Tournament

My Secret Heart

Dayeon P.O.V.

I yawned. I was just sitting around doing nothing. All the guys are out doing what guys do. So probably at a club or something. I was just laying in my bed. I feel like a slept all day. It was almost 3 PM and I was still here, being lazy in bed. I haven't even gotten out of bed yet. I needa pee. Dammit. 

I got up to go to the bathroom and quickly leaped in bed because it was cold. I snuggled under my blanket and kept warm. I smiled softly to myself. I heard something buzz under my pillow. I got my phone. It was the alarm I set for myself so I would get up at 3 PM. I just groaned and decided I needed to do something with my life. I went downstairs and got myself some breakfast. I grabbed my pill bottle that was right next to me while I was eating. I grabbed some water and took my pills. I sat on the couch. Now I officially have nothing to do. I sighed. Why is it like this everyday? I need more friends. I would go visit Dr. Jung, but he's a doctor is is busy today. I would go to Luhan, but Mark forbid me from him. GOT7 is out somewhere doing guy things. And I'm left all alone like this. You'd think how much time I have by myself I'd figure out something to do in my freetime. But no. 

I put in a movie and watched it. 

"LET IT GO~ LET IT GO~" I sang along. I love the movie Frozen. I was sitting on the couch, eating my popcorn in my PJs. I swear I've watched this movie let, five times and never gotten bored of it. I got some chips as I finished my popcorn. And then just a bunch of junk food. I finished the movie later on, and I realized that I was junking out. I sighed. I can't eat a bunch of junk food with a heart disease. Dammit. I can't jsut sit around here all day just eating a bunch of foods that are unhealthy. I dragged myself up to my room and changed. I changed into something warmer than usual since it was getting late already. I wore my vertical stiped pants with a shirt that said,"Soldier," on it. It was almost seven, which is past dinner time for me. I walked out the door to a cafe. I just kept walking, and walking, then I realized I walked to far I got to the ghetto part of town. Uh oh. The southwest part. Dammit, why do I always get lost? I saw the southwest alley, where lots of people supposedly fight. It was already about 7:45ish right now. Why did I walk so far? I also have no sense of time. I ruffled my hair slightly. I just walked around. They must eat here too. But except no one comes here anymore. I just had to wander. As I was walking, I suddenly got curious what the south west alley looked like. I walked slowly over to it. I peeked my head in slightly. It was quite wide and long. It was dark though, and had dirty things scattered on the ground. I peeked at the walls and saw a sign. A paper flyer. I tore it off. 

TOURNAMENT. BATTLE OF THE GANGS. 

STARTING AT THE BOTTOM. MAKING THE WAY TO THE TOP. WE SHALL FIND OUT WHO THE BEST GANG IS BY STRENGTH. ALL FIGHTS AT THE SOUTHWEST ALLEYWAY. WE WILL GO BY RANKINGS AND REVEAL THE TRUE RANKINGS OF THE GANGS. THE LAST STANDING WILL GO AGAINST NUMBER ONE. THEN WHO WINS THAT WILL BE THE TOP RANKING.

NO PITY FOR GIRLS, THEY WILL SOMETIMES GO AGAINST GIRLS OR GUYS.

FIRST FIGHT STARTS TOMORROW AT 9 PM. 2AM vs SECRET

My eyes widened. I tournament. WHAT THE !? Who the hell thinks of these things?! I can't fight! I don't want to reveal my face. And if I don't go fight, I'll look a total wimp. UGH. I groaned. At least I'm the last one to fight. I wonder who imma fight against. Probably a guy gang. Maybe Exo, rank number 7. Yeah, that's pretty much all I know. The first fight is here, TODAY. In about an hour. I sighed. I don't want them to see me. I have to find a away out. I left the flyer on the ground and ran to find a way back. I tried re-tracing my steps, but I didn't know exactly where I had came from anymore.

Everywhere looked the same, dark. I just ended up running places 'til I found city lights again and fancy signs. I sighed, that would of been awkward to show up at a fight. I finally walked to my destination, still thinking about this whole trournament thingy. The Battle of the Gangs? Who made this up? Who wants to fight between gangs? It breaks allies and friendships between gangs. Wait, are some gangs friends? What about family? Oh gosh. I sat down at the table I was seated at and ordered my food. I ordered some of my thinking food. Wonton soup. Hell yeah. Okie, maybe not so much thinking food, but yummy food. I finished it in a blink of an eye. I was super hungry from scambling all over the place. I ordered my dessert, which was some mango jello. Yummers. I took my time finishing that since the wonton soup was so big of a bowl. I grabbed my phone and played on it. 

"DAMN YOU FLAPPY BIRD!" I yelled at my phone. I set it down gently as people looked at me. I swear, you can only get up to 15 then die. 

"Mommy, I got up to 73!" A kid said behind me. 

"Oh, good job!" His mom cheered. I scoffed.

" kid," I mumbled. I ate my mango jello angrily as I was frustrated with this idiot game. I felt the table vibrate slightly. I picked up my phone. 

"Hello?" I answered angrily. 

"Nice to hear you too," Youngjae said. I sighed. "What? Playing flappy bird again?" He asked. 

"Yeah, that dumb game! I swear, I can never get morthan 15!" I whined. 

"Then stop playing the game!" He suggested. I turned silent. "You're addicted," He said.

"NOO!" I fought. He sighed.

"Whatever," Youngjae said. 

"So, what did you call me for?" I asked.

"Well, Mark told me to call you, his phone died at the club-wait, I mean arcade," He covered up. I just rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever, I already guess you were at a club. And tell him I'm fine and whatever, I'm just eating now," I said. 

"Ok, well, bye!" He hung up.

I just set my phone down. I sighed. No more flappy bird for me. I just decided to walk home. I tried to calm my mind with good thoughts, but how can I have good thoughts with a fighting tournament coming up? I can't fight, Dr. Jung's orders. But, I never really listened to him much. I got home, empty still. The guys are probably drunk and have to like, stay up all night. I just trudged myself up my stairs. I wanted to go to sleep. But I just couldn't. 

The last one standing will go up against Number One. 

That's what the flyer said. They make me sound so mighty, so mean. So scary. Like, I'm a threat to everyone. Oh wait, I am. I laughed to myself. How can I fight? That's my biggest problem. Who will I go up against? Well, I still have a long time before anything happens to me. But, who had started this anyways? Who wanted this big fight? Probably the second strongest ones. They jsut wanted to figure out who I am and beat me by starting a fight. Ugh. I changed into my PJs and laid myself in bed. I then just dozed off to my music. 

Bambam P.O.V.

God, everyone is drunk here. We were in a club, it was a really big party that night and the whole club was just crowded together, rubbing each other. Ew. I can't even drink, I'm not legal yet. I was sitting on the side with Youngjae. The ones who don't drink. AKA, the non-alcoholics. I mean, Yugyeom doesn't drink, but he is a flirtatious person. Don't ask how we got in here, we know a guy. I sat on the side, drinking my cola. Yes, I smelled it before I took it, and plus, I brought it inside the club myself. I always have to keep an eye on my drinks so people don't spike it. 

"Why are clubs so boring?" I asked.

"Because we don't drink alcohol," Youngjae replied. I nodded. This was hella boring. "So, how are you doing with Dayeon?" He asked suddenly. I just gave him a look. 

"What?" I snapped. 

"Just a question," He said shrugging. I looked at him weird, I just shook it off. Youngjae's always been a bit random to me. I took a sip of my cola. 

"Hey guys, you should come out to the dance floor," Mark slurred. I smelt his gross alochol breath. 

"Yeah, we'll pass," Youngjae said. Mark squinted his eyes at him.

"You've always been mean to me," Mark cried out. I just raised a brow, like Youngjae did. "You'll never take good care of my sister, CHOI YOUNGJAE!" Merk yelled out. Wait, does that mean...

"Yeah, you mean the sister that has been texting me this whole time?" He asked.

"YES! T-that one!" Mark stuttered.

"Okie, Mark, you go have fun now!" Youngjae waved him off. Mark just glared at him. 

"Well, that was weird," I said. Youngjae just shrugged. 

"Happens sometimes," He replied. I wanted to ask him why Mark said you'll never take good care his sister. Does that mean they're... dating? No, no, they can't be. Well, they are awfully close to each other. Nevermind, it could just be a random sentence.

OR maybe, Dayeon likes...

Youngjae?  

-----------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER THIRTEEN DOWN. HIYA! OH MY GOOODDDD. I UPDATED. YAAAY! I'm so sorry, I haven't had my laptop back in FOREVER. I'm now using my sister's laptop, so, YAAAAY!!!! I know, y update, but, it's an update right...? XP   I love writing soo much! YESSS~  And that new story I talked about last time I updated, yeah, that won't be up soon, it's on another laptop... SORRY. And I'm sorry for any typos. And I also apoligize in advance if I don't update in a while because I don't have a laptop right now. I'm sorry! I really do wanna update! T_T

Ok, bye bye~ ^^

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :D