Easter Kiss

My Secret Heart

[ FAST FORWARD TO EASTER TIME ]

Dayeon P.O.V.

I woke up, feeling dead. I hate waking up, it's like the worst part of the day. I picked up my phone and checked the time. WAIT, it's 4/20 today! DRUGS. Actually, I kind of take drugs everyday because I take pills today. I scrolled around on my phone for a bit, then I checked my calendar. Oh, it's also Easter! I sort of love Easter. It's one of those holidays where you don't do much, don't talk about much, but it's still a holiday! Also, Mark always hides eggs around the house today, he makes me go to sleep late so I wake up later than I usually do, or if I still wake up early, I'm still groggy in the morning. I decided to lay in bed some more, just in case he wasn't done hiding the eggs. He usually will come and knock on my door to tell me he's done. 

"Wah, I can't believe it's already Easter," I said to myself. Since it's already 4/20, I've known GOT7 for about, 2 months now. I've had my fun times and weird times with them. Jackson being the he is. Jr sorta getting ier by the minute. Jaebum being like a second older brother. Yugyeom being like a younger brother, even though he's older than me. Youngjae becoming my bestest friend in the world. And Bambam, becoming, somewhat close, but not too close, I actually don't know my relationship with him. He's sometimes sweet, sometimes annoying, but sometimes can be a bit y at times, but he's not Jackson or Jr y, he's more, being a ert hiddenly. He doesn't show his ertivness as often. He's only a ert when we're alone together, never in front of the guys. But, I don't feel mad when he is to me like when Jackson or Jr does it. It feels, like, ah, I don't know. I guess it feels more comfortable? Not how I feel so comfortable with Youngjae and Mark. But, it's more like, I enjoy his company. A lot. I shook my head. Waht was I thinking?

"Dayeonnie~" I heard Mark call. I immeadiately sat up. 

"Yes?" I asked. He smiled at me. 

"Ready?" He asked. "The GOT7 members helped me this time around." I smiled at him. I ran out of bed. "Oh wait, you're going to have to change first," He said. I frowned and looked at what I was wearing. Just my normal PJs

"Why? I've already known them for 2 months now," I said. He shook his had. 

"So? They're still the same as when you met them," He replied. I rolled my eyes. "C'mon, just put on some sweatpants and go downstairs. I nodded as he left the room for me to changed. I changed quickly and opened the door. I raced downstairs for him to give me a few hints. He was standing there with GOT7, without Bambam. "Ready now?" He asked. I nodded quickly. "Ok, well, they are hidden all over the house, and they have hints in them, so, just follow those. Each of the slips of paper inside has one word. All of the words make a sentence for the final egg. The final egg has the real prize in it. Got it?" He explained. I nodded.

"Wait, how many eggs are there?" I asked. 

"There are 6 eggs, so they are going to be hard to find, good luck!" Mark then shooed me away.

"Goodluck Dayeon!" Got7 cheered. I sighed, this is going to be hard. I searched in kitchen, one egg in the cabinet. 

"One down, five more to go," I said to myself. I decided to gather all the eggs, then look at the hints once I found all of them. I was about to ruffle my hair, then I realized my hair was still in a french braid. I smoothed it. I looked in the bathroom downstairs. Nothing. I looked in the ones upstairs, none. I did find one on the side of the staircase. Sneaky little Mark. I had searched all of the downstairs already, which means a dominant amount was upstairs somewhere. I checked my room to make sure he didn't hind any while I was sleeping. Nothing in there either. I saw a little pink egg at the corner of my eye. It was in the hallway. Hiding them in plain sight, smart. I made sure to look carefully now. 

By this time now, I'm sure I had checked everywhere in the house. And I only had 5! I needed just one more. I frowned. Where could it possibly be? I tapped my lips, like I usually do when I'm thinking. Hm, where have I looked? Where have I not looked? 

"Ah!" I exclaimed. I haven't searched Mark's room. I opened it slightly. I could tell it's where Got7 had slept. There were blankets and pillows on the ground. I stepped over them and just scanned the room. I checked his closet, nothing. I checked behind his computer moniters. I checked his beds, under the blankets and pillows. I furrowed my eyebrows. Hmmm... Oh! I should check in his bathroom. I opened the door and heard someone showering. Oh ! "Sorry!" I screeched. I heard the male chuckle. I shut the door and sighed. Who doesn't lock the door when they shower? I closed the door. I checked the last place, his movie cabinet. I searched the videos. I saw one with a scandalous, almost girl on it. "EW!" I shouted softly. I can't believe Mark watches , or any of them do. I dropped the video on the ground right away. Disgusting and degrading to females. I searched somemore around his room after giving up on the video cabinet. I closed the cabinet and peeked behind it. "YES!" I shouted. 

"What are you so excited about?" Someone asked me. I turned around. I saw a almost Bambam. I think I stared too long. "What? You like what you see?" He asked me while smirking. I gave him a disgusted face. 

"Ew! No!" I said. "And I was excited about finding the last egg to complete the full sentence!" I gave him a little 'humph'. "NOW GO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" I shouted at him. His eyes widened. 

"Fine, fine, and stop shouting, I don't want your brother and the others to hear," He said. I just glared at him while pulling all the eggs out of my bag. I laid them out. As I turned back around to where he was, he was about to pull off the towel. 

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I shreeked. His eyes widened. Mark bursted into the room right when I finished. His eyes locked in at Bambam half . 

"YAH!" He shouted. He slapped Bambam on the back repeatedly. I just giggled. "Don't go around in a towel while my sis is around!" He shouted. 

"Actually, your sister came to me, I was already showering in this room," Bambam said. Mark shot him a death glare. "Fine, fine, I walked in on her," He said, backing away. 

"Just get changed quickly," Mark said. He was about to pull off his towel again. "IN THE BATHROOM, YOU LITTLE !" Mark yelled. Bambam laughed slightly and ran in the bathroom with his pile of clothes. Mark walked over to me. "Are you ok?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled at me. "Ok, just yell if they get grabby, ok?" He said. I nodded. He smiled,"Good." As the they left the room, I heard them talking. 

"Wow, Bambam is such a ert, even I wouldn't do such a thing."

"Shut up, Jackson, yes you would." I heard them all laugh. I just glared at them in my mind. I sighed and opened all the eggs. 

"Your, go, member, Got7, find, favorite." I repeated all the words. I thought about it. "Go find your favorite Got7 member," I figured out. "They're having me choose I favorite one!?" I said to myself.

"Yes we are," Bambam said, coming out of the bathroom. I forgot he was here. I squinted my eyes at him, as he just mocked me. He just laughed and left the room. I sighed. What am I going to do now? I can't choose between them. I should just choose Mark because he's my brother and no feelings get hurt. I nodded to myself.

"Ok," I said to myself. I stood up and left the room. I saw all the members already downstairs on the couches. 

"So, you decide your favorite yet?" Jackson asked. I nodded. 

"So, who are you choosing?" Bambam asked. 

"Not you," I answered. All the members said,"Oh!" And cheered loudly. I just laughed. Bambam held his hand to his heart. 

"Ouch," He said to me, pretending a tear was falling from his eye. I stuck my tongue out at him as he just smiled at me. 

"It's actually Mark, my brother, obviously," I answered. "AW MAN!" All the members shouted. Mark got up and hugged me.

"I knew you were going to choose me!" He smiled at me and I smiled back. He held up the final egg. "Open it," He said. I looked at him oddly, but I still opened it. I gasped. 

"Thank you Mark, it's so pretty!" I squealed. What I got was a pretty, sparkly phone charm. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said and hugged him, and kissed him on the cheek. "Awe~" All the members said. 

"Haha, I admit, I love when you thank me so much, but I didn't find this. If you should be thanking someone, you should thank Bambam," He said. My eyes widened. 

"Bambam bought this for me?" I asked. Mark nodded. I looked back at Bambam, he was staring straight at me already. "Well, thank you Bambam," I said. He nodded. I'd rather not ask why he bought it for me. I was scared of his reply. I picked up my phone and stuck the charm in. It was pretty. I set down my phone. 

"Well, uh, Dayeon, I don't know how to say this in a nice way, but, we're going out today. So you're going to spend this Easter a bit lonely," Mark said. I nodded.

"It's ok, I like being alone," I replied. He nodded. 

"Ok, we'll be back before dinner!" Mark said. "C'mon guys," He said to the members. They all got up. 

"Bye Dayeon!" They all shouted to me while leaving, I waved to them. When they left, I went back up to my room again. I looked at my charm. I pouted. I didn't know Bambam had good sense in phone charms. I set my phone down on my counter. Hm, why did Got7 have to leave suddenly?

Author P.O.V.

"So, Youngjae, why'd we have to come back to your house?" Mark asked. He was curious on why he had to leave his sister so suddenly. 

"Because I haven't had to update on the gang life," Youngjae replied. Since he was the techy on in the gang, he's the one who had to look after himself the most. 

"Yah, you could just do that stuff later," Jaebum said. Youngjae just rolled his eyes at the stupid members he he had. 

"Not really, do you remember what's happening in the gang scene?" Youngjae asked his stupid members. They all shook their heads. "Exactly what I thought. I, as the techy one in this group, I need to figure out what there is. Number one still hasn't made their move at anytime. But I figured out that tthe group, Exo, has finally comeback as 12." Youngjae said. 

Youngjae P.O.V.

"WHAT?!" I heard everyone yell. Idiots. I bet they barely know what that means. 

"Wait, what does that mean?" Yugyeom asked. I rolled my eyes. 

"It means there are now 12 members in their group, 6 of them was on vacation, and they're supposedly coming back tomorrow," I explained. They nodded. 

"What ranking are they?" Bambam asked.

"Rank 7." I answered.

"Well, we're still higher than them," Jackson said. 

"Yeah, but there are more of them than us," I replied. 

"True, true, still we're stronger," Jackson argued. 

"Yeah, but we have a weakness," Bambam said.

"What weakness?" Jr asked. 

"Dayeon," Bambam answered. I swear, Mark almost choked him.

"He's right," I replied. 

"Yah! My sister is not a weakness!" Mark yelled. 

"I don't mean it in a bad way hyung, I mean that they have something to attack us with, which makes us more vulnerable," Bambam replied. I nodded in agreement. 

"Oh yeah, but if they don't find out about her, we're ok, right?" Mark said, almost like asking though. 

"Well, that's what I need to do, make sure she doesn't get found out," I replied. "OHHH~" Almost everyone said in the car. Jaebum pulled into the driveway, finally. I walked inside to my house and went right to the large computer room. I pulled out my rolling chair and all the computers. I waited for a bit, while that happened, GOT7 was still piling into the room. They pulled out chairs. 

"So, how are you going to figure this stuff out?" Mark asked. 

"My computers," I replied like it was no biggy.

"I meant how," Mark said again. 

"Well, I'll go find all the information I can get, duh," I replied. Even if I did explain it to them, they would never get it. 

"Ok then, we'll just wait here then," Jr said. I logged into the all the computers and started my research. As I was scrolling around, I found some info. 

"Well, it seems they're working with Shinee," I said. They all gave me a dumb look, I felt it. I looked behind me, I was right. 

"Shinee? What ranking are they?" Jackson asked. 

"Ranking 10," I replied. 

"So not higher than us?" He asked. I squinted my eyes at him. 

"We are rank number 2, the only person higher than us is the number one group," I said. "Anyways, Shinee isn't a really good strength group, even though their member Minho and Jonghyun are popular fighters. They are more of an all techy group. They're hackers. So, if Exo is working with them, that means they want to figure out something about a gang or a fighter. It's mostly going to be Number One though. Or maybe they want to learn about us, or the ranking system." I explained. They all nodded. I decided to look around more to find some clues. 

I searched for stuff until nighttime. I looked behind me, all of them was asleep, like usual. I found out that one of the strongest groups are rumored to make a big comeback in the fighting scene soon. I already knew that they were out hiding somewhere. They had real jobs, maybe even really successful jobs already. But it seems they want a re-union and they want to fight again. Which means loads of trouble. I know the only reason we got bumped up is because they were on a 5 year hiatus. Now, if they really do make a comeback, it means danger for everyone. 

I don't have time to worry about that. I picked up my blowhorn and pressed on the button. A loud noise rang out of it and all of them woke up. 

"What? Huh?" Bambam said. 

"It's nighttime, time to get back to Mark's place for dinner," I said. They all yawned and dragged themselves to the car. Jaebum got in the driver's seat and drove us to Mark's. We got there in silence since, everyone fell asleep on the way there. I opened the door after Mark gave me the keys. I was greeted by a smiling Dayeon.

"Hey Youngjae," She said. I smiled back at her.

"Hi," I replied back.

"Hey, hey, hey, no talking with my sister," Mark said. 

"Wow, even when your sleepy you're over-protective." Dayeon and I both laughed. He glared at us and just walkd to the couch.

"There is food in the kitchen, I ate already, so, just enjoy to yourselves," She said. 

Dayeon P.O.V.

"Yeah, sorry we came back so late, we lost track of time," Youngjae said. I smiled. 

"It's ok, I was fine," I said. He nodded. I walked back up to my room as all the members got situated. I laid in my bed. I checked the time, wow, they are home really late. It's already 9, and we have school tomorrow. I laid in my bed and changed into my pajamas. It was short shorts with words on the tank top that wrote 'kiss me cause I'm cute' on it. I heard a knock on my door. 

"Yes?" I asked. My door opened, it was Mark.

"Hey, the guys are gonna sleep over, ok?" He said. I nodded. "Well, goodnight now." He then closed the door. I laid in bed for a bit, but get a bit thirsty, so I went downstairs. As I was going downstairs, I already heard someone down there. I hurried down the steps and peekd in the kitchen. I saw Bambam. 

"Well, aren't you always thirsty?" He asked, smirking. I glared at him. I grabbed a glass and filled it up with water. I drank my water and was about to go back up stairs until Bambam pulled my arms back and kissed me. My eyes widened, but slowly dropped, enjoying the kiss. He pulled back and smiled at me. 

"YAH!" I half-yelled. I didn't want to wake anyone up. "What was that for?!" I said. He pointed to my chest. I gasped and covered it. He just laughed at me.

"I meant the words on your shirt, idiot," He said. I looked at my shirt and blushed slightly. My heart was racing rapidly as he was walking away still. I stayed there for a moment before walking back up to my room and was still stunned that Bambam just kissed me. He stole my first kiss. I wonder if it was his too. 

I grabbed my pills and chugged one with water for my rapidly beating heart. 

"How am I going to sleep now?" I groaned.

 

-----------------------------------------

CHAPTER NINE DOWN. HIYA. HELLO EVERYONE~ HAPPY EASTER! Honestly speaking, I realized it was 4/20 before I realized it was Easter... XP  ANYWHO, I updated two days in a row for you people! WOOO~ I hope you like the update, and sorry for any typos. My laptop is getting hot right now, I hate it when it does that... It makes me feel like the laptop is sticky. Plus, since I type so fast, it makes the words laggy... -_-  And to all those who comment, thank you! They really make my day, and waking up and reading them make me sooooo happy! :D  Or anytime of the day really! I don't like having silent readers, I like to know how my readers feel about my stories and what they are thinking! :)  See ya next time! BYE~

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :D

 

HAPPPY DRUG DAY TO YOU PEOPLE TOo.  XD

#4/20

 

 

Links aren't mine.