Can't think of a chap name ^_^

Maybe Dream's Do Go Further

Tension between Onew and Abbi had been high. Lia had tried to explain but Abbi just walked out of the room. It was the 3rd day of being ingorned that Lia had enough and pulled Abbi out to talk.

'What is your problem? Do you like Onew or something?'

Abbi looked at Lia Did I like him? 'Listen i'm sorry.... but seeing that just shocked me..... I shouldn't of acted that way.. forgive me?'

Lia sighed and nodded... She knew Abbi would be like this and apologize stright away but she also hated not talking to her friend..But why didn't she answer the question..... she turned to ask Abbi but found she was already gone..

'Everything ok?' Jade, Jonghyun and Sunny were in the kitchen cooking for everyone..

'Yea, everything's fine.... need any help?'

'Could you get everyone here and put the dogs in my room....'

'Yah, why in your room!!' Jonghyun moaned....

'Shhh.' Jade slapped his arm and went back to chopping the food.

Lia did as she was asked. She walked along the many corridors singing to herself... she didn't watch where she was going and bumped into someone...

'Oh sorry.' she looked up.... Ryeowook was there in nothing but a towel...

'Why does this always happen to me???' She whispered to herself..

'What did you say?'

'Oh nothing....Jade says food's almost ready..'

Wookie nodded and walked into the room he shared with Yesung and Onew.

 

'What's with you? Your bright red...' Kita noticed as Lia sat next to her at the table..

'Ohh... nothing...'

'Mind if I sit here?' Lia turned to see Wookie sat next to her.

She shook her head and smiled at him...

 

When eating their food, they were talking about when the tour would start again. The CEO had given them a month off and extended the tour for longer.

'Do you think manager would let Lia and Abbi come with us?'

'Hmmm what? You....want us there?' Abbi asked looking at Lia with wide eyes..

'Yea.... you've been so good to us and we could use the extra help, you could both help with costumes and such....'

All of SNSD all nodded and agreed that they were perfect for the job...

'Um... well, you would have to ask first but I don't see any problem with that..' Abbo replied..

'Yea why not...' Lia agreed, smiling at Ryeowook's little 'YAY'

 

They got in contact with manager and he agreed that the girls could leave with them...

so to celebrate they had a 'little' party....