What The Hell!

Maybe Dream's Do Go Further

It had been three weeks since they had arived in England. Everyone now knew Jade's other friend Lia. She was a kean fasion expert and always helped people when they needed fasion advice. Everyone had met her when she came over to bring Jade's dogs back. She had looked after them for a bit while Jade got everything sorted. Ryeowook had instently started talking to her and they had both hit it off.

It was a monday morning and everyone had decided to spend some time together and go out shopping.

'Lia, can you help me pick out some new clothes?' Asked Abbi, walking next to her and 'Wookie'

'Yea sure'

When they were looking around, alot of the time they got stopped by fans that asked for autograph's, but they also found that alot of people didn't know who they were.

They ahd finished their shopping and they walked out talking and chatting. Key, Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho all stopped, looked at each other and nodded.

SHINee had thought of a plan to embaress the girls. They all got into formation in the middle of the town square and started to dance and sing to lucifer.

Many differnt people stopped to watch and dance along, but the girls all turned bright red, with Super Junior, SNSD, TVXQ and such dancing along and laughing at the others. Before long the girls were going with the flow and dancing with them.

'Wow, that was embarassing...' Kita said, hugging into Siwon..

'Ya don't say...' giggled Danielle, walking over to Heechul.

Jade walked over to Jonghyun and hugged him, but not before pouting and hitting his chest. He just laughed and hugged her.

Alot of people were watching them, some scowling at the couples.

'Can we find a cafe or something? I'm hungry!!'

'Wow Abbi, your hungry? It's normally Jade's thats hungry!'

Abbi laughed, which upset Jade even more...

'Yah, Lia thats not nice...... I'm not always hungry!!' She blushed into Jonghyun...

'Ok that's enough... come on I know a great place..' Danielle tugged on Heechul's arm and he followed, the others in tow...

 

They spent the rest of the day shopping and having fun, they all got back to Jade's house tired and in need of more food.

'I'm going to order in...' Jade said, waving the chinese menu around...

Everyone crouded around her...

Lia not hungry went on a wander around the house.... she entered Abbi's room for a reason unknown to even her. She spotted Abbi's work uniform hanging up on the wardrobe...

'I wonder what this feel's like?' She asked to noone. She took the costume off the hanger and put it on..

'Wow I look stupid... How can Abbi wear this?'

She was looking at herself in the mirror, she didn't know that someone else was in the room as her..

'Wow, you look amazing!!'

She spun and saw Onew by the door, eyeing her up..

'Onew, what are you doing here?'

Onew didnt realise that it wasn't Abbi as the suit masked the voice.

He walked towards..... no stawlked would be a better word.... his lips.

He was finally infront of her, and pushed her onto the bed. He straddled her waist, placing his hands each beside her head...

'When I first saw you in this costume... I had to control myself!!'

'When you first saw mw in this?' Lia asked confused.... she had never worn this before....then it dawned on her but before she could tell him, he started to grind against her, causing her to moan..

'WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?' Onew fell off the bed and turned to see 'Abbi' standing at the door, looking at Onew and the chicken..

'Abbi?? If thats you.... then who's this?' Onew turned to look from Abbi to 'Abbi'

'Lia, why have you got my uniform on? And why was Onew humping you?'

Lia sat up and look the head off, blushing deeply...

'I.... Couldnt speak and then I realised he thought I was you and then he......' she couldnt carry on.

Onew stood there, speechless.

I humped the wrong 'chicken'??

 

 

Yay another update from me ^_^ hope you like it.... I loved writing it <3 comment are love