Valentine's Day Part Three

My Secret Heart

Dayeon P.O.V.

   "Yobosaeyo?" I answered. 

"It's me, Dr. Jung," He replied. 

"Oh, hey, whatcha calling for?" I asked. I heard Mark and his friends whispering, wondering who I was calling. 

"Oh, I was wondering if you wanna meet up with me around the coffee shop?" He asked.

"Oh, oh sure, okie. I'll be there in around 15 minutes," I replied. 

"Mhm, ok, see you then," He said and hung up. I put my phone down, with all the boys still staring at me.

"Uh, Mark, I have to go change and leave soon, so uh, you should bring your friends downstairs," I said. 

"Woah, who said you can go anywhere?" He said. I rolled my eyes. 

"C'mon, it's just going out with a friend! Nothing to worry about, I'll bring my phone and everything, k?" I said. 

"What if something happens again?" Mark said, tapping his foot. 

"What happend?" The guy with the blueish hair said. "Is that why you left so suddenly the other day?" He asked. Oh, so that's why he wouldn't pick up. 

"Well, uh, she almost got , so, no way, I'm not letting you out again!" Mark shouted. 

"Mark! Nothing will happen! I'll call you if anything's wrong!" I said, annoyed. He sighed. He looked around. His friends were fumbling around with their fingers. 

"Fine, you can go, but, come back in 2 hours, before midnight, ok?" I nodded. "Well, uh, I needa change first, so, it would be nice for all of you to get out of my room," I said. They all scurried out like little mice. I was picking out my clothes when I heard a loud yell. 

"DAYEON! WEAR WARM CLOTHES, I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET SICK!" Mark yelled from the other room. 

"OK!!!" I yelled back. Annoying, yet caring brother. I grumbled as I pulled out my long sleeves and jeans. I changed quite quickly and zoomed downstairs. I ran to the kitchen to grab some gum in our gum cabinet. I heard someone already down there, getting water. I went to the cabinet, opened it, then while turning around, I bumped into someone. "Ooof!" I said, stumbling back a bit. He stepped back a bit, he was the guy with the pinkish streak, the guy who looks my type. "Sorry," I mumbled. He took a sip of his drink. 

"It's ok," He said. "I'm Bambam," He held out his hand for me to shake it. I shook his hand slowly, what kind of name is Bambam? "Yeah, that's not my real name, but, everyone just can't pronounce my real one." He smiled. 

"Well, what's your real name?" I asked.

"Kunpimook," He replied. I nodded. 

"Well, uh, I have to go now, but, I guess I'll see you later," I said. I rushed out, taking my scooter to speed up time. I looked at my phone, I have 7 more minutes. Since the shop wasn't too far away, I made it there quickly, right on time. I hoped off my scooter and parked it. "Stupid store has no where safe to keep this thing," I mumbled, walking inside. I saw Dr. Jung already sitting down. 

"Hi, Dr. Jung!" I said, smiling. He smiled. 

"Hey, sit, sit," He ushered me. I went to sit down. "I alread ordered, I hope you like hot choclate and cinnamon bread." I smiled.

"You know me so well!" I cheered. He smiled. "So, is there a specific reason to meet me?" I asked. He sighed and nodded.

"It's about your, heart," He said. 

"Oh," I nodded. "What about it?" I asked. 

"Well, there's good news and bad news," He said.

"Well, what's the bad news?" I asked. 

"The bad news is that you are going to have to stay in the hospital for a bit," He said. 

"...Good news?" I asked. 

"...You getta hang out with me..?" He said, more like questioning. I sighed.

"Why? Why do I needa go back there?" I asked. 

"It's just a check up on your heart, see how it's doing, asking you some questions, not a big deal," He said. I sighed.

"What am I going to tell my brother?" I asked, grabbing my hair and putting my head in my arm on the table. He patted my back, trying to calm me. 

"It's ok, just tell him the truth," He said softly. I got up and glared at him. He sighed.

"I'll just make up some excuse on going on a trip with a friend like last time," I said. He nodded. 

"Whatever works." He took a sup of his coffee. "Well, that's all I needed to say," He said.

"You couldn't just have told me over the phone?" I asked. He paused.

"I didn't think about that, actually," He said. I squinted my eyes at him. He shurgged. "Hey, no giving dirty looks at your doctor!" He said. I turned away and pouted. He laughed. I look at my phone. 

"Well, I gotta get going now, it's getting late," I said. He nodded.

"Do you needa be walked out?" He asked. I shook my head. "Too bad, I'm following you," I closed my eyes and sighed. 

"Why do I even ask questions to you?" I asked, smiling. He laughed. 

"C'mon, let's go," He said. He put his arm around my waist. Suddenly, we heard a loud bang. He held my closer. "What was that?" He asked, looking around.

"How am I supposed to know?" I whispered back harshly. We opened the door and peeked around the corner. "YAH!" I yelled. I ran up to the man I saw and punched him right in his face. He was trying to steal my bike. Oh my gosh, what the hell if with people these days? 

"Fiesty, eh?" He said. Oh god, the guts this guy has. I looked around, I didn't see Dr. Jung. I scoffed. 

"Just back off, this is my scooter, got it?" I confirmed. He scoffed right back.

"Yours? Really, I think you're wrong. I'm just gonna say this bluntly, you look poor, and this scooter looks expensive. Explain," He said. I smiled cockily. 

"Huh, I don't needa explain anything to you. I don't even know you," I said. 

"Stop being cocky, little girl. Just give me the scooter and I can leave," He growled. I smirked.

"I don't think that's gonna happen," I said, walking closer to him. His face turned bitter and he scowled at me.

"Fine," He said. Suddenly, instead of 1 vs 1, it became 1 vs 6. I gulped slightly. "Getting scared? You can just leave now," He said. His group of course looked intimidating, but, I knew I was way better than them. Oh shoot, can I fight with my heart? Dammit, it's not like I cared too much anyways. One came at me and pinned me against the wall. Ok, yes, I do admit he was pretty handsome, but that's not the point here. He stared straight into my eyes. His eyes were a dark color, evil looking, and so was his face. He had some sort of this " face" going on. Then, I realized what they were doing, stealing my bike while a handsome guy was pinning me against a wall. I pushed him to the side, picking him up and slamming him down against a bike rack. 

"!" The guy I slammed yelled. I ran towards the one trying to take my scooter away. He just smirked at me. The nerve. I kicked him in the balls and just in case, I grabbed his hands swinging him down on another rack. The guys looked at me in fear and confusion. Probably thinking how a girl like me can do this stuff. I smiled at them. I chased one guy who had the biggest nerve to steal my scooter and ride away on it. He obviously didn't know how to drive the thing. I jumped him while has driving and caught the scooter between my legs to set it down gentely. I picked him up and slammed him against the walls. Slamming people was always my specialty. It was a way to not get yourself hurt by punching people. They all still stood in shock.

"What?" I asked. Their jaws were dropped. I shrugged. I was still breathing heavily due to my heart disease. One of them was helping the guy I swung first. One was helping the second one, and one was helping the most recent damaged one. One of them remained just looking at me, I think it was the leader from my gang studies. 

"What are you?" He asked. 

"Human," I said. 

"I mean what gang are you from?" He asked. "2NE1? Miss A? Co-Ed School?" He guessed. I just shrugged while he growled. "C'mon, a normal person wouldn't have been able to do that," He said pointing at his hurt people. I looked around. I can't tell him. 

"It just takes some skill and strength," I answered.

"Cut that crap! I don't believe in that ," He said. "Do you know what group I'm in?" He asked. I cocked my head slightly to the side and shrugged. I honestly don't know half the groups I fight. I don't pay attention to others. I like to do my things hiddenly. Other groups may call me cowardly, but everyone knows everyone is actually scared of me. "Exo. That's what my group is called." I nodded. "Do you know what ranking our group is in?" He asked.

"No." I said. I honestly don't care about rankings, what matters is that I'm number one. 

"Rank number 7. And that's pretty high if you didn't know." He scoffed. Now I know rank number 7. 

"That's nice now go run along now," I said. "I got what I wanted back, leave," I said. 

"I will come back for you. I can find you, easily. And next time, I won't go easy on you for being a girl and I'll bring my whole group. Let's go boys," He said, they carried the others. I sighed.

I walked back to the shop and saw someone. I gasped. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

CHAPTER SEVEN DOWN. HIYA! YES, I know it's been a while, I'm sorry for not updating! I actually was updating last week, but I had this in a draft since I didn't finish it. I just got the chance to update and I was feelin it at this time. Sorry for the lack of GOT7 in this one! But hey, you guys got Exo instead! XD  Next one will have more GOT7 in it! Well, till' next time!

Sorry for any typos!

CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT ME

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :D

 

 

Link isn't mine.