Finally Together

My Secret Heart

Dayeon P.O.V.

It had been months since our big secrets had come out. 

My secret of being in a gang had come out, including the secret of my heart problems. 

Mark's secret had come out of being in a gang also. 

It was difficult at first. We had to get used to each other knowing our deepest darkest secrets, but over the 5 months, we've had to get used to it. 

"Dayeon! Come help me repair the car!" Mark had called out to me. I ran outside onto the lawn and saw him and the other boys fixing up the car that had crashed in a fight we were in. After figuring out that we were in a gang, we had questioned if we were going to quit or not. We all agreed that we liked this rebellious life, now we could just fight and cause a ruckus for fun. We also wondered if we were going to be separate gangs or not. I was Number One, but Mark was in GOT7 already. GOT7 was the second best, but I was the very best, so we decided to go under Number One, and I was the leader, despite Jaebum's complaints. 

"Yeah, sure, what do I need to do?" I asked. After Mark had figured out that I was actually stronger than him, I helped him a lot more now around the house. And also taking into consideration that I'm finally 100% healed from the surgery, I was much happier than before. 

"Just grab that screwdriver thingy and turn it to tighten this thing," He pointed to all the things as he said it. I followed his words and tightened it.

"Down, what next?" I asked. Mark stopped for a bit. 

"I don't think we need anymore help, you can go inside and make some food for us though," Jackson begged. I rolled my eyes.

"Why? Is it because I'm a WOMAN? Did you forget that I an beat your as in two seconds?" I fought back. The rest of the guys laughed.

"Wow, Dayeon just owned you," Jr added. Jackson growled at him. I just chuckled and went inside. We just had lunch, why was Jackson even hungry. I decided not to make lots of food, but to cut up a watermelon and eat it. 

"Whatcha doing?" I heard in my ear. I jumped back as a defense, holding my knife up as self-defense. "Woah, woah, it's just me. No need to get a killer instinct." I recognized that it was only Bambam. 

"Well, you should of thought of that before you decided to sneak up on me," I argued. I sliced the last slice of the watermelon. "What do you want?" I asked harshly. He shrugged.

"Nothing much," He said leaning against the counter. Bambam had changed a bit over the months. His brown and pink hair had changed into a dark blonde. But everyone had changed over the months, their hair colors had changed, including mine. My hair was a dark pink now. 

"Why aren't you helping the boys outside?" I asked. He chuckled.

"I was too lazy," He whined hugging my back. I rolled my eyes, pushing him off.

"Seriously, what do you want?" I asked, becoming tired of him. He cleared his throat.

"How do you feel about me?" He asked suddenly. I was a bit stunned about the question. I turned to him and raised a brow. I

"Uhm, well, I think you're an who likes to tease me," I teased. He just laughed, but then stopped.

"Seriously, what do you think of me?" He asked again. I crossed my arms.

"Ok, what are you trying to pull here, Bambam?" I asked. It turned silent all of a sudden.

"Well-"

"Ok, we're finally done with the car!" Yugyeom exclaimed while walking into the house. Jackson then walked into the kitchen and hugged my waist, like usual. 

"YUM, I love watermelons, if you know what I mean." He smirked and winked at me. 

"Gross," I commented before Bambam pulled him away from me.

"Go away, hyung," Bambam added pulling him away. Jackson pouted as he got dragged away. Mark smiled as he saw the sight.

"How do you feel about the boys living with us now?" He asked. Oh yeah, I forgot to add that they all stayed in our house. We even built in a techy room for Youngjae. I shrugged.

"I mean, besides all the teasing and erted comments I hear everyday, it's pretty fun actually," I admitted. He smiled at me.

"Good, now that I know you can beat them up, I don't have to follow you everywhere," Mark commented honestly. I nodded. We both walked out of the kitchen and ate the watermelons. 

"Wow, these are so good!" Youngjae exclaimed eating 5 slices. 

"WOW, save some for the rest of us," Jinyoung said. Jinyoung pulled them away from him and Youngjae just let him. Over the past months, Youngjae told me that his feelings for him heightened, but he knew that Jinyoung wasn't gay. I didn't know how to comfort him because I didn't know what would work. I wasn't even the best matchmaker anyways, I mean, I can't even get with Bambam.

I mean, what?

"You know, when we first met each other, I thought Dayeon would for sure date one of us," Jaebum commented suddenly. Everyone then looked at me. I just laughed it off. 

"Yeah, that's what I thought too, but she's too picky," Jackson said glaring at me. I glared right back.

"I'm sorry I don't like guys who have cocky attitudes and only care about sleeping with girls," I snapped back. Jackson pouted.

"But, you're so sleepable with." Before I knew it, Mark hit Jackson on the head. "Ouch!" He exclaimed while Mark glared at him. 

"But to be honest, I expected her to like one of us," Jinyoung said bringing up the topic again.

"Yeah, we even took votes on it," Yugyeom added.

"Well, I know someone who likes her," Jackson said. Everyone turned to stare at him. 

"Who?" They all asked in unison. Jackson looked very confused.

"It's me!" He exclaimed hugging me. Everyone sighed, hating that suspense with Jackson's stupid response. 

---------------

Soon, it was nighttime. The stars had popped out and the night was soon dark. Everyone was sleeping, besides me. I was sitting on the porch outside, looking at the night sky. I did this every once in a while. I just sorta missed being alone. 

"Hey, what are you doing up?" I heard a voice ask behind me. I whipped my head around and saw Jackson. I rolled my eyes. 

"What do you want Jackson?" I said in a harsh voice. He just chuckled. 

"I'm just asking, it's 1 AM and for some reason you're still up while everyone is sleeping, like a normal person," He stated. I couldn't deny he was right. I sighed.

"Well, what are you doing up?" I questioned. He shrugged. 

"I just needed some air," He replied honestly. I gave him a weird look.

"You? Needed Air?" I scoffed. "When have you need a moment to just breath?" I asked. He was always to upbeat and hyper, I didn't know why he needed to calm down. He laughed at my response. 

"Well, I'm not going to take that to heart because you don't know much about my past," He said sadly, but still with a smile. My glare started to go away.

I thought about it, and I realized I knew nothing about Jackson's life. I knew he was a happy guy, he was hyper all the time, he was a flirty guy who always had a girlfriend, but besides that, I didn't know anything about him.

"My mother is sick," He confessed suddenly. My eyes widened. He just laughed, but it wasn't his usual laugh, it was a sad one. "She's paralyzed, and she can't take care of me anymore. That's why I moved to Korea, to be successful here. I thought it would improve my life, but instead I started playing with girls and got in a gang." He laughed wickedly. I looked at him with sad eyes. He then looked back. "Don't feel sorry for me," He said while ignoring my stare. I patted him on the back softly. Before I knew it, he was crying, and so was I.

"I'm sure she knows how much you love her," I commented softly. He nodded. 

"Yeah, but if she knew how badly I treated other girls, she would hate me," He sobbed. He then turned to me. "But you're different that other girls, Dayeon. You didn't leave me and you didn't turn away from me like my other girlfriends," He told me. His eyes looked sincere.

"Well, considering I had no choice because your best friend is my older brother," I joked. We both laughed. 

"Yeah, and plus, I know I don't have a crush on you knowing that you like one of our members," He said suddenly while leaning back. I laughed.

"What do you even mean by that?" I asked, confused. He laughed.

"You know what I'm talking about!" He said poking me on the shoulder. 

"Seriously Jackson, what do you mean?" I asked curiously. He looked at me weird.

"What? Don't act like you don't have the biggest crush on Bambam," He said. I was shocked how he knew. I didn't even know myself. 

"W-what? I do not like Bambam, we're just..." I trailed off. What were we? We were kinda like friends except that he flirts with me all the time.

"You're two oblivious people who like each other and are at hiding it," He said. So that's what we were. 

"Whatever, I do not like him," I argued. 

"Ok, but I'm going to urge you to confess to him tomorrow," He said. I looked at him confused. "Just take my word for it." I just let that statement be, but I kept hearing it ringing. 

I got to know a different side of Jackson that night. He wasn't a bad guy, he was always happy, he was an emotional guy who loved his mother a lot. 

We just sat there the whole night, before we knew it, the run was already rising. 

"Woah, this a sight I thought I would never see," I heard voices say. Jackson and I woke up at the same time, freaking at where we were.

"Yeah, I thought these guys just argued all the time," I heard another voice say. I stood up right away, with back pain because we were leaning against wood the whole night. 

The boys had teased us all morning about us being in a secret relationship and about Jackson actually liking me. And to be honest, I didn't really know how Jackson felt about me. I thought he saw me as a girl who he could play with, but I was wrong, I was more like a younger sister to him. 

After breakfast, I went up to my room. I then heard a knock as I got into my bed. 

"Come in!" I shouted. The door opened and Bambam walked in. 

"Can I talk to you?" He asked. I raised a brow. 

"Well, you already are, so talk away," I said while patting my bed. He sat down while closing the door. We stared at each other for a few moments.

"Well, uh, are you and Jackson dating?" He asked finally. I scoffed.

"No, why?" I asked. I knew the guy were teasing me about it, but I knew none of them actually thought I was dating him. 

"Oh, it's just nothing," He said about to walk out. 

"Wait," I said suddenly. I didn't even mean for that words to come out of my mouth, but it did. Stupid mouth. He came back and sat on my bed again. 

Ok, but I'm going to urge you to confess to him tomorrow, just take my word for it. I heard in my head.

Bambam just kept staring at me, very confused. I didn't know what I was going to say next. If I tell him to go, he'll find it suspicious. But if I say something stupid, he may be even more confused. 

"I like you," I blurted out. I can't believe I just said that. His eyes were wider than usual and the air was awkward. "I-it's just, I really needed to get that off my chest. I've liked you for a while now, but I think I just figured it out." Thanks to a special someone. Bambam then smiled at me.

"That's great, because I like you too," He confessed. My smile turned wider now. I saw him lean forward and felt his lips attach onto mine. The kiss was a bit slow at first. It was more like a test to see how it was. Once, I responded, he came closer and deepened the kiss. I felt his tongue and I was a bit flustered at first. He was soon on top of me, seeing how there weren't many places to go on a bed. I grabbed his hair, feeling myself falling off the bed. He smirked at me before re-attaching his lips.

At this moment, I didn't care who would hate our relationship. 

We were finally together now, and that's all that mattered. 

"Hey, Dayeon, you forgot your phone downstairs, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

Wow, aren't I such a y writer? It's been like, 5 months or something. 

I just felt this motivation today.. : )

And I haven't been updating lately because of being obsessed with other groups besides GOT7. Like Seventeen who I may or not be starting a story about in the future.

Anyways, I hope you all liked this chapter! And you should check out my other story, especially my scenarios shop because it updates WAAAY faster than any of my other stories! :)

Thanks for reading! Does anyone even read these author note things?