Epilogue

My Secret Heart

Dayeon Tuan P.O.V.

It was the fall now. Everything was ok now. We had steady jobs, but didn't forget to go out once in a while. 

It had been 2 years since we had ended whatever we had been doing. I was studying to become a teacher and Bambam was an engineer along with Mark, Jackson, and Jaebum. Youngjae as some computer nerd guy. Jinyoung is a professional chef now.  And Yugyeom went back to college to become a lawyer. 

I loved my life. It was peaceful, something my life had never been. I had felt new and evolved. I wasn't some kid running away from the cops all the time. I was older, more mature now. I was calm. 

I still meet up with Dr. Jung time to time. We had learned he had been a gang too, what a small world, right?

Jaebum and his girlfriend had gotten married and he was happy. 

It was Bambam and I's anniversary today,  planned to go out to dinner tonight at our favorite restaurant, AKA, Jinyoung's. 

"Hey, Dayeon! Breakfast is downstairs already," Mark said. I nodded. I walked downstairs and saw everyone sitting at the table. 

"My back hurts!" Jackson whined. I scoffed. I swear, everyday he complains about a new body pain. 

"Get over it! My hands hurt from cooking you all breakfast everyday and then cooking at my restaurant!" Jinyoung fought back, setting the pancakes on the table. Jackson pouted, but knew he was right. I then felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned and saw Bambam staring at me.

"Happy anniversary," He whispered in my ear. I kissed his lips slightly.

"Happy anniversary to you too," I whispered back.

"GROSS! GET A ROOM!" Jackson yelled.

"For once I agree with him, it's disturbing to watch you two," Mark complained.

"I'm too young to see this stuff," Yugyeom whined. Bambam scoffed.

"We're the same age, ," Bambam replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, it's our anniversary, we can do whatever we want," I answered to everyone. I sat at the table and ate my pancakes with nutella. 

Even if I pretended I was mad, I still enjoyed the times when we were together. We barely got to see each other nowadays with all of us being busy. 

Later today, Bambam and I got ready to go to Jinyoung's restaurant. I wore a short red dress and he wore a button up shirt with black jeans. 

"I love you so much," Bambam said to me in the car. I smiled.

"I know, I love you too," I replied holding his hand as he drove. We arrived there quickly since Jinyoung like to visit us often and he didn't want to drive so far. 

"Hey-ho! Here comes my favorite customers!" Jinyoung cheered as we entered. I smiled and laughed.

"Hey, Jinyoung, you're not invited to this event," I joked. 

"Very well, you may be seated," He said ushering us to our seats. We sat down and immediately ordered, knowing what we would want. Jinyoung always cooked for us, of course we would know all his food items. 

We were soon alone with Jinyoung.

"Who would of thought that I would end up with one of my best friend's sister who he would always tried to hide from us?" Bambam joked. Either way, I laugh at it. 

"Who would of thought I would end up with one of my brother's best friend's who always tried to hide me?" I countered back smartly. Bambam laughed along with me. 

"Hmmmm... I think no one," Bambam said replying to our questions. I then sighed.

"Seriously? Who would have thought, right?" I said. Bambam nodded, agreeing with me. 

Soon the food came and Bambam and I began just eating our food and not talking. I had always liked eating in peace with no conversation.

Then, a box had landed on our table. I raised a brow.

"Uhhhh... What is this?" I asked Bambam. I was really confused at this point. Bambam shrugged.

"I don't know, why don't you open it?" He asked. I scoffed and opened the box. My jaw dropped at the sight. My eyes started to water and I became slightly emotional. I didn't even notice Bambam had gone down on one knee. 

"Oh my gosh," I gasped. He chuckled. 

"Well, uh, Dayeon Tuan. I know at first we didn't get along too well. I know our liking to one another had to be kept secret from your brother. We've been through tough and awkward times together, but that didn't stop us from having a happy ending." I felt a tear slip out but I quickly wiped it away. I saw Bambam gulp. "So, Dayeon Tuan, will you marry me?" He asked. He opened the tiny box from inside and there stood a ring. My heart stopped when those words were said. I nodded quickly.

"Yes, YES!" I shouted. Bambam slipped the ring onto me and stood up. I immediately hugged him and kissed him. The whole restaurant was clapping for us and cheering. I couldn't be happier.

 

I know Bambam and I had gone through hard times.

I know I was struggling in the past with my heart condition. I know I was struggling because I beat myself up over it a lot. 

I had many struggles in life.

Once I was some kid who didn't know where to go, I had parents issues, I was afraid of what I had become and even more of what I wasn't. 

I didn't know who I was yet. I was still finding myself. I am still finding myself. 

I had a long journey behind me and I knew a longer one in front of me. 

I had trouble finding myself and finding my way through life.

I had problems, I know, and I still do. I had to search hard and long to find myself. 

I had to search where I wanted to be. 

But for once, I know right where I want to be. 

Right here. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, I really can't believe this is the end of it. This is officially the end of the journey. I just want to thank everyone who supported me from the beginning and everyone who stayed til the end. Also I want to thank the new subbies because I really had no idea what I was writing during this whole roller coaster.

I seriously have no idea where this idea came from, but I think I was reading about heart disease and I was like hey, might as well write a story about a girl in a gang with heart disease!

I was just going into this story without any thought but it turned out to be my most popular story, I think. Hopefully, I'll have more stories soon. 

I know I'm terrible with updating and plotline, but now this story taught me a lot of things. Especially things like, hey, you should plan our your stories before you write them! Actually, even when I do, I become lazy. So I think I'm going to lay low of really long stories. Watch me upload one this year. 

I started this story on January 20, 2014 and finished October 20, 2015... WOW, I'm so slow at updating! And it's been sooo long since I started this story...

And this is where it ends. *tear* I actually don't feel emotional because I had a happy ending, not like my other stories.. *cough* The Space Between *cough* Gosh, I'm so bad at shameless advertising, but now that we're on the topic...

I have another story Double the Trouble ft. Mark Tuan as the male lead and Jackson as her crazy twin! It's a supernatural/fantasy themed story, so check that out, but I don't update often, just heads up. But I'm sure you all know that by now... 

And I have a scenario shop open for 1Punch, Seventeen, and Monsta X. And I'll be adding more 2015 rookies to that list very soon.

Anyways, thank you all for subscribing! Thank you all for reading! Shoutout to all the people that upvoted my story! Shoutout to those who commented! 

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I SERIOUSLY DIDN'T THINK I WOULD GET OVER 100 SUBBIES ON THIS STORY BUT I DID! THANK YOU! BYE AND SEE ME IN MY OTHER STORIES! :D