. He was wearing a Micky Mouse print.

“Does it look that bad?” he asked, straightening it out with a pout.

“No, it’s very cute. You look very pretty oppa” you giggled.

“Lay normally wears this one”

“Does this belong to anyone?”

“That’s… mine” you let out a giggle as Luhan scratched the back of his head.

“It’s not like I’m the only, everyone has one here” he defended pointing to the row of aprons hanging by the pantry.

“Although… two of them aren’t used anymore”

You were silent for a moment until Luhan spoke again.

“Come on. Let’s started on these dishes, I’ll wash. You dry”

You nodded in agreement as the two of you started work on the stacks of plates.

“~~~~ ah”

“Hmmm?”

“Tell me what you’re thinking”

“Me?” you asked placing a plate onto the rack.

“No. I’m asking Minnie Mouse” he said in a sarcastic tone.

You giggled before replying with a thoughtful look on your face.

“Nothing really. I wonder how Lay shhi is holding up”

Luhan nodded thoughtfully as he handed you the last of the dishes. Suddenly his eyes lit up as he thought of something and looked up.

“~~~~ ah, close your eyes”

“Huh? Why?”

“Just close your eyes, please” he said with a cute pout.

You let out a defeated sigh as you closed your eyes. There was no way you were going to be able to ignore that pout of his. Your mind was trying to figure out why he had wanted you to close your eyes. 
*OMO… a K…k… NO WAY*
You squeezed your eyes even tighter as the thought made more and more sense. Suddenly you felt something wet but light go all over your face. You screamed in shock and opened your eyes to see a foggy white haze over your eyes.

“LUHAN OPPA!” you screeched, quickly wiping away the soap bubbles and glaring at Luhan.

He was laughing madly, his trademark laugh booming loudly throughout the kitchen. You turned your back to him and folded your arms across your chest.

“~~~~ ah, I was only playing around. Oppa’s sorry” Luhan said, placing his hands gently on your shoulders.

You shook Luhan’s hands off and quickly untied his apron, throwing it in his face as you stormed out of the kitchen.

“~~~~ ah!” Luhan called out.

You weren’t really angry, but you definitely wanted to get him back for teasing you. You ran out onto Lay’s balcony and stared out at the city. It was 7:30 pm and the sun had set early tonight. The night sky was dark except for the crescent moon that shed little light on the city below. You were lost for words at how beautiful the scenery was.
*If only time could stop now, maybe then will this beautiful night of my life last forever*
Suddenly something covered your eyes, everything went black and an angel’s voice spoke your name in a whisper.

 
Chappie upppp finally!
sorry for not updating for so long ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;
saranghaeyo for my readers~ <3
 
Author's Note
Author's Note