A New Friend?

My Secret Heart

Dayeon P.O.V.

"He loves me, he loves me not, loves me, not, loves me, not," I repeated as I was sitting down, at school, on a huge rock, picking petals off a flower. I sighed. "This is going to take forever," I said to myself. I threw the flower, which had about 100 petals on it, on the ground. Why am I wasting my time on some guy? AKA, my brother's friend. I can never love my brother's friends. 

*FLASHBACK*

"Mark! Have you ever wondered how it might feel to be in love? Heart beating fast, holding your lover's hand, being in love?" A little Dayeon said.

"Huh, what do you know about love? You're only nine. N-I-N-E. You have no clue what love is," Mark replied to his little sister. Dayeon had pouted. 

"Well, you don't know love either! I bet I know more than you!" She yelled in frustration and his heart softned. 

"I never said I knew about love. It's just, I don't want to worry about you being in love." Mark his little sister's hair. She smiled up at him. 

"Mark, wouldn't it be awesome if I married someone you knew?" Dayeon asked cluelessly. His eyes widened and shot down at her. He shook his head rapidly. 

"No, no, no, no, no, I would hopefully accept ANYONE else besides my friends, you DO NOT, want to love them. And you never can? Ok?" Mark said. Dayeon had nodded. "Promise, never to love one of my friends?" Dayeon immeadiately nodded. Mark smiled at her. "Good, now go watch some TV."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Dammit, why did I have to promise that?" I shook my head. "Promises are stupid," I muttered to myself. The warm spring air flew by. I honestly didn't enjoy spring. I don't see how it's fun being sweaty and gross. Ever heard of heat ? Heat also does not go well with having a heart disease. Well, neither does the cold, but I just prefer it and it makes me happier, therefore, it's better. 

I my skirt down so the wind wouldn't blow it up and flash people. Actually, I don't have to worry about that since the whole area is empty and I'm at the back of the school. I like sitting back here. It's completely empty. No flowers, no trees, just big rocks. I have no idea why they did this, but I like it. No one even knows of here, well, atleast no one comes at all. It's about one hour and more after school, so by now all the students of left campus. It's a Friday now, people are getting ready for their parties and whatnot. It's been about a week since Bambam had kissed me. Stupid shirt. I've been ignoring him for the whole week whenever they all come to our house. For some reason, they come more often now. I felt my pocket buzz, probably a text from Mark or something. 

From: Youngjae

To: Dumb Dayeon 

YAH! Your brother is at home freaking out on where u are! You should come home! 

 

I frowned. Why am I saved as Dumb Dayeon under his phone? I sighed. I don't want to go home. There's nothing to do at home anyways. I just hide away from the guys in my room. When I say hide from the guys, it means everyone except Youngjae. I always talk with Youngjae. 

To: Youngiejae

From: Dayeon

I'm at school, I'm fine. Tell him not to worry

 

I sent the text and hopefully I got a reply saying that I could stay. I scoffed. Like that's gonna happen.

To : Dumb Dayeon

From: Youngjae 

He said u have to come home now, sorry

 

"Stupid brother," I muttered to myself. I sent him a reply that said OK. I grabbed my scooter and rode my way to my house. I opened the door, no one seemed to be home. I checked my phone to see if I got anything from one of the guys. 

From: Youngjae

To: Dumb Dayeon

Nevermind, we're going to my house now, have fun at home. Mark says not to do something stupid

 

I looked at my text in anger. I closed my eyes and just sighed. Coming home for absolutely nothing. I ran up to my room anyways. Should I change into my PJs or go out? I thought to myself. I checked the weather again. It got slightly colder since it was getting later. Well, I never go out by myself anyways. And it is Friday night, I bet the marketplace is open and gonna have awesome stuff to check out. I changed into some clothes, cute and comfy so I can walk around in it. I looked at the clock. It was 4:35 PM. I dumped some cash in my wallet and headed out. I decided to walk because it was a nice day. As I walked, I took pictures of the pretty cherry blossoms. I love this time, it's still slightly cold, but the cherry blossom trees are standing tall and are so beautiful. I walked past them and as I entered the market area, the whole area was packed, even though it only opened at 4:30. I saw lots of students playing by the water. The market was spread out on a road, the water was nearby, but not part of it. People were already buying food, buying on-sale clothes, and buying other things at the market. I got myself some dukbokki to munch on for the time being. I walked around and saw some nice clothes and hats, even though I'm not a hat person. I just strolled aroudn the crowded marketplace, eyeing all the items and amazing food they had. My dukbokki was almost gone as I had found a ledge to sit on near the market. I finished it and threw it in a trash bin nearby. As I was just sitting and staring, someone had come sit down next to me. 

"Hello," Someone had said to me. He had a soft voice, he didn't sound Korean though. I looked to my side. I found a dear-eyed boy sitting next to me. 

"Hi," I answered. He smiled and his eye smile appeared.

"My name's Luhan, what's yours?" He asked. 

"Dayeon," I replied. I didn't know people were so friendly. He held out his hand for my to shake. 

"Nice to meet you, Dayeon. How old are you?" He asked. 

"I'm 15, turning 16 soon, how old are you?" I replied and asked. 

"Oh, I'm 20," He said. My eyes widened. How can this guy be already 20? He looks my age. "Well, I just love getting that look." 

"Oh, uh, it's just you look really young. With your big eyes and stuff," I said. He just smiled. 

"Wanna walk around with me?" He held his hand out for me to pull myself up. I took it and got up. I nodded. He just smiled, why does he smile so much? "So, what's a girl like you out by herself?" He asked. 

"What do you mean?" I looked at him curiously. 

"I mean, you're a pretty girl, you should be with someone," He explained. I blushed slightly. 

"Nah, I'm not really, social," I replied. I looked to my side and saw hot dogs with chips wrapped around it. 

"Want some?" Luhan asked. I smiled slightly, then nodded. He took me to the place. "Two please," He asked. The vendor gave him it. I pulled out my cash, but Luhan had already paid. He handed me mine.

"Thanks, but you didn't have to pay," I said taking a bite. He shook his head. 

"A guy should always pay for a girl, no matter what," He said. I just scrunched my face up. I didn't like it when guys said that. I like to pay for my own stuff. "Don't worry about it, it's no biggie," He said, obviously seeing my tensed face, I un-tensed it. 

"Well, anyways, what is a guy like you being here alone?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Well, it's my first Friday back in Korea, I wanted to do something special for myself," He said. I nodded.

"Where did you visit?" I asked.

"China, I'm Chinese," He replied. I nodded. 

"I'm Taiwanese, do you speak Mandarin?" I asked. He nodded. 

"Do you speak Mandarin?" He had asked in Mandarin.

"Yes, I do. But not that good anymore, I'm sort of rusty since I don't speak often," I answered. He nodded. 

"Were you born in Taiwan?" He asked.

"Nope, I was born in America. California to be exact," I said. 

"Wah, so you speak three languages?" He asked. I nodded. 

"And, I speak a bit of Cantonese, well, enough to survive if I went to a Cantonese speaking area," I said. He smiled.

"So, do you have any siblings?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I have one idiot brother, that's it. How about you?" I asked. 

"Nope, but I do have friends that I like to consider as brothers," He said, smiling as he thought about them. I smiled at him. 

"That's nice, to have friends close enough to think of that way," I said to him. 

"Why do you say that? Do you have no friends?" He asked, speaking like it was impossible. 

"Well, yeah, I have none," I replied. He frowned. 

"I doubt that." He scoffed. 

"It's true. My brother never wanted me to have friends. And the friends he has, he never let's me talk to them when they're over," I said. Luhan's face turned sad and sympathetic. 

"I'm sorry. That sounds terrible," He said. I shook my head. 

"No, I'm fine. I never really liked talking anyways," I said. He took my hand. 

"Well, now I'm your friend, ok?" Luhan said. I was uncertain about being friends with him. "Please?" He did aegyo. 

"Ugh, please don't do that again and I'll be your friend," I said. His eye smile shown through again.

"Deal," He said. 

That night, we traded phone numbers. His name was saved as 'Luhan gege' under my phone. I was 'Meimei' under his.Wow, who knew going to a marketplace would be meeting the first friend I made by myself, not one of Mark's friends. I grabbed a cup of water before I left the marketplace and swallowed one of my pills as Luhan already went home. I went home in a good mood, it got shot right down as I saw all of the GOT7 member there. 

"YAAAAH! WHERE THE WERE YOU AND YOU DIDN'T CALL ME?" Mark screamed at me. It seemed as his friends were scared too. 

"I was out at the marketplace. I decided to go out because-" I got cut off by him.

"IT'S NOT YOUR CHOICE OF WHEN YOU GO OUT OR WHEN YOU DON'T," He yelled. 

"Uh, my body, my choices, I get to do what I want," I said.

"Stop being a , now go up to your room," He said. I scoffed.

"? Hell no, the only one ing here is you, you weren't even home as I got home," I fought.

"Go. To. Your. Room. Now." He stopped after every word to emphasize it. I rolled my eyes. 

"NO. Maybe I should just go out again, I don't to be here right now. Everyone out there is nicer, I even made a friend, something you didn't want me to do," I said. I saw his eyes change, it changed to straight up anger and betrayal.

"YAH! WHO SAID YOU COULD MAKE FRIENDS? ESPECIALLY NOT WITHOUT ME THERE?" He asked, more like just straight up yelling.

"I DID. I'm tired of being so lonely! He was to nice to me! You don't even let me hang out with your own friends!" I shouted at him.

"That's not the point!" He started.

"THEN WHAT'S THE POINT? Do you want to toture me by being alone all the time? Huh? Is that what it is?" I screamed right back at him. He flinched. 

"Dayeon Tuan, you know that's not the reason," He said.

"THEN WHAT IS?" I yelled. Silence. "That's what I thought." 

"Dayeon," He started.

"I'm sorry for being happy by making friends," I said as I walked up to the room. I slammed the door to make sure he knew I was pissed. I held my face to keep me from bawling. I just don't get it. Why does he make me do this? Why can't I make my choices? Why does he just treat me like a little girl? Why? Why, why why? I can't be friends with his friends, I can't make my own, what does he want? He tells me to stop acting like a , but doesn't want me to be responsible for my own choices? What the is his problem? Who even cares about the friends anyore? The point why I'm mad is because he doesn't want me being happy. I decided to just go to sleep, sleep it off. I changed into my cookie monter PJs. Someone decided to knock on my door while I was changing. 

"COME IN!" I yelled as I was still pulling on my shirt. He entered and closed his eyes. 

"You could of told me you were changing," Bambam said. 

"It's not like you don't like it, I always saw you half on Easter," I replied. He closed the door quietly. "Why are you here?" 

"I was just checking on you-" I cut him off.

"Well, I'm not a little girl, I don't need to be watched every minute," I said. His face looked surprised. He looked speachless at my comeback. 

"Mark wanted me to check on you," He said. I scoffed.

"First he makes me pissed, now he wants someone to check on me? Bastard," I muttered. 

"You know, it's not his fault-"

"Yeah, because it's just always my fault," I snapped. 

"I didn't say that," He said.

"But you implied it."

"No I didn't, it's just he has a good reason for doing this."

"A good reason for making me pissed? Oh, I would love to hear this." 

"Dayeon, he does have a good reason."

"Why? Why does everyone say that?" I asked myself. "There is no excuse to hurting someone's happiness. That's the only thing that matters, being happy, and he  likes to take it away from me. I don't even care about the promises we made in the past, all that matters is now." 

"Dayeon, he wants to make you happy but-"

"He's not doing a very good at it." 

"He's trying," Bambam said. 

"He should try not taking all the fun stuff away. I only have you guys, and two friends, that's it. How sad?" I asked to myself. "And I barely have you guys as my friends, he doesn't let me hang out with you guys! And it's been awkward since you kissed me," I said, bluntly mentioning the kiss. 

"Awkward?" He raised a brow. That made my heart pump just a little faster. He came closer to me. "Why do you feel awkward?" He whispered in my ear. I suddenly got really nervous and my hands got clammy. He scooted back to where he was and just laughed. I glared at him.

"Bambam," I started. 

"Yeah?" He said, still rolling on my bed laughing. 

"Can you sleep with me?" 

 

--------------------------------------------

CHAPTER TEN DOWN. HIYA! YAAAY! DOUBLE DIGITS, BABBBY~ WOOHOO! Anyways, sorry for any typos. I was writing this quickly and the computer is getting hot. And I've been going through some tough times, but I'm still going to write for you guys! ^.^  I couldn't just stop write even though I was sad! ^^  I hope you all are enjoying my story! And just saying this, I read all your comments, and I usually only reply to those who ask me questions, just saying. XP

Well, bye now! ^^ See ya soon!

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :D 

 

 

Links aren't mine