Start of the journey

Maybe Dream's Do Go Further

Kita woke the next morning to someone banging at her door. She moaned, stretched and got out of bed to answer.

‘It’s early what do you wa.....n...t’ she stopped dead, pinched herself and did a double take. Yes I’m dreaming, this can’t be happening.

There stood in front of her was Siwon, in nothing but a towel.

‘Do you have any shampoo I could borrow, Ryeowook ran out of his.’

Kita really couldn’t answer; he was standing there in nothing but a towel. She stuttered, causing him to blush. He then realised why she was red in the face, he was standing in front of a girl’s room, half .

‘Hey what’s all this about? Here’s the shampoo.’ Yasmine came up behind her, still very sleepy. She then realised what Kita was staring at.

‘Oh hey Siwon.’ Yasmine didn’t seem to be speechless like Kita was. She handed the shampoo over, laughing at their facial expressions.

‘Well thank you, I should um...... be going...’ Siwon smiled at Kita and Yasmine and went back down the hall to his room, looking back quickly before he went inside.

‘Well that was awkward.’ Yasmine closed the door behind them after pulling Kita into the room and pushing her on the bed. Kita was still shocked that she had seen that, not sure if it had really happened.

‘Kita snap out of it. We have 2 hours to get ready then we’ll be leaving for Sendai.’ She threw some clothes at her and left for the bathroom to get ready 1st.

Kita was sat on the bed, daydreaming. ‘He’s got nice abs’ was all she said and she started to giggle like a little girl.

2 ½ hours later

‘Jonghyun would you stop with the , she will be here in a minute.’ Key was getting annoyed at his , he badly wanted to see Jade.

‘Oh look there she is.’ Jonghyun spun around quickly, falling over in the process.

Jade looked towards the loud noise and saw Jonghyun was on the floor. She started to laugh and went over to help him up.

Yasmine was sat on a chair in the lobby of the hotel when someone came up behind her and covered her eyes with their hands. She turned to see Yunho smiling down at her.

‘Hey’

‘Hey’

He moved around the chair and sat in the one opposite her. Jaejoong followed him and sat on the arm of the chair.

‘How did you sleep?’

‘Well it was ok until this morning when I saw a half man at our hotel room door.’

‘WHAT!!’

Yasmine chuckled at him and explained what had happened this morning. He knew that it wasn’t anything serious and didn’t continue to ask questions.

Danielle was sat on one of the sofa’s having a nice conversation with Jessica, Sunny, Yuri and Yoona from SNSD. Well that was until she felt a warm sensation on her ear and jumped to see Heechul behind her, guilty expression on his face.

‘Morning.’

‘Morning Heechul’

He walked and sat down next to her, elbowing her in the ribs lightly.

‘Guys are everything packed into the busses.’

There was a chorus of ‘Yes’ and a few ‘no’

‘Well then will those not ready please go now as we will be leaving in 15 minute’s’

The unready people went off to finish getting their stuff, while Jade, Danielle, Yasmine and Kita went out to the bus and found seats.

Danielle sat in the middle of the bus, leaving the seat next to her free. This was taken by Heechul to discreetly sat down. He smiled at her and she blushed.

Jade sat down and was instantly joined by Jonghyun. She smiled at him, he smiled back and got out his iPod and offered Jade an earphone. They started listening to SHINee’s new songs, commenting on the lyrics and such.

Yasmine sat at the back of the bus, the whole of TVXQ sat down with her and they started to talk about music.

Nikita sat down behind  Shindong and Leeteuk. Siwon came onto the bus after BoA and The Grace. There weren’t many seats left so he gingerly sat down next to her. They both blushed deeply and looked away from each other.

‘Well were off now.’

About 30 minutes into the journey, Kita had fallen asleep. And to Siwon’s shock it had been on his shoulder. He smiled down at her and rested his head on hers. He closed his eyes and within minutes he was sleeping along with her.

Shindong turned around as he heard muttering. He saw the two behind him, sleeping on each other. Siwon unfortunately was talking in his sleep; Shindong didn’t think anything of it until Siwon muttered. ‘I think I like you.’

Shindong’s eyes widened and he smiled at them. This was going to be an entertaining journey.

Jade had gotten her phone out and read a text from her Mom. She often texted to let her know how everything was, even this time she wished her good luck. It made Jade smile, Jonghyun saw her and smiled to himself.

tumblr_ll35s25GuX1qc53nno1_500.jpg

^^ aww sleepy

 

shindong.jpg

^-^ shindong's expression XD

 

I hope this is a good enough chapter ^^ please comment