Their life in boxes

Maybe Dream's Do Go Further

Jade, Danielle, Kita and Yasmine had told the rest of the staff about the letter. Their enthusiasm showed the girls they had picked the right choice. However their high spirits were torn when the girls told them only ten people could go. So apart from the four girls and Kintarou (the other boss), only five other people could go.

''But that's not fair'' moaned Gaku.

''Listen it wasn't us that said only ten people could join their tour, and to even have that is a privilage to our company. So it would be good if you thought about others and our resturant.'' Jade sighed and continued. ''We have finally decided after some hard work who will be joining us. The following will be coming along :

1.Shimpei (From the kitchen staff)

2.Haruki (From the kitchen staff)

3. Yuuta (From the kitchen staff)

4. Rina (From the waitressing staff)

5.Manami (From the Bar staff)

I'm sorry to the rest of you, but we felt these were the best candicates. Now the resturant will be closed for the duration of six months.''

Jade turned and Danielle gave her a large envelope. She opened it and pulled out 13 smaller envelopes.

''These are your paychecks for the next six months.'' she handed the envelopes around to the remaining people. ''We hope you can return to us after the six months but for those who don't we won't hold any grudges. Now'' she turned to the five people they had picked ''can you please be packed and ready by 5:00pm next tuesday. We will all be meeting at Cerilean Tower Tokyu Hotel.''

They bowed and all left, leaving the girls to themselves. They packed away all their stuff and got the resturant ready for the closure.

''It's going to be weird not being here for the six months. It feels like home now.'' said Yasmine as she packed away all her DJing stuff to take with them. Lee Soo-man had agreed that she could take it with them.

KIta had just finished packing away her desk and she now hand a stack of five boxes by the door. Jade and Danielle had packed away all the food from the kitchen and they had all agrred to give to the close orphanage. They were always giving them the food they didnt use, so they had become quite close. Jade had also decided to hire someone to come and check on their hotel while they were away. She was telling him where everything was and what needed to be done.

It took the rest of the day to get everythign just the way they wanted it. Jade had four boxes, Danielle had 3 1/2 and Yasmine just had her DJing stuff plus one box. They all put these along with Kita ready to be packed in Jade's car.

''Wow'' came from Danielle as they stood at the front door, looking on at their now dull and empty resturant.

''Yea wow''

''Come-on last picture here.'' Said Yasmine pulling out her phone.

They all turned and Yasmine pointed her camera at them. They posed and she took the last picture of them ther for six months. It was going to be a hard couple of days.

They all packed the boxes into the car and Jade locked up. She couldn't believe one dream led to another. She was very happy.