WHAT!!

Maybe Dream's Do Go Further
Hangeng? He was stood there like nothing was wrong, smiling at me! "what do you want?" I looked at him while Danielle looked between us. I took her hand, holding onto it, for comfort.... For support... "I'm back in super junior....." What he was back? After leaving me broken, alone, scared... I turned to leave pulling Danielle with me... I walked to our shared room, lying down on the bed. "Chullie.....whats wrong? Why is he back?" I pulled her down into the bed next to me, snuggling into her neck.... "i don't know, he left for a solo career, leaving me heartbroken....then he walkes in here like nothings wrong... I thought id lost everything when he left. Then I found you and everything became complete...." I started to cry, it was hard for me to tell Danielle this.... (Siwon's pov) Why is that jerk back? He caused enough problems when he left now he's back to ruin it ask again.heechul has just got over him leaving and now he's got danielle, he's happy again.... Aish Kita looked up at me confused... "I'll explain later.." I mouthed to her, kissing her gently... I looked over to see jade talking to the ... She's nice to everyone, I thought smiling slightly... "right I can see this has caused some problems but you have no choice...hangeng is coming back to super junior.......i think it might be best if he stays with me at the hotel....." "no he can stay here...there are enough rooms..." Jade smiled, looking up at jonghyun who was next to her.... I walked away after they had finished their discussion.... I was pissed, as was every other super junior member.... I took kita to the porch, it was night now and the stars were bright... "Are you ok?" Kita asked, playing with one of my hands... She looked at my ring that belonged to my father.. "yea im ok, just a little annoyed... How bout you? How was your visit with your family?" Everyone had decided to visit their famlies before they all went away... The only people not to go were Danielle and Heechul as he didnt feel comfortable with her parents just yet.... "it was good, I spent some time with my mum and the Shane came home so we had a few drinks...." I laughed at her, any excuse to have a drink *wink wink* Everyone was called down for dinner.... The air was filled with tension and they all ate..... Jade had been told about the hangeng and heechul problem but she didn't want to cause any arguments so she didn't say anything to him, just smiled and spoke to him like normal... The next few days were going to be long ....