Onew's Apology.......

Maybe Dream's Do Go Further

Onew PoV

 

Aish why did I do that? I'm so stupid.... Oh look chicken!! No Onew stop thinking about chicken!!!

'Onew-hyung are you ok?' I looked up and saw Taeminnie and Minho holding hands....

 

Aish they're mocking me! 

No they don't know so they can't be!!

They do know.... everybody knows!!

Shut Up Onew

And why should I do that?

Because you annoying me!

So your annoying yourself??

Yes... No... arg your confusing me!

*Evil laugh*

 

'Onew are you ok?' Minho asked..

'Yea, I'm fine...' I lied, not looking directly at them....

'ABBI..' Taemin squealed causing me to spin and hit my head on the cupboard...

'Ouch...' I rubbed my head and looked up to see Abbi laughing at me....

'What's so funny?'

She continued to laugh at me.... I cursed under my breath and walked out of the room..

'Onew I think we need to talk..'Abbi grabbed my arm and spun me around so I was looking at her..

'I think we do too..'

'Come on' she took my hand and lead me in the direction of the balcony, she opened the double doors and lead us through..

I stood there looking at her.... my head still hurt..

'How's your head?' She asked, touching the sore spot softly...

'It's ...ok now...' I lied and she could clearly tell I was lying..

'Abbi'

'Onew'

we both spoke at the same time, and started to laugh..

'Ladies first..' I smiled at her..

She walked over to the dec chairs and sat down, I followed and sat in the one opposite her.

'Well I can't say that i'm not mad and upset that you ed my best friend, but she explained all of it to me and I think I'm ready to forgive you....'

I looked at her... Lia had already explained?

'Um ok..... so we can be friends again?'

She nodded her head and I stood, holding her hand so she stood aswell.

I pulled her into a hug and she hugged me back....

 

 

Well that was the shortest forgivness ever haha hope you like it and the next chap if for my awesome OPPA :D