♕Reunion

『Photograph Of You』

 

Reunion

 

[Luhan POV]

“Hyung what did ~~~~ sshi say?” Chen asked peering over my shoulder.

“She says she’s working” I replied.

“Hyung are you sure she didn’t say anything along the lines of: Luhan oppa, I love you. You are the most beautiful person ever?” Lay teased.

I quickly backhanded him across the head and he winced, pouting at me.

“Ya! Keep your eyes on the road” I said as I began to reply.

~ I’m moving. How did Hyuna sshi handle the news? ~.<

“Lay ah, did I tell you your number one fan is coming to see you?” I teased with a smirk on my lips, hoping to get him back for teasing me.

“What? Who? Chen?” he asked in a surprised tone and then burst out laughing.

“Do you remember Hyuna sshi?”

Now it was Chen ’s turn. His high pitched roar of laughter filled the car as an awkward silence overwhelmed Lay.

“No way”

“Yes way” I repeated.

“Who invited her?” he asked.

“Me” I whispered.

“Hyung!” Lay whined, he clearly didn’t want a Fan stalking him in his own home.

“It was the only way to get ~~~~ ah to come too” I replied.

“Aish” Lay complained as he sighed loudly.

“Ya! Lay, since you actually remember her, does that mean something?” Xiumin asked with a playful glint in his eyes.

“What? No! She freaked me out so… I try my best to avoid her” Lay whispered.

“Are you sure?” Chen questioned, poking Lay’s ribs, making him squirm with laughter.

“Ah! Stop!” Lay screeched as his hand slipped off the steering wheel slightly.

“Junsu ah, I don’t want to die yet!” I yelled pushing Chen back.

Chen fell back and cracked up laughing.

“Ya! Why aren’t you wearing your seat belt?!” I bellowed, glaring back at him.

He stifled his laughter and put his seat belt on. After a little while Lay had finally reached his apartment building and drove into the basement car park. My phone suddenly vibrated and I pulled it out with a small smile, hoping that it was from the person I wanted to see the most.

~Hey Lulu!
How is my deer? I’ve missed you so much!
My work in Japan is almost done, but I’m coming home for
X-Max.
Reply soon K?
Love Chorong xoxox

[Your POV]

“Aish! What am I going to do?”

I looked at my flat phone and knew that I should have charged it last night. I let out a frustrated sigh before shoving my phone back into my bag.

“~~~~ ah, is something wrong?” Taeyong asked with a worried expression.

“Nothing, my phone just died” I replied as we both continued packing equipment away.

“You can use mine if you like” he offered, pulling out his phone.

“Oh, no, it’s okay. I’ll just charge it when I get home”

“Okay then. Let’s get all this stuff away and then you can go home and charge your phone”

I nodded and flashed him a smile before putting a camera away into it’s case.

“~~~~ ah!”

Taeyong and I both looked up to see Hyuna madly running into the studio. Seriously, where did this girl get all her energy from? Because whatever it was I really needed some. I smiled as she greeted me with a tight hug.

“What’s up with you?” I asked as she pulled away slightly.

“I have to show you something” she whispered, throwing a quick glance at Taeyong.

“I’m still working, hold on” I chuckled as I closed the lid of the case and picked it up.

“What else do you have to do?” Hyuna asked looking around.

“I still have to wind up these two cords and then help Taeyong oppa with stuff for the van” I replied.

As soon as I had finished my sentence I watched Hyuna wind up the two cords in less than 5 minutes and she turned and looked at Taeyong.

“Oppa, I really need to take ~~~~ ah home, you have heaps of people to help you. Can I take her?”

“Uh… sure” Taeyong replied a little dazed by Hyuna’s rush.

I looked at Taeyong with pleading eyes and mouthed ‘Help me’ to him. He smiled and gave me a small wave as Hyuna dragged me away from him.

“Bye!” Hyuna yelled back.

“Hyuna ah, what’s the rush?” I questioned as we began walking quickly down the busy streets.

“I’ll explain when we get home” she said as she pulled my arm harder.

“Hyuna ah, have I ever told you that you can be really strange?”

“Nope, you don’t have to. I already know” she grinned.

About ten minutes later we were back at the apartment as Hyuna literally dragged me through the big glass doors.

“Alright, what now?” I asked when we finally got to our place and she had sat me down in front of my laptop.

She pointed to the screen with a concerned look.

“Hyuna ah I swear I will kill you if you pulled me all the way home just to show me Lay sshi’s style” I said as I folded my arms across my chest.

“It’s not, look!”

I followed her eyes and read the big bold letters that ran across the screen .

~XI LUHAN AND CHORONG’S STEAMY REUNION~

 
Chappie upppp
sorry for not updating long :C
saranghaeyo~~~
Author's Note
Author's Note