Youngjae's Confession

My Secret Heart

Bambam P.O.V.

"Ok! So want do you guys wanna do now?" JB asked. We all shrugged.

"Club?" Jackson wiggled his eyebrows.

"That actually sounds nice right now, before the competition we needa loosen ourselves up a bit," Yugyeom chimed. 

"So we're all going to the club now?" Jr asked. 

"Wait, someone needs to stay home wtih Dayeon to make sure she doesn't go out!" Mark said suddenly. We all groaned.

"Oh my gosh, we're not your personal babysitters!" JB said.

"C'mon staying home, alone, with Dayeon... Yeah, wouldn't be too bad." Jackson smirked. Mark glared at him.

"C'mon guys, is there anyone who is willing to stay home?" He asked. No one said anything. We sighed. 

"Well, I guess us staying home wouldn't be too bad, it'll help Mark not get mad at his sister," Jb said. Still no one.

"Fine, rock-paper-scissors everyone," Jr said. We played. In the end, Jr and I lost. I wasn't that angry actually, well, I was quite scared to face Dayeon again, but, I really didn't enjoy the club.

The hyungs and Yugyeom were getting ready to leave to the club. I honestly don't know why Youngjae wanted to go. He never does anything at the club. Well, maybe he wants to go somewhere else and having them drop him off. That could be the reason. But, when I got chosen, he seemed, angry? His eyes seemed sort of, jealous I would say. Huh, maybe I needa keep an eye out on him. 

 

Dayeon P.O.V.

I was sitting in my room, like freaking always, doing the same old, same old. Then, I heard someone knocking on my door. 

"Hey Dayeon, JB, Youngjae, Yugyeom, Jackson, and I will be going out, Jr and Bambam will be staying home with you to make sure you don't go anywhere! Ok?" Mark said. 

"Ok! Whatever!" I replied, annoyed at the fact he thought I was gonna go out. I heard him leave and shut the door. I put my earbuds back in a listened to music. I was just scrolling around on the internet until I saw a shadow, or, two shadows, cast over my bed. I paused my music and looked behind me. I saw Bambam and Jr smiling at me. I just glared at them. "Whadda you want?" I asked.

"We're bored," They both pouted. I rolled my eyes. 

"Then find something to entertain yourself," I said. They still were staring at me. "No, I will not entertain the both of you," I said. They both frowned. 

"But this is your house, aren't you supposed to entertain the guests?" Jr asked. 

"I didn't ask for you to be here," I argued. They sat on my bed anyways. "Yah! Get off!" I said. 

"Not until you come downstairs with us," Bambam said sitting firmly on my bed. I gave them an "are you for reals?" look. I shut my laptop and they cheered. I just had to do a major eye roll. 

"I don't seem how I'm much of an entertainment, but, ok then," I mumbled. We sat downstairs and I sat in the middle between both of them. How awkward. 

"Well, what do you two wanna do now?" Jr asked. 

"Go back upstairs," I said at the same time as Bambam said,"Play cards." I glared at him. He just shrugged. Jr rolled his eyes at us.

"Yah! You don't getta eye roll when you dragged me down here!" I complained.

"It was Bambam's idea, I'm bored, I'm leaving," Jr stated leaving me and Bambam alone. It was a complete silence for about 5 minutes. Can you talk about awkward? I heard him clear his throat.

"I see we're still awkward," He said suddenly. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, too bad for you," I said. Silence. "Can I go back upstairs now?" I asked. I saw him nod in the corner of my eye. I walked back up to my isolated room. I logged back into my laptop and listened to some more music.

I wondered how Bambam was doing downstairs. I couldn't help but feel bad, he's all alone downstairs. I shook my head. He could always just watch TV or something. And besides, I'm always alone. I sighed. Why do I feel so bad? I shouldn't he's probably the TV by now. I peeked out my door. Nope, he's still sitting in the same position when I left. I rolled my eyes. I knew I had to do the nice thing. I walked downstairs with my deck of cards. I threw that on the table in front of him. He glanced up at me like a little baby.

"Wanna play?" I asked. He smiled at me and nodded. 

We started to play some of our favorite games and lost track of time. We ended up playing only two games, but we enjoyed the whole time. I think we may have gotten too into the games.

Mark P.O.V.

I yawned. I was the one driving home because I was still sober. I had to stay sober because I was coming home to Dayeon after that. Youngjae was still sober, Yugyeom was, and, well, that's it. I wonder how Dayeon was doing. I opened the front door. Jackson and JB weren't that drunk, just, a bit tipsy. They stumbled into the doorway. As I entered I heard loud screaming.

"BULL, !" I hear Bambam yell as Dayeon screamed afterwards. I was really confrsued and walked into the living room area. I saw them with a deck of cards. I also saw Dayeon picking up the huge pile while Bambam was making fun of her.

"Make fun of me all you want! I have all the ones now!" She stuck her tongue out at him while he groaned. 

"Hey guys," I finally greeted. 

"Oh, hey," They said in unison. I assumed they thought we weren't home yet. 

"Let's put away the cards now," Bambam said. She nodded and put them away. 

"Well, uh, we're tired now, so, we're gonna head upstairs and sleep in my room," I said. I saw Youngjae dash up the stairs while the other guys were trailing behind. I looked around for a bit. "Wait, where's Jr?" I realized.

"Oh, he went-" Dayeon started. Then the doorbell rang. "Yeah, well, that's probably him," She just said. I opened the door and saw him. 

"Yah! You were supposed to stay home with them!" I said angrily. He patted my shoulder.

"Calm down, Bambam was still here," He argued and went up to bed like the others. I rolled my eyes.

"Wait!" Dayeon stopped. I turned around.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I need you to sign something for me," She said getting papers from her room. She ran down the stairs and handed me a pen. "Just sign there." She pointed. I signed it quickly because, well, I was too tired to read it. I patted her head and went up to my room. 

Dayeon P.O.V.

I headed upstairs with everyone, except that I went to my room. I was getting situated in my bed, just thinking. Was it just me, or was Youngjae kinda irritated looking when he entered. He was the first to go upstairs, like he didn't want to see me or something. Something is defiantely up with him. I my invisible beard. While I was thinking about it, someone knocked on my door. I opened it up. 

Youngjae. 

"Can I come in?" He asked. For some reason, I was a bit nervous. I had sort of a bad feeling like he was going to- Then he cut off my train of thought,"Dayeon, can I tell you something," He started. I closed the door and in a deep breath that wasn't noticable. 

"Ok," I said nervousily. 

"Well, uh, it's about my, feelings," He said. Ok, now I know, he's totally gonna confess. I saw him scratch his neck. Isn't that guys do when they're gonna confess? My eyes widened slightly. I nodded. He took my hand, my eyes widened even more. "Just promise whatever I say won't make you think differently of me." 

"Look Youngjae, I think I know what you're going to say and-" He cut me off.

"I don't think you do, Dayeon," He said. I mentally rolled my eyes. He was being really obvious right now. But, I'll let him do his thing. I sighed.

"Ok, fine, tell me," I said.

"I think I like Jinyoung."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN, DOWN. HIYA!   .....Hey everyone.... /awkward chuckles    So, tell me, how did you like this chapter? Hehehe, well, bye... #awkward waving

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :D