England!!

Maybe Dream's Do Go Further

No One POV

'Yah Hyung!' Taemin was sat in Minho's lap watching Jonghyun pace the airport.

They had been waiting in the airport for 45 minutes. They day for them to go to England had finally arrived.

England flight now boarding

England flight now boarding

'Finally'

Jonghyun walked fast to the check in.

'What's with him? asked Kita, holding Siwon's hand.

'He really want's to see Jade, she left him a message saying that she was sorry and could he forgive her.'

'Forgive her for what?'

'Dunno....Dani any ideas?'

Danielle who was paying attention to what Heechul was doing with the cat, didnt hear.

'YAH DANIEL!!'

Danielle looked up and hit Siwon on the arm. She had told them the story of when she was in school and the records had her down as someone called Daniel.

'Sorry.'

They got onto the private plane and took off ten minutes later.

8 1/2 hours later they had finally reached London. They found their ride and were then on their way to Plymouth. They had been given 3 weeks to visit whoever they wanted and they chose to spend the time where the girls grew up.

'How long left?'

'Not long.....10 minutes maybe'

Danielle tooked at her phone and reaslised she had a message. It was from Jade.

'Jade's missing us. She wants to come back!'

Jonghyun had insisted on sitting behind her and Heechul.

'Well we'll see her soon...' he said getting all excited.

'True true.'

'Where does she live?' asked manager.

Danielle told him where to go and they made their way there.

'WOW this is her house?'

'Yea, her mom has a good job.'

They all got off the bus when they finally arrived and Jonghyun ran up to the gate, ringing the little buzzer.

'Hello'

'There's a package for you'

The girls laughed........

'Um ok.....i'll be right there.'

Jonghyun stood back and waited for her to come out.

They heard giggling and saw two people come out. The gate opened.

'WTF!!' Jade swore loudly as she took in the scene before her eyes. All of S.M.Entertainment was standing in front of her house. Even her brother was their.

'What are you doing here?'

Jonghyun stepped forward and stood in front of her.

'Hi'

'Hey' Jonghyun stepped forward a little more, taking her hands in his.

The person stood behind her coughed.

Jade turned and smiled at her. 'Guys, this is Abbi my Dongsaeng....Abbi these are the guys I was telling you about.'

Abbi bowed to the group and blushed.

'She likes you guys too, espically SHINee......Onew is her bias...'

Abbi slapped Jade's arm, still blushing.

Onew stepped forward, pleased to meet another friend of Jade and a fan.

The manager stepped forward....'Um Jade, can we go inside......we attracting quite a crowd.'

'Uh yea sure...........' They all followed her into the large house......

Jade gave them the tour of the four-story house.

She then explained why she had to leave. Jonghyun asked her to go outside to talk. What will happen?

 

 

 

Well this chap sounds big headed.................... but my Dongsaeng wants me to write her in so i did.....^_^