The Cuddle and The Kiss

Maybe Dream's Do Go Further

Yasmine POV

I was walking with Jaejoong and Yunho talking about the upcoming tour schedule and how we wouldn’t see much of each other.

‘Oh so I’ll see you less and less over the next few months?’

Yunho nodded. ‘Yes, with the tours and the press conference’s we haven’t got a lot of personal time.’

We reached the door, which was opened by Changmin.

‘I’m going for a shower.’ Yoochun grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom, shutting it behind him.

‘Grumpy’ Junsu muttered, flopping on the couch.

Jaejoong and Yunho changed after Yoochun had finished showering and Changmin went in after.

‘Yasmine your next.’ I looked up from the laptop and paused my episode of Pokémon.

‘Sure.’ I grabbed my things and went into the bathroom.

It took me 15 minutes to get sorted and I opened the door. The lights were out but I could see a small light coming from my bed. I followed the light and saw Yunho on his phone.

‘Hi’ I said as I got into the other side of the bed.

He turned off his phone and we both got comfy.

I turned over to face the window, when I suddenly felt arms around me. Without thinking I screamed and fell out of bed.

‘What/’

‘YAZ’ Yunho hopped over my side of the bed, and dropped onto the floor next to me.

‘You ok?’

I nodded still shocked.

‘Yasmine I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.’

What happened?’ Changmin looked towards us, question in his eyes.

‘Nothing.’ Yunho answered back.

He picked me up and put me back on the bed, getting back in the other side.

‘Yunho I’m sorry, it surprised me that’s all’

He didn’t answer he just rolled over and put his arm around me again. Fortunately I didn’t jump this time. We fell asleep like that; I slept only having one dream.

Danielle’s POV

I was concerned. Leeteuk and Heechul had been glaring at each other all day and the tension was unbelievable. Shindong kept making jokes as we went up to our room. Kangin and Yesung were talking about random things. I was walking in the back, watching Teukie and Chullie.

We reached the room and Leeteuk pushed past Heechul to enter the room.

‘Stupid Babo’ I muttered walking in after them.

‘Woah guys, I am here ya know’ Shindong and Kangin were half already, getting their pyjama’s on.

‘Oops’ they rushed to finish, while Yesung went to the corner to change. I grabbed my stuff and rushed past Yesung to get changed in the bathroom.

‘What the hell is wrong with those two?’ I asked myself in the mirror.

‘You that’s what’s wrong with them’

‘But why what have I done?’

‘It all started when you turned up.’

‘Oh shut up.’ She told her reflection and finished getting ready.

She finished brushing her teeth and went back out to the room.

Shindong and Kangin were jumping on the bed’s, Yesung was talking on the phone (probably to his pet turtle) Heechul and Leeteuk we’re staring at each other.

I walked over to my bag and out my stuff back, then I climbed into the bed, shuffling into the middle.

‘Bed time.’ Shouted Shindong and flopped onto his bed, Kangin got in too, moving to the middle. Yesung finally hung up the phone and joined them.

‘Guys stop staring lovingly into each other’s eyes and get to bed.’

Heechul and Leeteuk got up and both got into bed with Danielle. Leeteuk on her left and Heechul on the right.

‘Tukie could you turn out the lights.’ Shindong asked, squinting in eyes.

Leeteuk sighed and got out of bed.

While he was gone, Heechul took the chance and snuggled into me, wrapping his leg around mine. Before I could say anything he shut me up with a kiss. This shocked me so much I didn’t utter a word when he pulled back. That was my first kiss I mentally told myself.

‘Shh’ was all Heechul said, before he snuggled closer and closed his eyes.

When the light turned off I didn’t fell Leeteuk return to the bed, I heard the springs in the sofa protest as someone laid down there.

Oh he saw

It took Danielle a while before she finally got to sleep. She wondered whether Heechul really liked her or was making Leeteuk jealous. All she knew for certain was that he held a place in her heart and that she defiantly likes Heechul more than Leeteuk

Am I a for choosing Heechul?

She finally fell asleep, snuggling into Heechul’s embrace.

 

 

 

leeteuk-heechul-super-junior-7674465-576

Keke love this pic ^^

 

06.jpg?w=450&h=480

Love the Pyjama's ^^

 

Hope you like this chap... Comments and subscriptions are much apriciated XD ^-^