Bambam's Jealousy

My Secret Heart

Dayeon P.O.V.

"UGH! What the hell is wrong with my ing brother!?" I screamed slightly into my pillow. Why can't I just make decisions by myself? I don't need a stupid freaking brother to tell me who to be friends with and who to not talk to! Uhh, but, why did he look so mean saying it? He never was that serious telling me before. Before, it was more a protective feeling but now, it feels more like, "if you hang out with him anymore, you'll die" sort of feeling. I laid on my bed and sighed, why would he do that? I heard a knock on my door. It was a familiar knock. "Come in! " I yelled. I saw Bambam peek his head in the door. 

"Annyeong~" He cheered. I gave him a half-hearted smile. 

"Hey," I said awkwardly. He shut the door and sat on my bed. "Are you here again because Mark wanted you to check on me? If so, I'm fine!" He just laughed. He took my hand. I gace him a "WTF" look.

"Nope, I'm here because I wanted to be," He said. I raised a brow at him. I slowly took my hand away from his. But he got a grip on it.

"Uhm, ok," I said again awkwardly. He scooted closer to me. I just shook it off, hopefully thinking he was just scooching onto the bed more. "What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to be around you," He confessed. I was honestly surprised he confessed that so easily. He always had an excuse whenever he was around me. 

"Oh, um, ok then," I stuttered. The atmoshpere was really awkward. I just sat there shuffling my fingers awkwardly. I peeked in the corner of my eye and saw him clenching his fists. 

"Why?" He asked aburptly. I looked schocked at him.

"Wha-" I started.

"Why are you always so awkward around me? Why do you never enjoy talking to me?" He asked. I just sat there in shock. "Why can you always talk to comfortable to other guys?" He asked again. I noticed he was starting to choke up. "Why can you get so close to other guys, but when it comes to me, you scoot away?" He dug his hands through his hair. He sighed. I saw him get up and walk away out the door. I was still sitting in shock. 

"What the hell just happened?" I grasped my heart that was beating rapidly.

Bambam P.O.V.

What the hell did I just do? I was still in shock after what I just did. I held my heart that was beating too fast and I just walked down the stairs quickly. 

"Yah! Bambam!" I heard JB hyung yell to me.

"Ye, hyung?" I asked. I glanced at all the members. I looked to Youngjae, he was sort of glaring at me. Holy , I forgot Dayeon and Youngjae may be dating. Or Dayeon may like Youngjae, and vice versa. I wanted to face plam, but I can't go back on what has already been done. I glanced down at his fists that were tightly clenched together. .

"Go out and get some ice cream from the nearest store, and we decided you should go with Jr," He replied. I nodded. I saw Jr hyung get up and slip on his shoes with me. I guess taking a stroll wouldn't be so bad. We walked out the door. 

"So, Bambam, what did you do upstairs with Dayeon?" He asked, wiggling his brows. I rolled my eyes. 

"Nothing," I mumbled. 

"Ok, I see, you don't want to talk about it," He said chuckling. I smiled softly. This hyung knows when to stop. 

"Honestly, most of us think Youngjae likes Dayeon," He said. Ok, maybe this hyung doesn't know when to stop. I nodded. 

"Wait, you guys talk about this?" I asked confused. He nodded.

"Oh yea, all the time over text, we even did lots of votes, it changes every week," He explained. I just gave him an odd look and shook it off. 

I'm starting to believe that Youngjae likes Dayeon.

Dayeon P.O.V.

I was pacing back and forth through my room. That did not just happen. I thought. I brushed my hand through my hair. Maybe he was just having a bad day, yeah, yeah, or maybe he just said that on impulse. Maybe, just maybe. 

I sat down on my bed and sighed. I drank the whole water bottle next to my bed. I told myself I would drink some everytime I thought about what just happened, and then it was empty in 10 minutes. After drinking the water, I went to the toilet, obviously. After that dillemma, I decided to just listen to some music. Ugh, why are all these love songs popping up in my playlist suddenly? I pulled out my earbuds. I stopped my music after. I threw my phone to the side. I decided to just stare at the ceiling. How exciting. I sighed. First, I have to fight with Mark, now Bambam? Who's next? Youngjae? If that happened, I honestly wouldn't know what to do anymore. I sighed. I just crawled into bed and went to sleep. 

[ NEXT MORNING ]

I woke up in the morning. The light was shining bright on me. I immeadiately got up and did my morning routine. I went downstairs to greet the guys, that I did not want to do. I walked slowly down the stairs, but saw no one. I went straight to the kitchen. I saw a note on the fridge. 

Going out, eat breakfast! We'll be back before dark, we hope, stay home this time.

-Mark

I rolled my eyes. Ok, so, he can go out, but I can't. Bastard. I just poured myself some cereal. I ate my cereal bitterly, just like my mood. Right then, I got a call on my phone. 

Mark P.O.V.

"Wow, going out the next morning you tell your sister not to, good job," Jackson mocked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I had every right to be mad, and I have every right to go out for this reason," I argued. Jackson just chuckled. Right now, we were on the road to Youngjae's house. We needed to check who was next on the competition list. We stopped at his house and all un-loaded out of the car. We zoomed straight to the computer room. Youngjae plopped himself on his chair. He the moniter as he searched for who was next. 

NEXT COMPETITION: EXO VS GOT7 AT 9PM IN 2 DAYS.

Holy .

"Holy , we only have 2 days to prepare!" Yugyeom worried. 

"That's ok, it's not like we have to prepare for much," Bambam said not worrying.

"You do realize that Exo has 12 members, right? And that 4 of them are Chinese, right? What if one of them goes all kung fu on our asses?!" Jr freaked. Bambam's eyes widened.

"Did not remember that," He said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Well, all we can do is just prepare ourselves mentally, I don't want to force our bodies to do anything tomorrow. We need to rest our bodies for this," Our leader said. We all nodded. 

Dayeon P.O.V.

I picked up the call I got. 

"Yobosaeyo?" I answered.

"Hey, Dayeon!" I heard Dr. Jung say. 

"Yo, any news about the surgery now?" I asked quickly.

"That's what I was calling about! The materials arrived early and your surgery will be in 2 days!" He said. I was excited, yet nervous at the same time. I was just stunned I forgot to speak. "Dayeon, it's gonna be alright, you'll survive, I put my best surgeons forward for you." I smiled.

"Thanks, Dr. Jung. Do I need the paper work?" I asked. 

"Yes, you can come pick them up by the office today, I'm too busy to give them personally to you," He replied. 

"Ok, I'll go there right away," I said. 

"Ok, bye Dayeon!" He said and hung up. I went to go change into normal clothes. I picked a purple, long sleeved shirt that was cut short and had the words "wild" on it. I just chose some plain short shorts and a gray beanie. I slipped on my purple high tops, then headed out the door. I used my scooter to get to the office. I got there and entered the building. It was the same as I remembered it. I checked in at the front desk. I then went straight to the Dr. Jung's office. I knocked twice on his door. 

"Come in!" He said. I entered and saw him just scrolling around on his computer. He smild at me. "Hey Dayeon," He greeted.

"Hey, where are my papers?" I asked, eager to hold it. He smiled and dug something out his drawers and handed it to me. I grabbed it and look through them. There was lots of writing on them, how easy to trick Mark. I smiled evily. 

"Ok, you should head off now, I have another patient to attend to in about," He stopped to look at his watch. "Ten minutes." I nodded and left.

"Bye, Dr. Jung!" I yelled to him as I was leaving. I saw him wave. I smiled the whole way while walking out of the office. I can't wait for the 2 days. Actually, I can because I'll maybe die then. I tried to shake the thoughts of me dying and just rode peacefully back to my house. 

 

--------------------------------------

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN, DOWN. HIYA! Yes, yes, I know, what a quite weird way to end the chapter, I'm sorry! I didn't know how to end this one! >.<  I hoped you like the chappie though, haha! 

See you all very soon! ^.^

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :D

 

Link isn't mine.