The 1st Concert

Maybe Dream's Do Go Further

Everyone was awake bright and early the next morning. The idols of S.M.Entertainment had to go to the stage for sound checks and costume changes, which left the four girls, Kintarou and Jishu, and the catering staff to leave together for the concert. They had been given back stage passes for the while tour.

‘Wow I’m so excited. I never dreamed that we would go to one of their concerts and we even have back stage passes...’ Jade kept rambling on and on.

‘Yes but Jade, we’ve met the idols...hell we even slept with them’ Nikita said as a matter of factly.

Jade blushed. ‘Yea I know that. It was embarrassing this morning trying to explain why we were sleeping together.’

They all laughed.

‘Aww is baby sis embarrassed.’ Teased Kintarou.

She slapped him and started a conversation with Yasmine.

‘Hey Danielle what happened with you, Leeteuk and Heechul then?’

Danielle looked up from her notepad. ‘Oh that’

Nikita seemed interested now. ‘Come on tell us’

‘Yea well as you know they both wanted to sleep in the same bed as me, and I had no problem with that. We were about to sleep when Shindong wanted the light out. With Leeteuk being the closest he got out of bed and turned it off. Well it was all ok until Heechul kissed me in front of Leeteuk, he ended up sleeping on the couch and now he won’t talk to me.’

‘Ahhh’ was all Kita said.

‘Hey guys were here.’ Rina said, stopping everyone from talking.

They all looked out and saw the Zepp Sendai.

‘Wow I’ve always wanted to come here.’

‘Come on’ they all got out from the car and followed the lady that had come for them. They were given the passes and preceded to the dressing rooms.

‘Hey girls.’ They saw Min-Jun walking towards them.

‘Hey Min-Jun’ the girls all said at the same time.

‘They are almost ready so if you want to follow me we can go and see them.’

They walked after Min-Jun, seeing SNSD, BoA, TRAX, (f)x along the way, they received hugs and they wished them good luck.

‘Well here’s Super Juniors room.’ Danielle and Kita broke off from the group and entered the room, leaving Jade, Yasmine, Kintarou and Jishu.

They kept walking until they came to another door.

‘Here’s SHINee.’ Jade and Kintarou went into this room leaving Jinsu to look around.

Yasmine was led to the last door. ‘Here is TVXQ’

‘Kamsamnida’ she bowed and entered the room.

2 hours later

After spending some time together with the boys, the girls finally met up together when it was time to start the concert. Super Junior was up first with their new song ‘Mr Simple’ they followed behind them.

They watched as they went on stage and performed the opening song, cheering along with the thousands of fans.

After ‘Mr Simple’ they sung ‘Don’t Don’ ‘Sorry Sorry’ and then the sub group K.R.Y sung ‘The One I Love’

They all left the stage and SNSD performed ‘Tell me your wish’ ‘Gee’ ‘Mr Taxi’ and ‘Run Devil Run’

After them was f(x), Kangta, The Grace and then SHINee were up.

‘Ahh they’re going to sing now.’ Jade was so excited to finally see them love.

They sung her favourite song first ‘Lucifer’ she sang along with them, it was pretty sad that she knew every word. They then went onto sing ‘Hello Hello’ ‘Replay’ ‘Ring Ding Dong’ everyone was dancing along to that one. Many of Super Junior had gone to change but Heechul, Shindong, Siwon, Sungmin and Kyuhyun had stayed behind and were dancing along.

They came off stage and Jonghyun pulled Jade into a bone crunching hug.

‘Wow you were amazing’ she managed to say when he let her go.

He didn’t answer the normal way, instead he quickly kissed her. Everyone around them wolf whistled.

‘Ah so that’s why you were together last night.’ Key finally understood.

‘Oh shh’ Jonghyun stayed with Jade throughout the concert, holding her close to him.

TRAX were next up, then followed by BoA.

‘Ah what I’ve been waiting for.’ Yasmine moved a little closer to the stage as TVXQ went up.

They sung ‘The Way You Are’ ‘Hey Don’t Bring Me Down’ and ‘Mirotic’

All the girls had their eyes glued on them while they sung ‘Mirotic’

‘Yah stop staring at them’ Jonghyun turned Jade around so she couldn’t watch them. Siwon covered Kita’s eyes and Heechul stood in front of Danielle stopping her from watching them.

Yasmine continued to watch them until they came off stage. Yunho stood in front of her.

‘You liked it then?’ he chuckled at her expression.

She suddenly hugged him. ‘Yes I did a lot.’

‘Well that’s good.’

There were a few more performances before it came to an end.

When they thought they were finished Siwon let go of Kita and walked up to the stage.

Kita was the only one paying attention to Siwon, without thinking she moved closer to the stage, right on the curtain edge.

‘’I would like to sing a song for a very important person to me, she came into my life recently and has changed me so much.’’

Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
...For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You’ve done
Not because of what I’ve done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
Vapour in the wind
Still You hear me when I’m calling
Lord, You catch me when I’m falling
And You’ve told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
I am Yours

Nikita stood at the side of the stage as Siwon sung the song. She had never heard it before and it brought tears to her eyes.

He finished the song and bowed to the audience as they cheered for him, he walked off stage and over to Kita.

‘Kita, I’ve only known you a short while but since meeting you my life suddenly feels complete. Will you be my girlfriend?’

Kita stared at him. ‘Yes’ she whispered

He smiled at her and before she could do anything he kissed her deeply.

As the others looked at the new couple they all hugged there ‘other’. Jonghyun kissed Jade again, causing her to blush yet again. Yasmine and Yuhno just hugged each other and Danielle and Heechul stood together, arms around each others waist looking into each others eyes.

The concert was a success and they were looking forward to the next 6 months.

 

For OI__33------------ Umma XD

For PaboSaranghae----- Oppa XD

Jonghyun

Keke *blushes* ahhh <3 him ^^

 

 

 

 

Thank you to my few subscribers. I know that Siwon’s song wasn’t about a girl but if you think about it, it could well be. I hope I can get some more subscribers and even silent readers.

A big thanks to my dear friends OI__33. PaboSaranghae, JishuBunny and Yazzie XD