Luhan Day

My Secret Heart

A/N = All of Luhan and Dayeon's conversation will be spoken in Mandarin.

------------------------------------------------

Dayeon P.O.V.

"Ok, I have a secret to tell you," Luhan said in Mandarin. 

"Ok, what is it?" I asked. He breathed in. I swear, there are so many secrets people are hiding. 

"Nevermind, I'll tell you later," He said. I nodded. Secrets are hard to tell. I held his hand.

"It's ok, you don't have to tell me now, it's hard to tell something you've kept in for so long," I soothed. He smiled at me with his eye smile. I smiled back. 

"Ok, well, we should go order now," He suggested. I nodded. We ordered a couple drinks and some cinnamon bread. I munched on my bread while I drank my strawberry frappuccino. He drank his mocha in peace too. "So, where do you wanna go after this?" He asked. I raised a brow.

"Who said I wanted to go anywhere else today?" I asked, smirking. He chuckled.

"Well, do you want to?" He asked again. I thought about it.

"How about the water park?" I asked. He smiled. 

"Why? Do you wanna see me wet?" He raised a brow. I smacked his arm.

"ERT!" I shouted. He just laughed hysterically. I glared at him. "Maybe since it's a hella hot day, I just wanted to be cool," I defended.

"Ok, ok, I was just joking," He said still having his eye smile. I just chuckled to myself. 

After we finished our drinks and having a casual conversation, we left for the water park. We exited the cafe and he walked towards a car. He opened the door for me. 

"Hop in," He said. I stared at him. 

"You have a license?" I asked in awe.

"Uhhh, yeah, I am 20 years old, I thought I told you that already," He said smiling. 

"Yeah, but I didn't know you were gonna drive," I argued. He just laughed at my cluelessness. 

"Well, don't just stand there, get in!" He gestured in the door. I climbed in the passenger's seat. 

"Waaaah~ It's a nice car," I complimented. 

"Thank you, I bought it with my own money," He said proudly. I nodded to myself.

We arrived at the park in no time. It was filled with people of all ages. Adults, teens, the elderly, and young children. 

"Seems like we weren't the only ones with the idea," He mumbled. "You don't mind getting wet, right?" He asked. My mind had to kinda process what he was saying but, it didn't process fast enough. "Ok then!" He said. He picked me up and tossed me in the pool we were near. I screamed while plunging into the wave pool. I swear I heard his ing evil laughter while I screamed my face off. I came out of the water. I pushed my hair out of my face and glared straight into his eyes. He was doubled over laughing his face off. I ran towards him and tried pulling him in. He was strong, but not strong enough for a leg trip. I tripped his leg, just like how Haha does it in Running Man. "YAH!" He screeched. I pulled him the wave pool with him trying to protest. I was laughing my face off. People around us were looking at us with interest and confusion. I finally picked him up and ran into the water with him. He was quite light for a man, well maybe because I'm just strong. I saw his head appear above the water. He spat oru the water inhis mouth and flicked his hair back. "What the hell?? How are you so strong?" He asked. I just shrugged. 

"Is that really what you're thinking when I just threw you into the water?" I asked. He just nodded. 

"Well, you're drenched with water now too, so..." He laughed. I just glared at him.

"Well, so are you, so we're even now!" I fought. He just laughed it off. I swear this guy's laugh is beautiful. His eyes just dissapear, I have a thing for eye smiles on nice looking men. We finally got out of the pool. Good thing I didn't bring my phone today, PHEW. That would have been bad.

"Lemme grab some towels," He said, running to the towels.

We picked out a beach chair and sat on it. We sat in the sun to dry off our clothes. We just laid there. We covered our legs and face with the towels so we wouldn't get burnt, or get too hot. 

"Can I sleep now?" I asked him. 

"Yeah, I'm tired from playing around so much," He mumbled to me, I saw he was already closing his eyes. I did the same, and, I think I fell asleep. 

I woke up and I saw the sky. It was sorta dark already. I looked over at Luhan. He was at his thumb while sleeping. I rolled my eyes at him. Should I just let him sleep? Yeah, I'll just let him sleep. I looked around, it was pretty empty. There was only a handful of people in contrast to the hundreds of people here before. I couldn't tell the time since I didn't my phone or watch. I sat up from my chair. Well, atleast all my clothes were dry now. I walked around trying to find a clock. I just decided to ask a person. 

"Excuse me? What time is it?" I asked. She glanced at her watch.

"It's almost 8, and the park closes at 8:30," She informed, smiling at me. I returned the smile. 

"Thank you," I said and bowed. I walked back. I decided to wake Luhan. I nudged him. No response. I shook him vigorously. He immediately woke up. 

"I'm awake, I'm awake," He mumbled sitting up. 

"Good, it's almost 8 and the park closes at 8:30." His eyes widened. 

"Oh , we should leave," He said.

"No , sherlock," I said. "Get up," I said. I helped pull him up from his chair. "Can you drive? You seem out of it," I said. He nodded. 

"I'll be fine," He said. "Wanna go out for dinner?" He asked. 

"Sure! I'm sure my brother already had dinner," I said. He nodded.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked. I thought about it. 

"I don't know, where do you wanna go?" I asked. He shrugged. 

"I'll just drive around and see what looks good," He suggested. I nodded. 

"Sounds like a nice plan," I said. I opened his car door and hopped in. He drove around for a bit, until we found a restaurant we wanted to eat at. 

"I hope you like Chinese food," He said. 

"Who doesn't love Chinese food?" I asked him playfully. He smiled and we wntered the restaurant. There was already a waiter at the door. 

"How many?" The waiter asked.

"Two," Luhan replied. The waited nodded and led us to a table for two. He gave us two menus and left us to be. 

"Hmmmm..." I wondered what to eat. I saw Luhan already set down his menu. "You already know what to order?" I asked in disbelief. He nodded.

"It wasn't hard," He said. I just looked back at my menu. I finally decided what to eat and ordered. I ate the food deliciously. I haven't eaten since this afternoon. And playing in the water always makes me hungrier for some odd reason. I was almost finished with my food when Luhan said,"I'm gonna leave to the bathroom." I nodded and he left. Perfect time for me to take my pills. I plopped one in my mouth and swallowed it with some water. He came back a few minutes later. 

"Feel better?" I asked. He nodded. After he finished his food, Luhan agreed to take me home. I told him my address and he dropped me off. 

"Bye, Dayeon!" Luhan said. "Wait, I should walk you in," He said. He got out of his car. I was unsure, but I just let him do it since I was too tired. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer. Someone answered right away and it was, of course, my brother. His eyes squinted at Luhan, and I think I saw Luhan glare back. 

"Hey, Dayeon," Mark said with un-interest for like, the first time. He was just having a stare down with Luhan. 

"Bye, Dayeon," Luhan said awkwardly. He left the house after that awkward tension. 

"Yah!" I hit Mark's arm. He didn't flinch. "What was that for?" I asked. He just glared at me with a bored look.

"Don't hang out with him anymore," He said. I gave him a confused look.

"Why?" I asked loudly. The whole group was here and they were just staring at us. 

"Just, don't," He said harshly. This was the first time he was being harsh in a sort of evil way. I decided to let it slide, I could just text Luhan. I just left to my room, not wanting to talk to Mark anymore. 

"I wonder what that was for," I whispered to myself as I got my Pjs

Mark P.O.V.

"Bro, what was that all about?" Jackson asked.

"That dude, I just," I sighed. "I have a bad feeling about him."

"Seriously? That's why you went all creepo on your sister?" JB asked. 

"It's not just that!" I raised my voice. The room was silent. I cleared my throat. I sat down on the couch again after pacing. "His Korean isn't very... Korean sounding, I could tell he was Chinese." They all just looked at me dumbly. Youngjae sighed.

"You can't go thinking that all Chinese people in Korea are in Exo," Youngjae said. I knew he would be the only one to catch on.

"But, I just got the vibes from him. Plus, Dayeon met him on the day all the Exo members came back. Coincidence much?" I explained. They nodded.

"Still, you have no hardcore evidence to prove to us," Jr said. I sighed. I just dug my hands into my hands feeling stressed. 

"I just, I just have a gut feeling about him, and it's not good," I said. No one would understand a brother's instinct like I do. I just laid on the couch. I saw Bambam walking up to Dayeon's room but, I was just too stressed about this to stop him.

 

-------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER SIXTEEN, DOWN. HIYA! Hey everyone! Haven't I just been an updating maniac these few days? XD   I hope you all like this update! 

Also, don't feel afraid to comment, I appreciate all of them! :)   I read every single one, don't worry! 

I also don't have a question to ask you guys this update, bwahaha, do just comment on anything in this capter, your feelings, the characters, etc.

I hope to see you all soon! ^^

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :D

 

 

Links aren't mine.