Tournament?

My Secret Heart

Bambam P.O.V

It felt so nice laying in bed with Dayeon, except for the fact that she woke up screaming. I was so worried when I woke up, I felt like she was gonna die, I had no idea what to do. I saw Mark glare at me as he rushed to help Dayeon, but he let me off the hook because his sister was scared out of her mind on whatever she was dreaming about. But, his eyes said something like,"Imma kill you next time I see you."

We had already gotten out of bed by now, and I was downstairs on the couch. Jackson was staring at my eyes and smirking for some reason. 

"Uhhh, do you need something, hyung?" I asked. He just staying in his posistion. I gave him a look and just decided to ignore him. 

"So, Bambam," Jackson started.

"Yes?" I asked, hoping he would stop giving me a creepy look. 

"You were sleeping with Dayeon last night," He said. Oh, I should of guessed.

"Nothing happened," I said, looking away. 

"Did you want something to happen?" He asked, smiling. I rolled my eyes. "Actually, you don't have to respond. Only someone not in their right mind wouldn't want to sleep with her," Jackson said. I looked away. 

"Whatever," I replied, feeling my face heating up. 

"But, I think you're lying. No guy can sleep with a girl without doing anything," Jackson said.

"Well, did you hear anything?" I asked him, finally glaring at him. 

"Well, no, but that's because I was downstairs talking to all the guys, you know, except for you, because you were somewhere else," Jackson smirked. I looked away from him. 

"Well, if we ever do it, it'll be much louder," I said. He laughed.

"Do what louder?" Dayeon asked. Jackson and I were frozen. She looked at us clueluessly. 

"Paintball, doing paintball louder," Jackson covered. Paintball, really? I gave him a look, he just shrugged. 

"Why would you do paintball louder?" She asked. 

"Because when it's quie, it's not fun," Jackson said, winking at me. I internally groaned. She just nodded and walked back into the kitchen with the others. I glared at Jackson, he just shrugged again. 

Dayeon P.O.V.

How stupid do they think I am? Of course I know they're obviously talking about . I'm not an innocent little girl who flies kites and plays with unicorns all day long. But, why were they talking about ? Hmmm, oh yeah, Bambam slept with me last night. I should of expected Jackson to talk about that with him. 

"Dayeon, can I talk to you for a moment?" Mark asked me. I nodded. My heart was thumping. Holy crap, is he gonna talk about me and Bambam? I followed him upstairs into a private room. "I'm not that mad at you sleeping with Bambam, I'm just going to brush it off as a one time thing," He said. I nodded as my heart began calming itself. He took my hand and squeezed it. "What were you dreaming about last night?" He asked. I sighed. I didn't want to tell him about what I was dreaming about. It was quite embarressing. 

"Uh, nothing much," I said. He gave me a look.

"Nothing? Screaming in your sleep is nothing?" He said. "Just tell me, I won't judge you," He soothed. Uh, yes you will. 

"I-it was just about me being chased around things that scare me, and I got scared because I was stuck in a maze and couldn't find my way out," I lied. He nodded. He rubbed my back. 

"Oh, it's ok, it was just a dream ok? You'll never be stuck in a maze or being chased by something. I would save you," My brother smiled at me. I nodded. I did lie to him, but it was just for the better. He would be hurt that I dreamt about him yelling at me. He stood up and walked me out as we went downstairs. 

"Breakfast time," Jaebum said. We nodded. We ate by having a big conversation. Jackson being erted as usual, Youngjae talking to me the most, as usual, Bambam argueing with Yugyeom, Mark talking from time to time, and Jr trying to quiet everyone down. 

"So, Dayeon, what are you doing today?" Jr asked me. I shurgged. 

"Probably what I do everyday, relax at home," I said. "Why?" 

"Oh, well, we're going to Youngjae's house today, just to tell you," Mark said. "So, we won't be home today," He added. I nodded. 

"Ok, I'll be here, as usual," I said. They all nodded. 

After breakfast, they all left to Youngjae's house, leaving me alone at home, doing nothing. 

"Bye Dayeon!" Youngjae said leaving, I waved at him. Now, I'm officially alone. I got some water adn gulped down my pill. I picked up my phone and traveled to my room.

"UGHHH," I yelled as I plopped on my bed. 

Youngjae P.O.V.

"So, Youngjae, what's the news now?" Jaebum asked. Everyone looked at me intently. 

"Well, I know that Exo is working with Shinee for sure, meaning they probably have sent everything out to all the gangs, or maybe just one, I don't know for sure yet, I have to check." I replied to them. They all nodded. We arrived at my house soon. We entered my house and I, of course, went straight to my baby, the computer. "Hey Yugyeommie! Can you get me a glass of water?" I yelled to him.

"OK HYUNG!" He shouted back. I logged onto my computer and then sipped on the water Yugyeom had got for me.

"Thanks," I replied, not really paying any attention to him. I scrolled around on the gang stuff I found. I grabbed my glass of water and almost spit it out. My eyes widened and I was shocked to see what I saw. 

TOURNAMENT. BATTLE OF THE GANGS. 

STARTING AT THE BOTTOM. MAKING THE WAY TO THE TOP. WE SHALL FIND OUT WHO THE BEST GANG IS BY STRENGTH. ALL FIGHTS AT THE SOUTHWEST ALLEYWAY. WE WILL GO BY RANKINGS AND REVEAL THE TRUE RANKINGS OF THE GANGS. THE LAST STANDING WILL GO AGAINST NUMBER ONE. THEN WHO WINS THAT WILL BE THE TOP RANKING.

NO PITY FOR GIRLS, THEY WILL SOMETIMES GO AGAINST GIRLS OR GUYS.

FIRST FIGHT STARTS TOMORROW AT 9 PM. 2AM vs SECRET

TOURNAMENT? Who the hell made this? Well, since we're going by ranking, we'll be one of the last. 

"YAH!!! YOU ALL, GET IN HERE!" I shouted to the members. They all came running in. 

"What? What?" Mark said. I pointed at the screen. They all read it and their jaws dropped.

"Tournament?" Bambam said. 

"AWESOME! I wanna fight Number One!" Jackson whooped. 

"Yeah, we're number 2, there's a long ways 'til they get to us anyways," Yugyeom said and shrugged.

"Yeah, but that means we're going to have to fight rank 3, and then if we win," Jaebum gulped.

"Number One," Jr finished. We all fell silent. We didn't think that through. We all know that the number one gang is the strongest, most feared gang of all time. 

"Wait, who sent the message?" Bambam asked.

"I think it's Exo, remember? They teamed up with Shinee. They probably used Shinee to hack into the account somewhere and sent this to everyone." I replied. They all nodded. 

"Well, when do we know when we're going to fight?" Mark asked. 

"They'll probably announce it," I replied. 

"True. Who do you think we'll go against?" Yugyeom asked. 

"I'm thinking Big Bang or Exo, they're the strongest that are active right now," JB said. 

"Yeah, DBSK has been dis-grouped, Super Junior is all in the military, and then Shinhwa has no news about them, so they are on a hiatus probably," I added. 

"Do you," Bambam started. "Think we could been Number One?" He finished. Everyone went silent. 

"Well, maybe. It's a possibility, but, even if we do lost, we'll still be rank two, or if we lost against the one before, then rank three," Jr said. 

"What about Dayeon?" Mark asked. 

"What about Dayeon?" Jackson said. "She's not going to get hurt," He said. 

"She might find out that we're a gang though, and it'll break her innocence and make her hate me," Mark said. 

"First, how will it break her innocence? Second, she can't hate you, you're her brother," I said. 

"Yeah, but, I don't want her to find out and make her worried about me," Mark said. 

"Then keep it a secret from her," Jackson said. "You've been doing it for so long already." 

"True, true, I guess I have nothing to worry about," Mark sighed.

"Ya know, except for fighting," Jr mumbled. 

"Yeah, but, we're still the number two gang for a reason, we're stronger than all the others except for Number One," JB said. 

"Exactly, and who even knows if they'll show up or not," Yugyeom added. 

"Yeah, they don't want anyone seeing their faces or knowing who they are," I said. We all nodded.

"So we got this one in the bag?" Jr asked. 

"Well, uh, not really. Big Bang is really strong. And if we go against Exo, they out number us by 5," I said. "Plus, if DBSK comes back, we're screwed, but I don't think they will," I added. 

"Yeah, well, we'll just have to train more often," JB suggested. 

"But what about Dayeon?" Bambam and Mark said in unison. Mark glared at Bambam.

"Yah, she's my sister, I'm the only one who gets to worry about her," Mark siad to Bambam. Bambam just looked away.

"She's gonna be fine. She's 15, she can take care of herself," I said to both of them. They both nodded in unison. 

"Well, since we got that settled, let's go eat," Jr said. We all got up. 

"Where we eating?" I asked.

"At my house, duh," Mark said. "I need to check up on Dayeon," He said. 

"We always go to your house nowadays, let's go to mine!" Jackson cheered.

"Ugh, no, it's full of and gross stuff," Bambam said. 

"Then to my house?" JB suggested. We all nodded. 

"Wait, what about Dayeon?" Mark asked. 

"Once again, what about Dayeon? I'm sure she's perfectly fine at home," Jackson said. Mark paused, then had to agree. I looked to Bambam, it seemed like his face is full of worry too, he totally likes her. Everyone is just too dumb to see it. I also saw Bambam kiss her that night and tried to play it off as her shirt said it. He's so stupid. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only smart one in this gang, oh wait, I am. 

 

---------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER TWELVE DOWN. HIYA! HELLO~ I'm back with another update, WOOP WOOP! This one is a bit longer than the other, I'm sorry if it's even too short for your taste. I'm actually going somewhere soon and I just wanted to upload this soon! ^^ I was going back and forth from writing to getting ready, so, haha. Sorry for any typos!

If you want more of my GOT7 fics, then don't fret! I've been writing another story in Microsoft word and I'm going to upload it, maybe after this story, or maybe sometime in the closer future! ^^ 

Goodbye, have a nice life! ^^

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :D