GOT7 VS Exo

My Secret Heart

Dayeon P.O.V.

I just sat there in shock. I don't have anything against homouals, it's just a bit of a shock. Scratch that, it's more than a bit. 

"What?" I asked. He cleared his throat. 

"I think I like Jinyoung," He repeated. 

"Are you serious?" I asked. He nodded. We just stared awkwardly. "When did you know?" I asked.

"Not that long ago. It's just-" He sighed. "I know it's not right, but I get jealous whenever he's around you and it's not good for friends to be jealous of one another in that way." He confessed. I nodded. I patted his back.

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't like Jinyoung in that way, he's like a brother to me," I said. He smiled at me.

"Thanks Dayeon, I knew you would understand," He said. I smiled at him back. There was a silence for a little bit. "So, you're not against it in any way?" He asked. I shook me head.

"Nope, I completely support you," I replied. He smiled, but the smile quickly faded into a nervous one.

"Yeah, but, what about Jinyoung? How do I know if he's gay or not?" He asked. I sighed.

"Well, I'm not really any expert when it comes to love, or socializing, so... Uhhhh..." I just totally blanked. I had no idea how to help him out. He just laughed. 

"It's ok Dayeon, you knowing is enough help for me." He then hugged me. And I hugged him back.

 

Bambam P.O.V.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I felt thirsty so I got up from where I was sleeping. I passed Dayeon's room as I was getting myself some water. I heard people talking though. Is she talking to herself?

I raised a brow. I looked through the crack of her door and saw her hugging Youngjae. My jaw dropped a bit and I clenched my fists a bit. Suddenly, I didn't feel thirsty anymore. I trudged myself back to my room really slowly. I crawled back into my blankets and I don't think I got much sleep. 

 

Dayeon P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning, nervous, trembling. Why? Today was the day of my surgery. Today could be the last day I live or the best day of my life. Decisions. I felt my heart beating really quickly. I looked at the clock. It was about 9. My appointment was at 10. I picked out my nice clothes. I thought I should dress up for this occasion. I looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed. I glanced at myself one last time before I would leave. I closed my eyes for a bit soaking in the information. I picked up the documents that I needed and headed out. I didn't have the heart to tell Mark. I just left him a note that said I was going out. I felt a tear run down my face. Of course I'm nervous of this.

I'm not afraid of dying.

I'm afraid of leaving my brother.

Leaving my best friend, Youngjae. 

Afraid of leaving GOT7. 

Afraid of never being able to confess to the one I love. 

I felt another tear slip. I broke into tears on the road. Good thing no one was around. I sat on the curb and just let it out before my surgery. I sobbed like the little girl I am. Why did I think I could get through this on my own? I'm only 15. After a while of sobbing, I quickly wiped my tears. I just had to it up and deal with this now. There's nothing else I can do but go through with this.

 

Mark P.O.V.

I woke up and looked around. All the guys were still sleeping. It was 12 and we were still sleeping? What?

"GET UP! Today is the day of the tournament!" I shouted. I heard a groan come out of Jackson's mouth. 

"Nooooo, let us sleep more," He whined. I rolled my eyes. 

"Get up!" I shouted. No one moved. I sighed. I went to my bathroom and washed up first. Then I grabbed something out of the cabinet. A water gun. I filled it then walked out. I then squirted all my members with water. They all rolled over trying to block themselves with their blankets.

"Aw! What the hell man?" Bambam shouted. I raised a brow.

"How dare you speak to me that way!" I said squirting him more. He groaned. I just laughed. "Now, get up everyone, it's gonna be a long day today," I said walking out with my water gun. I saw them all get up before I left. I walked to the fridge and picked up a sticky note. 

Gonna be out for a while, don't worry about me. 

Have a nice life my dear brother.

-Dayeon

​I just chuckled at the note. She's so odd using the word life instead of day. I smiled at it and just set it on the counter. Now, what to make for breakfast. 

 

Bambam P.O.V.

"Uggh, why do we have to wake up so early?" Yugyeom said groggily. 

"Dude, it's like 12," JB said in surprise. Our eyes widened.

"What the hell??" We all said. We got up in a rush. 

"I hate this. I could barely sleep because Bambam was moving so much next to me," Jackson said. I just glared at him. 

"I'm sorry for moving," I sneered. 

"You should be," Jackson fired back. I rolled my eyes. 

", I just realized we have our fight today," Jr said. 

"Wow, you JUST realized that," JB said.

"I'm sorry for being late!" Jr snapped. I wonder why we're so immature this morning. Maybe because we're all stressed for the fight. We finally all got washed up and went to have breakfast that Mark has laid for us.

"Eat a lot kids, we're gonna have to use lots of energy for the fight today," Mark said. We all nodded. We gobbled down out food like we're been starving for 2 months. 

"So, what are we all gonna do before the fight?" Youngjae asked.

"Mentally prepare ourselves for the fight of our lives," Jackson replied. 

"No, we still have Number One to beat," JB mentioned. We all turned silent. Yes, I forgot about that gang to.

"Dammit, totally forgot about them," Yugyeom said. 

"Well, let's just focus on one gang at a time," Mark said. We nodded. "Now come on, let's just watch TV until our fight."

 

Dayeon P.O.V.

"Hello, I'm Dayeon. I'm here for my surgery today," I said. 

"Oh, hello Dayeon. Just go down the hall to Dr. Jung's office and he'll tell you what to do." The lady grabbed my papers and put them with all the other documents. I nodded and followed her instructions. I knocked on his office door with a heavy heart. 

"Come in!" I heard him shout from inside. I opened the door. He turned around and gave me a light smile. "Hi Dayeon."

"Hi, Dr. Jung," I said. 

"Come with me," He said. I followed his instructions and followed him. "You nervous?"

"Extremely," I replied honestly. 

"Me too," He responded truthfully. I swallowed. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"You know why," He said. I sighed mentally. "To make you feel better though, I only requested the best surgeons out there for my favorite person," He said. I smiled at his comment.

"Thanks, Dr.Jung," I said sincerely. 

"No problem," He replied. He lead me into a white room. They made me change into some weird clothes to make the surgery easier. I gulped. The time was almost here. They made me get onto the rolling bed.

"My name is Dr. Kim Soohyun. You can call me Dr. Kim." I nodded. "I'll be the main surgeon for this operation." 

"I'm Dayeon," I said. He smiled.

"I know that already," He replied. 

"How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 26, why?" He asked.

"I was just wondering, you look young," I replied.

"I graduated college early since I was doing do well," He said. I nodded. He grabbed something off the counter. "These are sleeping pills, they will knock you out in a few minutes. Just take one." I swallowed one with a bit of water. "It should knock you out in a bit."

Then, it all went blurry. 

 

Mark P.O.V.

It was time already. It seems like time flew by so fast. We were all getting ready to fight. We were wearing our best fighting clothes. 

"Come on everyone, it's already 8:30!" JB shouted. We exited the door all pumped with excitement. We made our way to the alley just a bit before 9 PM. We looked around cautiously. 

"It doesn't seem they're here yet," Jr whispered.

"That's what they want you to think," I said. 

"Always be alert," JB said. We scanned our surroundings. My heart was pounding out of my chest because of all the nervousness. Suddenly we saw a shadow running by. 

They're here.

We got into our fighting stances and waited for another body to pass. I then felt something weigh me down. I immediately reacted and flipped over to get him off my body. I heard the rest of Exo come out and start to fight us. Dammit. I took an another one who was sorta darker than the rest. He punched my cheek and I kicked him in the stomach. He flew back and I punched his jaw. I took a look at the others, they looked like they were dong pretty well. In the midst of my thoughts, I felt someone grab me and pull me back. One held me down and another punched me. I groaned in pain. I struggled to get out of the hold but later did and flipped the one holding me over. I focused on the one who hit me and punch him in the gut. He groaned a bit but fought back. He tired to punch me, but I blocked and punched him instead. I kneed him the stomach and he fell down in pain. I saw in the corner of my eyes Youngjae being beaten in on a wall. I went over to help him but got tackled on the way. I felt him punch me in the stomach and then in the face. I pushed him off me and quickly stood up. I kicked him in the face, then in the balls. Always works. I went over the help Youngjae. I turned a guy around and threw him against the brick wall. I punched him three times then he got knocked out. I then just punched the one Youngjae was fighting he got knocked out. 

"Thanks," Youngjae said. 

"No problems," I replied. I was panting heavily from the fighting. But I saw the other guys were doing well. I counted the ones on the ground already. Five. So seven more left. I looked over at the others fighting. Bambam was taking on a guy taller than him so he just punched him the balls. He watched him fall then kicked his stomach, hard.

Wait, if there are seven more guys and Youngjae and I aren't taking on anyone, and the other guys are only taking on one person, where are the other two? I looked around closely and carefully. No sign of them. I scrunched up my eye brows. Soon later, all the guys have knocked out their opponents. 

"Hyung, there are two guys left," Yugyeom said. 

"Yeah, where are they?" Youngjae asked.

"Were they too scared?" Jackson commented. We all laughed to ease the tension. We could obviously still feel it in the air. 

"Well, well, well, seems like you've beaten all our guys, haven't you?" We heard a deep voice say. Two men walked out of their hiding spots. "Well, now it seems like you have to beat the two leaders now," He said. I scoffed. 

"It's two against seven, how is that fair?" I asked. 

"Well, we're the strongest in our group so-" I saw Jackson slam him against the dumpster and pounded his face. The other was a bit shocked but immediately caught on and fought back. They were too easy to be the last ones. We finished them easily. I scoffed, what were they thinking. 

I suddenly heard a scream come from behind me. I saw Bambam got stabbed through his stomach. He was bleeding rapidly. 

"What the hell?" I shouted. I came to Bambam's aid next to Yugyeom. I grabbed the guys head and slammed him against the wall. Jackson kicked the knife aside and helped me. I pounded his head into the wall several times. 

"Mark stop!" I heard JB shout. I didn't though. 

"Mark, you're going to kill him," Jackson said pulling me back. The guy collapsed on the ground. I was breathing heavily. I almost collapsed but Jackson helped me up. "Woah, you ok?" He asked. I nodded. 

"First things first, let's get Bambam to the hospital," Jr said. 

"Wait, if we bring him the hospital, they'll question why he got stabbed and we'll all get arrested for gang fighting," Youngjae explained.

"Dammit!" Yugyeom screamed. 

"Just take him back to the house!" I yelled. We nodded and rushed him back home. "Damn Exo," I said to myself. We rushed him to my house and we laid him down. "Get the first aid kit, it's in the kitchen," I said. Jr got it for me. I quickly pulled out the large bandages and cotton. We took off his shirt and wrapped the bandage around to stop the bleeding. 

"Dammit, what are we supposed to do now?" Yugyeom asked. 

"I don't know! I'm not a freaking doctor!" I said irritated.

"Stop fighting. We're all equally stressed about everything and worried about Bambam," JB said. We quieted down. 

"Well, should we just leave him here?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah, we should wait till he wakes up," I suggested. We nodded and sat on the living room couches. We sat in silence. "Oh ." I realized.

"What?" Jr asked. 

"Dayeon isn't home yet," I said. We all groaned.

"So many god damn problems today," Jackson mumbled. 

"She may be just staying with that Dr. Jung dude, they seem pretty close," JB said. 

"How is her staying with a dude supposed to make me feel better?" I snapped. 

"He's a doctor, he knows the consequences of ," Jackson mentioned. I went quiet.

"True," I said. I sighed. 

"Stupid Exo, bring out a knife," I mumbled. 

"We should have been more careful, dammit," JB said. Well, whatever happened today, we just had to sit and wait for Bambam to wake up. 

 

-----------------------------------------------

CHAPTER NINETEEN DOWN. HIYA! HEEEEYYYY EVERYONE~ I'm back from vacation and I just got time to update this story! It took me a bit to write this, about 3 hours, so I spent lots of time on it! I hope it's good, my thinkings isn't really sane right now, k? I'm tired from writing and my shoulder hurts from writing for some odd reason... O.O 

BTW, I at fighting scenes and I don't know how to heal people, soo... Yeah

Well, I hope you like this update! ^^ I hope you all missed me, haha! Read this update with much love!

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :D

 

 

I don't own link.