Another Problem

Maybe Dream's Do Go Further

6 Day's Later

 

Well today was the day that manager had called to say that he wanted to see everyone. He has told them that there was a suprise in store for them, but didnt say anymore.

''Hyung, can you take this up to Abbi... she's not feeling well...' Jade stood in the kitchen surrounded by 15 people trying to help cook. She had made Abbi some of her favourite food and was now waiting for Onew-hyung to stop faffing about with his shirt and take the tray upstairs...

'Um sure..' he took the tray and walked away from Jade, who was shaking her head in amusment. Everyone knew about his crush on her and her's on him.

'Jade, what do I do next?' She looked to see Sungmin and Kyuhyun at the stove, stiring the food... she explained what they needed to do next...

It was evening at they all were sat around the living room waiting for manager to come with their big suprise.

Jade was sat on the floor, between Jonghyun's legs. Kita was sat on the sofa opposite, her feet in Siwon's lap. Lia and Wookie were sat talking about fashion, with Lia showing him her many designs that she has created. Danielle and Heechul were playing angry birds on Jade's Ipad, and Abbi and Onew were watching tv, they were watching Big Bang's performance on the MTV ema's awards.

Suddenly the dog's jumped up from their spot on the rug in front of the fire and ran towards the door, Jade jumped up and went after them. The door rang and she went to answer it..

'Hello manager....' she looked behind him, to see another person stood there. He looked familar but she couldnt think who he was at the moment.

'Hello Jade.... are you well?' She nodded as she let the two men inside..

'Sorry about the mess... living with many men has it's downfalls...' she laughed as they walked through the house to the kitchen. They sat around the table and some of the others came into the room to see who it was...

'Hey manager' smiled Sungmin, who was attached to Kyuhyun.. Siwon and Kita came in and sat next to manager and the other man...

They looked like they knew him but didnt say anything..

Manager spoke.. 'Where's Heechul?'

With hearing his name, Heechul came prancing through the door, Danielle just after him, gripping his arm.

He stopped dead... he looked at the other man, who rose from his chair...

 

'Hangeng?'

'Hey Chullie :)'

 

 

 

OOOh thought id change the way i was going to write this out keke.. hope this is ok :D

comment are good :D