Sleeping

My Secret Heart

Bambam P.O.V

"W-what?" I stuttered. Her big brown orbs staring straight into mine, so it doesn't seem like she's joking around. I had stopped rolling around. 

"Can you sleep with me?" She repeated. I froze, even my eyes stopped moving. So, she was saying what I thought she was. 

"W-w-why?" I asked. 

"Because I'm lonely," She answered. Her eyes looked so lonely, so sad, I just, I just.

"Ok, I guess," I said, temporarily forgetting about her older brother that could kill me at anytime he wanted to. "WAIT, what about your brother?" I asked. She shrugged.

"What about him?" She asked.

"You know your brother cares about you and will kill me if he finds out I-" I gulped. "Slept with you," I finished. 

"I won't let him kill you," She said, her eyes locking on mine. I paused.

"Just sleeping, right?" I wanted to make sure. She nodded.

"What else?" She asked. I just chuckled. She climbed into bed and patted the spot next to her. I cautiously slid my body next to hers. "Lay down," She said, pushing me down. I followed her instructions as she laid next to me. I got to admit, this doesn't feel bad, not bad at all. I think I could get used to this. 

Dayeon P.O.V.

I was laying next to Bambam. Yes, I did not know what was going through my mind when I said that, but I just wanted to make Mark angry. I snuggled up in my bed. I felt a hand my hair. 

"Sleep," Bambam mumbled. I nodded slowly and felt my eyes droop down. But, for some reason, I just couldn't sleep with him next to me. Maybe it was my heart beating for the fight with my brother, or from Bambam being so close to me. I turned myself slightly so I was facing Bambam. He was already sleeping, lightly snoring but not loudly. I studied his features in the dark. He had a perfect face, or so I thought. Even while sleeping, he looked to peaceful, so innocent, even though I knew both of those were wrong descriptions of Bambam. He was quite a erted guy and, not peaceful. But, he is nice, I guess, and handsome. Aish, no, I can't think this way about him. But, wait, I already do....

I shifted my body to a more comfortable position and tried to sleep. I didn't know how I wanted to sleep. I didn't know if I should scoot closer, farther, or stay in the same position. I just wanted to get into a good sleeping position. I finally got too tired to think anymore, my thoughts running wild through my head, then, I just passed out. 

I saw myself at an amusment park. 

"What am I doing here?" I asked myself. I walked, and I walked until I saw just a desert. I was confused. Why is there an amusment park in a desert? I walked further, and further, then I saw someone I was trying to avoid, Mark.

"YOU! DAYEON TUAN. WHAT ARE YOU DOING SLEEPING WITH BAMBAM? ARE YOU ING OUT OF YOUR MIND?" He shouted at me. I burst out in tears, sobbing, falling to the ground. "You better listen to me or else," He threatned. "I don't want you to get , Dayeon," He finished. 

"You don't understand, Mark. I just want to like whoever I want to," I replied to him. 

"You made a promise, promise never to like my friends," He said.  

"I was nine! BASTARD!" I shouted at him. 

"Promises are still promises." Mark tsked. Suddenly, an army of men in black robes appeared out of nowhere and started to approach me. My eyes widened. They started to swallow me until I only saw a mist of darkness. I suddenly felt my head pulled into a pond, or some kind of water landform. They were drowning me. For some reason, I couldn't sense that I was dying, but I did want to get out of the water. They pulled my head out.

"HELP!" I screeched, with all the power I had left. They just snickered at me and pushed my into the water.

"AAAHHH!" I screeched. I woke up screaming, gasping for air. I felt someone take my head. 

"It's ok, it was just a dream," A soothing voice said right next to me. I was still spazzing from shock. I had trouble breathing, I was gasping for air, but I cooled myself down. Before I knew it, all the guys were surrounding me. They were all on my bed, looking at me with worried eyes, especially Mark. I looked to my side and found a worried Bambam too. He must of been shocked sleeping right next to me. 

"Dayeon, are you ok?" Mark asked, taking my hand as Bambam dropped it. I nodded.

"Yeah, it was just a nightmare," I said, still taking deep breaths from my dream. I laid back down. I shut my eyes, trying to sooth myself. I felt Mark's hand squeeze mine. 

"Call me if you need anything," Mark said, leaving. I guess he didn't want to kill Bambam yet for sleeping with me. They all left, except for Bambam. 

"Hey, I'm sorry I woke you up," I told him.

"Nah, it's fine, I was just more worried about your health," He said. I nodded awkwardly. He laid back down along with me. "Well, it's still eight, we have more time to sleep," He said, shutting his eyes. I smiled even though I couldn't see him. I closed my eyes too and slept beside him. I felt his hand snake around my waist and pulled me closer. He kissed the top of my head. "I don't want you to be scared again," He whispered. I smiled on the inside as I snuggled up to him. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ELEVEN DOWN. HIYA! SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPPIEE!!! I'M SOOO TIRED RIGHT NOW! IT'S LIKE, SUPER LATE WHERE I'M AT AND I'M SWEATING, SOOO... SORRY!!! Next one will be longer, I PROMISE! I've just been focused on another story I'm writing Word right now that will be uploaded as soon as I get a solid two chapters down, maybe three. I'll try and get back into the loop with this one and stop focusing a lot on my other stories! And for you people who asked me questions about spoliers in the story, tsk, tsk, ahaha. You sneaky people! XP   Well, again, I'm sorry for thie short update, and sorry for any typos. My laptop is again getting hot, I'm sweating/dying, soo... yeah...

BYE BYE! Hopefully I shall see you soon! ^^

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :D