Healed

My Secret Heart

Mark P.O.V.

We were all pacing back and forth to wait for Bambam to wake up.

"Hey guys, I don't think waiting is gonna wake him up," Jackson stated.

"No , Sherlock," JB replied. Jackson rolled his eyes. 

"Well, what should we do?" Yugyeom asked. We all went silent. 

"We should figure out how to answer that question," Jackson said. I smacked him on the back of his head. "Ouch!"

"Anyways, I think we should get help," I said. 

"From where? We can't exactly go to the hospital without getting found out," Jr said. We all thought about it.

"Hey, what about that dude Dayeon brought over once? The doctor?" Jackson asked. We all looked to him. 

"Wow, that was smart," Youngjae said. Jackson rolled his eyes at us. 

"That's actually a good idea, lemme go check if Dayeon left her phone upstairs!" I ran up the stairs. I checked her bed, nope, bed stand, nope, check next to her bed, yep! I grabbed the phone and ran downstairs. "Guys I got it!" 

"Ah yes!" They cheered. We were very thankful she didn't have a passcode anymore, which she had one before. We checked her contacts, I was assuming he was under Dr. Jung. We scrolled down and clicked on the number. We waited sort of patiently for the call to be answered. 

"Yobesaeyo?" I heard his voice say. We almost jumped on the phone. 

"Uhhh... Dr. Jung! It's Dayeon's older brother, Mark, can you please come to our house? It's an emergency," I said. He sighed.

"Ok, fine, I'll be there in 10," He hung up the phone. We all sighed in relief. We sat around Bambam. 

"It's ok, hang in there," I saw Jaebum whisper to him.

Ten minutes later we heard our doorbell ring. I got up to answer it. I saw Dr. Jung standing there. 

"Come in," I said. He walked in. 

"So, what do you guys- Ohhhhhh.." He said as he saw Bambam on the couch. He sighed. "Get me the first aid kit." 

"Can you really save him?" Yugyeom asked. 

"I'll try my hardest," He replied. We all nodded. "But I think it's best for you guys to leave this area for a bit so I can focus and be efficient," He said. We nodded and left the room. 

We went upstairs and sat in my room. 

"Let's just watch a movie until Dr. Jung is done," I said. They all nodded. We decided to watch Alvin & the Chipmunks. We laughed during half the movie probably because we all know that movie is so hilarious. We were enjoying the movie until we heard Dr.Jung yell he was done.  We scrambled downstairs to see what was going on. We saw Bambam still lying down.

"He's gonna be alright, just give him some water when we wakes up and be sure to feed him too," Dr. Jung said. "You know with the wound he had, he should of been in more critical condition, but he wasn't. So he'll be fine by tomorrow." We nodded. He checked his watch. "Well, I should get going now, bye guys, good luck with your friend."

"Wait, Dr. Jung," I stopped him. He turned around. 

"Hm?"

"Do you know where Dayeon might be?" I asked. His expression turned bitter. 

"You don't know where Dayeon is?" He asked slowly. I shook my head.

"No, do you know where she went?" I asked again.

 

Dr. Jung P.O.V.

I guess Dayeon never did tell them. 

"Uhm, well...." I started. They gestured me to go on. I sighed. I couldn't break the news to her, it's not my job too. "I don't know, but I'm sure she'll be ok." I answered. "Ok, well, bye." I shut the door as they said goodbye. I immediately chuckled to myself. I knew Dayeon wouldn't have the guts, I know her too well. I walked into my car and drove off to the hospital. Dayeon should be done by now.

 

Dayeon P.O.V.

I heard people mumbling around me and beeping noises coming around from me. I felt like sitting up and looking around curiously, but I was physically unable to. I groaned in pain as I tried to think hard. I heard someone talking, maybe to me. Their voice was very faint and ghostly like. I tried to comprehend their words, but I just couldn't. I felt someone gently touch my shoulder. My vision started to clear slowly and I think I could make out a man's face. I think he was smiling at me. 

"You made it." I think he spoke. I tried to smile, but I couldn't feel my face so I think I made an odd face. He was still smiling. My senses started to come back to me and I think I was seeing my surroundings clearly now.

"Don't try to move, it'll only hurt you. Just rest for now," The man had said. Where am I? Why don't I remember anything? Why am I in such pain? Why can't I move? Why can't I speak? I had so many questions I just couldn't voice out. He patted me on the shoulder. "Don't move, just shut your eyes and rest." So I did as he spoke. I laid there, closed my eyes, and just gradually fell asleep. 

I woke up again, feeling better and I think I saw the world clearly from the start. I saw the same man sitting next to me. He smiled that smile I recognize. I finally could feel myself smiling back.

"How are you feeling? Better? Numb?" He asked.

"Feeling better than last time," I answered. His face brightened up. 

"Wow! You're talking! That's better than most people during this surgery, especially from those who died," He mentioned. I nodded. 

"That's good. I guess," I mumbled. He just flashed another smile. 

"Are you hungry? Want some food?" He asked. I shook my head. 

"Water," I said quietly. He called one of the nurses over and told her to get me some water. 

"Ok, you're water will be here shortly, just take it easy for a bit," He said. I nodded. I tried to sit up. "Woah, woah, woah, I said to take it easy, right?" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but how am I going to drink the water?" I asked as the nurse was coming in with a glass of water. 

"Fine, but sit up slowly, really slowly," He said. I did as he said and drank my water. I felt like I haven't ever tasted water before because it tasted so good. I drank the whole cup. 

"When can I leave?" I asked eagerly. 

"Hmm, depends on your condition. But, seeing how well you're doing, you should be able to go in about, uh well, maybe 3-4 days just to check up on you," He said. "You're the fastest patient we had to recover." I smiled. 

"Thanks," I said gratefully. Suddenly, I heard the door open. 

"I heard she's awake," A voice said. Wait, I know that voice.

"Dr. Jung?!?" I said. The guy who was talking to me before moved out of the way and I saw my doctor, Dr. Jung. His face looked happy, but his eyes said something else.

"Bye Dr. Kim Soohyun, I'll see you later," Dr. Jung said. Oh! I remember him now. All the memories from yesterday came running back into my mind. I clenched my hands and then I put them to my head from all the pain I was receiving. Dr. Jung rushed towards me. "Dayeon, are you OK?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, just, all the memories from yesterday came rushing back to me," I admitted. He nodded. There was a short silence before he spoke again.

"I went to see your brother, he didn't know where you were at," Dr. Jung stated. I gulped slowly. Uh-oh.

"I just," I sighed. "I didn't have the heart to tell him, literally," I joked. Dr. Jung just kept a poker face on. "Whatever, at least he's not going through surgery." He sighed.

"I guess that doesn't matter anymore, just rest for a while," He got up and left. 

"Wait!" I called out. He turned around. "I'm gonna be super bored for the next couple days though!" He rolled his eyes.

"That's your problem," He said and left, I could see him smiling slightly. It made my lips twitch up too. 

 

---------------------------------------

CHAPTER TWENTY, DOWN. HIYA!  Hey guys! I know, y update! I'm sorry! I was starting up other stories and I recently released a new one! I'm struggling with all my stories and school! I hope you like htis update though, maybe you won't... But next chapter will be better! :)   I hope... LOL

Anyways, check out my new GOT7 story with Mark as the love interest, bwahaha! It's called Double the Trouble

Link here! :)

Also! Check out my other new story that I just wrote today! It's called Dear No One. It's not a GOT7 story, but a BTS story starring Park Jimin! ^^ 

Link Here! :D

I hope you will check those out and give as much love and support to them as you do with this story! Thank you! :)

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :D