♕If They Want A Story I'll Give Them One

『Photograph Of You』

 

They want a story, I'll give them one

 

[Third Person POV]

“Hyuna ah” you said as your mouth fell open slightly.

She looked at you for a moment before walking past you and towards the kitchen. You followed her quietly, wondering why she had come back after she had stormed out earlier. She almost knocked you over when she turned back around.

“I forgot the keys” she replied coldly before quickly walking out without another word, keys dangling noisily in her hand.

You stared at the closed door, suddenly feeling like you had just been shut from the outside world. Trapped behind closed doors would be the words to describe how you felt. You hated the empty feeling and went to the kitchen to get a cup of hot chocolate. You stared at the picture of Hyuna and you that was hanging on the fridge for a moment before you grabbed the bottle of milk and shut the door without a second glance. After you had finished making the hot chocolate you sat down on the stool next to the kitchen bench. You wrapped your cold hands around the warm cup and sighed as you stared off into the distance. It was then that you suddenly heard the front door fly open. You shot up to see what had happened. You stumbled when Hyuna pushed herself past you and went to your bedroom.

“~~~~ ah”

You turned around to the familiar voice that had gently said your name.

“Oppa?” he gave you a warm smile before closing the distance between the two of you with a few strides.

“~~~~ ah” he repeated you name again softly.

You looked up at his perfect face, even more breathtaking than ever. For a moment you had to remind yourself to breathe.

“Oppa, what …” you were cut off as Hyuna suddenly came back into the room carrying your laptop.

“Explain yourself” she demanded as she crossed her arms across her chest and let out a huff.

Luhan’s eyes lingered on your face, which had now become sad at the reminder Hyuna had suddenly brought out. He turned away, extremely confused and looked at the screen.

“What… WHAT IS THIS?!” he demanded as he scrolled down.

He quickly turned and looked at you. You were staring at the ground, not saying a word. Biting your lips to try and keep the lump in your throat down.

“~~~~ ah”

Luhan put one hand on your shoulder and used his other hand to gently lift your face up to look at him. His eyes searching yours for some sign that told him you didn’t believe a word the article had said. To his disappointment he didn’t find anything.

“You don’t believe them too do you?” he asked, just to make sure he was reading your eyes wrong.

“Oppa… I…” you hesitated as his wounded face pleaded for you to tell him the words he wanted to hear.

Luhan’s hand dropped from your face but only for his fingers to twist into yours.

“Come with me”

You suddenly felt yourself being pulled through the front door.

“Ya! You better bring her back in one piece!” you heard Hyuna yell.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” you asked in a daze.

“They want a story, they’ll get one”

“They? Oppa what are you talking about?”

“You’ll see” he paused and looked at you as you both stepped into the elevator.

“Trust me” he whispered, leaning his forehead onto yours.

You felt butterflies flutter in your stomach from the intimate action. His eyes focused on yours like as if they were the most fascinating thing in the entire world, and for those few seconds you got lost in his eyes too. Luhan quickly pulled away as soon as the elevator set off a ding, the doors sliding open to reveal the underground parking area. Luhan quickly dragged you out and pulled you towards his familiar black car. Unlocking the door Luhan quickly ushered you in as he the door and made his way to the driver’s side.

“~~~~ ah, choose a mall”

“A mall? Why?” you asked.

“Just choose one” he repeated as he backed out and then spun the car quickly.

Your hand automatically gripped the edge of the seat as you thought about his question.

“Seoul Central Shopping Plaza” you replied. [It’s made up]

“Perfect” Luhan said with a grin as he made his way to the mall.

“Oppa, can you please tell me where we are going?”

“The mall” he replied quickly as he found a parking spot a street away.

“What? But I’m not even properly dressed! Oppa!” you demanded looking down at yourself.

You were wearing a baggy Minnie mouse shirt and long sweat pants, you were in no condition to be going into a major shopping plaza.

“You look amazing in anything ~~~~ ah” Luhan said as he got out of the car.

“Oppa!” you whined again.

There was no way you wanted everyone to see you in the daggy clothing you were wearing, on top of that you were going to be with the Xi Luhan! A little voice in your head told you to cling to the safety of the car but Luhans’ voice was louder as he demanded that you get out. He took your hand and pulled you out of the car, locking it behind you. As you began walking along the streets you hid your face in embarrassment from the many eyes now staring at you.

“Hi” Luhan greeted casually as he swung my hand.

“Did you know she’s my girlfriend?” he suddenly began blurting to everyone who cared to listen.

“Omo! Oppa, what are you doing?”

“Everyone! It’s me Xi Luhan! This is my girlfriend!” he began yelling.

You looked around, even people across the street were now staring.

“Oppa, STOP!” you demanded, but he ignored your violent shaking and continued to drag you to the mall.

“Hi! Yes, she’s my girlfriend” Luhan said again as he caught two girl’s staring open mouthed.

“~~~~ ah, this is going to be the most reckless thing I have ever done as a celebrity” he said as he pulled you closer to his side.

“I want all the stupid paparazzi’s to know that I already have a girlfriend. If they want to write stuff, I’m gonna make sure they write things that are true, not stupid rumours that will hurt people who mean a lot to me” he explained as his hand gripped yours tighter.

Now you finally understood what he was trying to do. He wanted you to believe him, let you know that he cared.

“Oppa” you said, planting your feet onto the ground.

He stopped and stared at you a bit bewildered.

“Oppa, I know you care, but just now, you words you have just said. They were enough for me to believe that you care, you don’t have to prove anything anymore. I believe you”

His eyes softened, his soft lips turning up into a small smile.

“Thankyou” he finally said.

Suddenly you felt him pull your arm and placed them around his waist as he hugged your shoulders. Your heart was pounding madly against your chest now. You slowly held his waist tighter as he gently squeezed you, a huge smile plastered onto your face. After a few seconds Luhan pulled away and scratched the back of his head.

“I think I should take you home now” he said, taking your hand again.

“I told you I wasn’t in any condition to be going out” you said looking down at your clothing.

“I’ve already told you. You look amazing in anything, don’t ever doubt that” he said pulling you back to the car…

 
Chappie upppp finally!
sorry for not updating for so long ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;
saranghaeyo for my readers~ <3

 
oh and i'm was planning to make a KrisXYou fanfic! comment what guys you think
 
Author's Note
Author's Note