Partially Clean

My Secret Heart

Dayeon P.O.V.

I was on the hospital bed, tossing a ball up and down. I was so bored, bored out of my mind. I was laying down just waiting for something exciting to happen like the ball hitting my face or something else. I was already in the hospital for about 1 week. Even though Dr. Jung said that I could leave in about 3-4 days, he wanted me to stay just a bit longer to make sure I'm feeling better.  I dropped the ball down and held it in my hands. During the days, I wondered about how Mark and the guys are taking this. 

I suddenly heard steps approaching from far away.  I sat up slowly to greet the visitor. 

"Oh, hey Dr. Jung," I greeted. He smiled back at me. 

"Awesome news, you're getting discharged today!" He surprised. My eyes widened.

"Great!" Then I realized I would have to face Mark, and my big grin faltered.

"What? Aren't you happy?" The man asked. 

"Yeah, but, I'll have to se, you know who, again..." I said. Dr. Jung shrugged.

"Told you to tell them before," Dr. Jung bragged. I rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever, just get me out of this stuff." 

After a while later, I was ready to leave this place that I have been staying in for what feels like forever. 

"Take care Dayeon!" Dr. Kim said to me. I waved.

"Thanks for everything!" I said. I was about to exit the building until I felt a hand land on my shoulder. I paused and turned around.

"Do you have a ride?" Dr. Kim asked curiously. I shook my head. He smiled widely. "Oh ok, I'll drive you then." My eyes widened.

"UHHHH, nahhh, it's fine, totally fine," I replied. He shook his head. 

"No, it's fine, I have nothing else to do today, I took all my schedules off so I can treat you, I'm all free!" He exclaimed, grabbing my hand and leading me to his car. I sighed, not willing to fight. How am I supposed to explain to Mark about coming home 1 week late and especially, with a male. He opened the door for me and I got in. He had a nice roomy, spacious car. He got in and started the engine. "You know Dayeon." He started. "I feel like I got closer to you this whole week," He ended. I nodded.

"I feel that too, Dr. Kim." I replied. "After all you did probably seen lots of my body, ya know, during surgery and all," I teased. His cheeks turned a shade of light pink, but he ignored it.

"Well, it's saving a life, so I don't count that," He defended. I just chuckled and shrugged turning my face to the window. I haven't been outside since the surgery. "So, where's your house?" He asked. 

"Oh, uh, the address is xxx, it's close to here," I responded. He nodded. 

"So, Dr. Jung told me you had a brother."

"Yeah, he's older than me by around 3 years," I replied. He nodded.

"Oh, wow, we're here already, should I walk you in?" He asked.

"Nahhh, it's good," I said trying to cover up my lies. But, obviously he didn't hear me and got out of the car along with me. I saw a brown haired, red-faced Mark running out after me.

"YAH! DAYEON TUAN, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS WHOLE ENTIRE WEEK?" I heard a fuming Mark yell. He had noticeable dark eye bags and he got a bit skinnier. 

"Sorry, Mark I-" I started, but of course, he cut me off.

"The boys and I have been worried sick and searching everywhere for you, but we couldn't find you!" He shouted. 

"DID YOU SAY DAYEON?" I saw Youngjae dash out. He was the same as Mark, except that he looked happier to see me. He came and engulfed me in a big glomp. I chuckled slightly and hugged him back. Except that Mark pulled him off me and stared straight into my eyes. Then, I realized that Dr. Kim was still there when he started to speak.

"You don't know where's she has been?" He asked. I wanted to face-palm so hard right then and there. Mark's eyes squinted even more at Dr. Kim.

"Who are you?" Mark asked. Dr. Kim took out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Kim Soohyun, Dayeon's surgeon," He replied. I swear, I wanted to smack my head against a big boulder. I felt the whole world just sort of crumble around me. Mark's eyes widened along with Youngjae's. Then, of course, all the boys have to come out in their Pj's and run towards me. 

"DAYEON!" They screamed and hugged me. I smiled in the hugs. 

"YAH!" Mark and Youngjae yelled. The boys turned to look at them. "You got surgery..?" They stuttered. Dr. Kim obviously knew the atmosphere was tense so he left.

"Bye Dayeon, I'm just gonna go now, it seems you have some explaining to do." Then he just sped off. I rolled my eyes at my surgeon.

"Dayeon..." Mark started. I flinched at how carefully he said my name. I felt tears start to prickle. I felt the boys rub my back at the word surgery. I just started to tear up even more. 

"It's ok Dayeon, it's normal for a girl in Korea to get plastic surgery. Looks are very important here but-" Wait. What. I couldn't hear anything else they said after that. They think I got plastic surgery? I started to laugh a bit out loud. 

"But I know you're very beautiful and even though it's very normal to get plastic surgery here, you're not allowed out of the house for an entire week." My jaw dropped, well, I was sorta expecting this. I'll just tell them the real truth later. 

"Ok, imma just go up to my room now," I said slowly. I felt Mark pull me back slightly.

"AND, you're not allowed to talk to the boys either during that week," Mark finished.

"WHAT???" The boys shouted.

"Sorry guys, she's gotta punishment too," Mark defended.

"Seriously? We've been worried sick about her and you don't even let us talk to her??!?" Bambam argued. I felt my heart race at his statement. 

"Sorry." Mark shrugged. "Up to your room now." I trudged up to my room and sat on the bed I loved. 

"You're sooo much better than all those hospital beds." I said to my non-living bed. I sprawled out on it and rolled around it. I smiled in glee just being in it. But, in a matter of minutes, I got bored of rolling. I sighed. that I can't talk to the boys. I then felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out of my pocket.

From: Big Bro

To: Dayeon

Yah, I'll be bringing up your food to your room. It's probably going to be takeout a lot since we cannot cook very well half the time, plus, we're too lazy. 

That's also a punishment to you too. :P 

Have fun, actually don't. It's a punishment. XD

I scoffed at his message. What a weirdo. I decided to pull out my laptop and pull out the next tournament. 

FINAL BATTLE. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. AT 9 PM IN 5 DAYS. 

My eyes widened. 5 DAYS. But I'll be grounded and I can't fight! Well, at least I have 5 days to figure how I'm going to sneak out. I cackled to myself. I wondered who the other group is. I shrugged. Whatever, they're not better than me. 

Nighttime came faster than expected. After my shower, I felt my stomach rumble. I was about to open the door and leave, then realized... I grumbled to myself and text Mark.

To: Big Bro

From: Dayeon

I'm hungry, please deliver my food now.

I requested and sent. I waited and waited for a reply or for Mark to come deliver my food. I got impatient and laid on my bed again. Then, I heard a knock at my door. 

"Come in waiter!" I joked. I saw someone I thought I wouldn't encounter yet. My confidence shriveled into a ball and I said,"Oh hey Bambam." I muttered out. He smiled widely at me. I looked at what he had in his hands, McDonalds. 

"Hey," He spoke. Even just a few words he spoke made me happy. 

"I thought I wasn't supposed to be seeing you," I wondered aloud. He shrugged.

"Mark let me, he said it would be a reward for you," He said then winked which my heart flutter. I chuckled softly. 

"Well, I wish that you would hand over my food," I said awkwardly. He closed the door and sat by me, placing the food on my bed. I stared at him oddly. "Whatchu doing?" I asked. He just laughed. WEIRD. 

"Dayeon, I've been wanting to tell you this for a while now, but uhhh... I've always been too nervous." He started out. I soon wished he would talk louder because my heart was pounding too loudly. He sighed loudly. "Dayeon, I l-" He started but then the door slammed open. 

"Times up shortie," Mark said. Bambam pouted furiously. 

"HYUNG." He whined, yet yelled. 

"No hyung here, get out,"Mark stated. Bambam got up, grumbling something about being the same height as someone. As Bambam left, Mark just stared at me.

"Well, have fun loser," He smiled and laughed. I pretended to laugh and then rolled my eyes. He slammed the door, leaving me to whatever I would do next, which was eating. I practically slowed my food in one gulp, as I haven't ate un-healthy food in a week. I then saw my phone vibrating and flashing a name.

From: Youngjae

To: Dumb Dayeon

Yah, how could you get PS? 

I rolled my eyes. How could they eve accuse that? I don't look any different. 

To: Youngjae

​From: Dayeon

Yah, how could you even think I got PS??? >.<

I responded. I can't lie to Youngjae. 

From: Youngjae

To: Dumb Dayeon

Because you said soooo....

To: Youngjae

From: Dayeon

​I just said surgery! Didn't specify.

He didn't respond for a bit.

From: Youngjae

To: Dumb Dayeon

​you confuse me... whatever, we'll continue this later, Mark is marching over to take my phone 

I just laughed at his response. I just tossed my phone to the side and drowned in a sea of thoughts on how I will confess my secrets to all of them.

 

 

------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE DOWN. HIYA. Hello my people, yes I know, y update, y y, but this story is soon coming to an end soooo... YEAH. I know you all are probably wanting me to skip straight to the fight scene, but since I at writing fight scenes, you will all have to wait. Especially since I have two other stories I have to update besides this one, so update will be even slower. BLEH. SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE. I'll try harder to update but school has got my stressing out more than I even have before. 

Good bye now!

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE!