Surgery Day...?

My Secret Heart

Dayeon P.O.V.

I was lying on my bed when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I immediately answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, it's Dr. Jung," Dr. Jung replied.

"Oh, hi, is my surgery date set for sure yet?" I asked eagerly.

"UM, about that..." He started. I squinted my eyes at nothing.

"It's canceled, isn't it?" I asked depressingly. I heard him sigh.

"Uh, yeah, I'm sorry Dayeon. The sipping in of the high-class materials isn't here yet, it will be here in about more than a week away." I sighed.

"Just more time to wait out my death," I said.

"You know there is a chance of your surviving, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, but let's just assume for now that I'm dying," I argued. I heard him go silent. 

"Have you told your brother yet?" He asked quietly. It was my turn to go silent.

"Uhhhhh... No," I replied.

"Dayeon, this is a very serious matter, you need to tell him," He said.

"I just can't!" I pratically screamed at him. "I held it in for so long from him, I just can't say it out loud. I just can't, it's too hard." I heard him sigh over the phone.

"Fine, if you can't tell him, I will," He said sternly.

"You can't do that," I yelled at him.

"Yes I can, I'm the doctor and it's Mark's responsiblity to know when you are having your surgery. He also needs to sign papers before you have the surgery," Dr. Jung admit.

"WHAT?" I screeched. I heard my door open suddenly. 

"Yah! Keep it down in your room, you're so noisy!" A stupid Bambam stormed in.

"Just get out!" I yelled at him, shooing him away. Usually, I would just laugh at his jokes, play along, or somwhere along the lines of that. But now, I wasn't in the mood for whatever he was going to say after that.

"Who was that?" Dr. Jung asked.

"Oh, just Bambam," I replied. 

"Ahhh, ok. Anyways, yes, he has to sign papers over since he is your legal guardian since your parents are always working," Dr. Jung informed. I groaned.

"Ok, fine. I guess I'll have to tell him anyways..." I said, not really wanting to tell him. I guess I'll just make him sign the papers without knowing what it's for. I smiled to myself. 

"Make sure you tell him, ok, bye Dayeon!" He then hung up. I threw my phone to my side and thrashed around in my bed. 

Dammit.

Bambam P.O.V.

Well, that was sorta odd. I hopped back into the room with a bunch of sobbing guys.

"Jack and Rose loved each other so damn much! DAMMIT! THE FEELS!" Jackson yelled at the movie. I rolled my eyes. Why are we even watching the Titanic?

"I know right!? They're so in love!" Jr sobbed. "I wanna be in love like that," He cried out.

"No one will ever love you, ," I snapped, smiling at him. He just glared at me with his teary eyes.

"Shut up, Bambam. Atleast I'm more romantic than you will ever be!" He wailed. I just scoffed at him. They were all crying in the room. I just played on my phone. I heard the door open and Dayeon walk in. Her face was really confused seeing the scene with Jack and Rose had just come on.

"What the are you guys watching?" She asked disgustedly.

"The Titanic!" Mark wailed.

"Don't think wrongly," Youngjae said. 

"Too late," She mumbled. She took a seat on Mark's bed next to Youngjae. She took a handful of the popcorn from the bowl and munched on it. I looked at her. Should I ask her if she's dating Youngjae? No, no, that'd be too awkward. She'd think that I like her too... I glanced over at them. They were both intensely staring at the movie, grabbing the popcorn at full force. I saw their hands accidently touch and they just smacked the other's out of the way and chuckled slightly. I frowned. I wish I knew more about romance. What do people do as couples? I just sighed and focused my attention on the movie. I saw Dayeon get a ttext from someone. I saw her get up from the bed. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go out now, bye," She said. Usually, Mark would be all over her buisness, but, he was too into the movie.

"Ok, have fun!" He choked through his tears. I just had to face-palm. She nodded and left. 

I wonder where she's going...

Dayeon P.O.V.

After Dr. Jung hung up on me, I realized I got a text. I checked it. 

From: Luhan 

To: Meimei

Hey, wanna hang out today? I'm free

 

I immeadiately replied back.

 

From: Dayeon

To: Luhan gege

Oh, sure, lemme just get ready first

From: Luhan 

To: Meimei

Ok, wanna meet up at the ___ cafe?

From: Dayeon

To: Luhan gege

Okie, meet you there in about 30 minutes, k?

From: Luhan

To: Dayeon

ok, see u there!

 

I went to my closet and picked out a nice pair of clothes to wear for the nice weather we're having. I smiled at my choice. I slipped on my plain gray shirt and casual blue denim short shorts. I slipped on my minty green shoes and treaded out the door. I left in no time and decided to walk to the shop, I wasn't gonna risk my scooter getting stolen again. I was enjoyed the summer breeze walking to the cafe. It wasn't that hot, but it wasn't so I was freezing cold. I smiled at people walking by, I decided I should be atleast have good manners before I die. I walked up to the cafe and peeked inside. I saw Luhan smiling and waving at me. I smiled back and went to sit down next to him. 

"So, Dayeon, how ya been?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Pretty good I guess. How about you?" I asked back.

"Ah, a bit stressed actually," He replied honestly. 

"Oh, wae?" I asked. He looked at me un-surely. 

"Is it ok if I speak in Mandarin from now on?" He asked. I nodded. He sighed. "Ok, well..." He started. I gestured him on. 

"Go ahead, I won't judge you," I spoke in Mandarin. He let out a big breath. 

"Ok, I have a secret to tell you."

 

-----------------------------------

CHAPTER FIFTEEN, DOWN. HIYA! Hello! I updated very quickly, yes? Keke, I'm sorry for any typos, imma lazy author. And yes, I know, not much of a cliffhanger, right? But, I still had to just have one at the end of the chappie, ehe. It's just my style~ 

So, I have a question to ask you:

Who do YOU want Dayeon to end up with? 

I want your personal opinions! It's jsut a question I really wanted to know, you don't have to answer it if you don't want to though, it's fine with me, I enjoy all feedback! ^^  

See ya all soon!

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :D

 

Link isn't mine.