Valentine's Day Part Two

My Secret Heart

Bambam P.O.V.

   Hmmmm, Mark hyung is definitely hiding something from us. But, what could it be? Mark hyung was quieter today, well, he's always quiet, but he was even quieter today. Is he hiding something? What could it be? Curiousity is killing me. If I can't figure it out be today, we'll have to sleepover. Let's see how he reacts to having a sleepover. 

"Hey, Mark hyung," I started. He looked up, a bit startled. Idiot. "Can we sleep over here?" I asked. The other guys nodded in arguement. 

"Yeah, since this is the first we've been here, might as well break it in," Jaebum said, looking around. Mark hyung gulped. Well, that's not suspicious at all. 

"Uh, um," Mark stuttered. 

"Well?" Yugyeom asked. Mark was still deciding. Yeah, he's definitely hiding something. 

"Well, uh, well, uh... well, uhh..., I'm kinda busy tonight," He said. Lier. He always has nothing to do, besides hang out with us.

"With what?" Jackson asked. He started to clamp his hand together. 

"Uh, nothing much," He replied. He said he was busy, but it's nothing much..? 

"Are you going out? We can come with," Jr said. 

"Nah, I'm not," Mark replied. 

"Are you going out with someone?" Youngjae asked.

"No, no, by myself," He said, shrugging. Let's think for a sec, what can he do late at night, at home, by himself... I think the answer is pretty clear. All of GOT7 looked at eachother. We smirked at eachother. Yeah, we knew what he was hiding. It was....

 

Mark P.O.V.

   DAMMIT! What is with all these questions? I just wanna sleep alone and have Dayeon nice and safe, AND ALONE. With no erted males! Too many questions for my brain, ugh. Stupid members. I started to get sweaty, nervous on why they were asking me these questions. They're useless questions too, why can't a guy just sleep alone? Then, I saw them all smirk at eachother. , what are they thinking?!? Jackson leaned back in his seat, and then scooted back. 

"I'm gonna put this plate away. I'm finished anyways," Jackson said, smiling, for some odd reason. The other smiled and got up too. 

"Us too," Yugyeom said. C'mon, even the maknae is understanding this! Why can't I?! I could hear the plates clanking against each other. The guys walked past me and went straight behind me. I looked back. I quickly got up and put my plate away. 

"Hey, guys, where you going?" I asked. 

"Nowhere!" Bambam shouted back. I tilted my head, a habbit I got from Dayeon. I scratched my head. I walked slowly towards them. They just sat on the couch like that smirking never existed. I sat down awkwardly and uncomfortabley. 

"So, we still can't stay overnight?" Jr asked.

"Yeah, but you can stay late," I answered. They nodded and smirked. Yeeaaah, this is sorta creepy now. My eyes widened at them getting up. "W-where are you guys going?" I asked, immeadiately stood up too. they turned around. 

"Where else?" Yugyeom asked.

"Your room," Jaebum finished for him. They walked off. Yup, there is something that they're up to. 

"Uh, do you know where my room is?" I asked, lifting a brow. They shook their heads.

"We can find it," Bambam said, smiling. Why is he smiling? Maknaes, aish. I looked at them oddly. I quickly walked in front of them when they were almost up, right next to Dayeon's room. I lead them to my room, looking behind me to check on them and their weird stares. I opened my door and let them enter first, then shut my door. 

"So, why do you wanna be in here?" I asked.

"No reason, why?" Jackson said. I cocked an eyebrow.

"Just asking," I said, looking away. They smiled. They started going through my shelves. "Hey, guys, whatcha doin?" I said walking to them. 

"Nothing, just looking for things." Bambam smirked. I nodded. 

"Well, the games are in that drawer," I said, pointing to the 3rd one down. The nodded and still went through the drawers. I rolled my eyes. They aren't gonna find anything interesting in there. Then, I heard my door open. My eyes widened. "Yah! What are you boys doing?" I yelled to the two maknaes. They zoomed out of my room. "YAH!" I yelled. I got up to run after them, but failed after getting hugged my Jr. "What the hell are you doing, man?!" I said to him. 

"Hugging you, of course!" He said like it was no big deal. 

"Yah! Let go of me, you head!" I whispered the last part.

"Hey, I heard that," Jr said, frowning. I groaned. Idiots, idiots everywhere. 

"Hey! The door is locked!" I heard Bambam shout. Wait, he's trying to get into a locked room. DAYEONNIE! I tried to get out of Jr's grip, but then Jaebum joined the hug fest. Damn them. 

"Here's the key!" Youngjae tossed the key. WHAT DA !? HOW'D THEY FIND THE KEY?!? And how did they know there was one! Jr and Jaebum ran towards to her room. The other were already there. Yugyeom was struggling to open the door, so Bambam had to do it. Yes, more time for me to get the key. I ran towards them, but right at that moment, the door opened. . 

 

Dayeon P.O.V. 

  Then, I heard my door open. . The door opened wide, with a bunch of guys crowded by my door. Their jaws litterally almost dropped to the ground. 

"Oh ," Mark mumbled. My jaw was open too.

"Woah, there's a girl," The tallest guy said. It was just a long staring contest. Until one boy came towards me.

"Well, aren't you a beauty? Are you single?" He asked. I was confused by his actions. He smirked and placed his hand near my leg. I gasped and slapped him.

"ERT!" I shouted. He held his cheek. 

"Damn girl, no need to get fiesty!" He yelled, coming towards me. I stood up too. I was only about 2 inches shorter than him. I admit, I was a pretty tall girl. He smirked. "Look, you think you can beat me?" He challenged. I nodded.

"YAH! Dayeon, stop it! Don't fight him! You don't know how strong he can be!" Mark said, finally gaining his senses. 

"Hyung, who is this?" A boy with a pink streak in his hair said. He looked gentle, yet dangerous at the same time. My kind of guy. Mark sighed. I smirked.

"I'm Dayeon Tuan, Mark's little sister," I replied. Mark's jaw dropped. His eyes telling me,"Why'd you tell them!?" I shrugged. There was nothing to hide, since they just saw me. 

"You had a little sister?" A guy with spockish hair asked.

"And you didn't tell us?" A guy with gray hair continued. Wow, don't they love finishing their sentences. 

"You never asked..?" Mark said, more like asked.

"Uh, yeah, we've asked you if you have any siblings before," A guy with blueish hair said. Mark gulped. 

"Look, my brother just wanted to keep me a secret because he always says you guys are like erted wolves, or something like that," I answered. All the guys jaws dropped.

"ERTED?!! We are NOT erted!" They all shouted. Mark rolled his eyes.

"That's what you all think," Mark said. 

"Well, what do you think we would of done to her?" The 'my type guy' asked. 

" her, I don't know," Mark said. They all gasped.

"We would never do that! Ok, maybe Jackson would, but-" 

"HEY!" I'm guessing Jackson shouted. The guy trying to approah earlier. 

"Well, you did have this glint in your eyes..." I started, trying to act cute, and suceeded. All the guy's said,"Awwwe~" Except one, the one my type. We ended up all on my bed. 

"Uhm, Dayeon, you may wanna check your clothes," Mark said, pointing at my short shorts. Then, I noticed they were all staring at my clothes. I smiled while Mark threw long PJ pants at me. I frowned as he made me go change. I went to change in the bathroom. I sighed. Long day, long day. 

 

Mark P.O.V.

  I knew all of them were still shocked. Since we were all silent, awkwardly sitting there. Then, a phone rang. But none of ours. I looked at the caller ID. I peeked over.

"YAH!" I quickly whipped my head around, looking at an angry Dayeon. "What are you doing?" She told me, grabbing her phone and picking it up. "Hello?" She answered. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER SIX, DOWN. HIYA! Okie, well, I don't know if this chappie is good, but I hope it is! Ehe, well, I'm sorry for any typos! I'm too lazy to check. 

Anyways, COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :D

 

 

 

Links aren't mine.