Number One VS GOT7

My Secret Heart

Dayeon P.O.V

I stared at myself in front of the mirror. 

"Today is finally the day." I said to myself. I checked over myself. I looked healthy enough now that my heart is in better health. I sighed. But I was grounded for 2 more days. 2 measly days more. "You are going to sneak out and fight the biggest fight of your life." I told myself. I suddenly hear a knock on the door, snapping me out of my trance. 

"Dayeon, here's your breakfast," Mark said, handing me a tray full of food. He looked at me concerned. "Hey, you ok?" He asked, noticing my unusual behavior. 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm totally fine," I lied. He just nodded and left, but then came back in. 

"Oh, and also, the guys and I will be gone today, so it'll be your only time to roam around the house. But no going out, ok?" I nodded. He then left. I jumped in my bed and squealed to myself. I guess sneaking out today won't be as hard!

Mark P.O.V.

We were all sitting in a circle of silence. 

"So," Jackson cut off the silence. "Are we gonna train today?"

"We should, we are going about against..." Youngjae trailed off. 

"Number One," Jaebum finished. "We're going against them, so why not just face our fears right now." 

"C'mon lets go train before the fight," I said. We got up and left the house. The atmosphere around us was tense, even while training. No one was speaking, but I could feel what everyone was thinking and feeling. I suddenly heard the loud punches coming form Bambam stop. I looked at him. 

"Why'd you stop?" Jaebum asked right away. He gulped. 

"What if we don't win this tournament?" Bambam asked quietly. Our training came to a pause while not knowing how to respond to his question. Jr patted his back in comfort.

"That's still ok. Atleast we'll know what everyone else want's to know." Jr responded.

"And what's that?" Yugyeom asked.

"What Number One looks like. What all of them do. And that's the best prize." Jr said smirking. We all smiled and continued back to our training.

Dayeon P.O.V.

"HOLY SHIIIIIIT!" I screamed in the house by myself. "It's the tournament, what do I do now? Do I train? Do I act like it's a normal day?" I asked myself. After the successful surgery, I could finally feel what it was like to be freaking out, to have normal problems. I could go on a a variety of emotions in one day, and I loved it. I felt normal. I sighed. The only thing I have to break to everyone is my heart disease and my whole gang life. I decided to eat breakfast so I wouldn't faint while fighting in the tournament. I picked out my fighting clothes before-hand so I wouldn't have to worry about it right before the fight. 

Before I knew it, 8 PM came rolling around and I knew I had to leave soon. I looked at myself once in the mirror and gave myself a fighting sign. I pulled out the mask I brought downstairs with me and pulled it over my ears. It only covered half my face, but enough for them not to know who I was. I pulled on a hat and tied up my hair. I then left the house pretty easily due to the boys being out. I left my jacket at home so I had less material for the others to grab. Dammit, I can't wait to the look on those bastards faces when they find out Number One is only one person; specifically a girl. I smirked quietly to myself imagining the looks on their faces. Til' this point on, I never had found out who I was challenging. I was caught up with my surgery stuff that I never figured it out. I decided to walk there, I did not want my scooter to be stolen, or broken during the fight. 45 minutes, I got there. I saw no one in sight. I sighed. Of course, gangsters wouldn't be early. I stood around for around 15 minutes, but still saw no one. 

Bambam P.O.V.

"Guys, let's get ready to go," JB hyung said. I sighed. The atmosphere was tense. We were all nervous. 

"How do we even know they're gonna show up?" I questioned.

"Then better for us, we'll win automatically," Mark replied.

"And then they'll be named as WIMPS!" Jackson cheered as we exited the building. Jackson always seems to manage to cheer us up. We trudged back to the beat down alley and saw no one from far away. We walked up closer and saw a mere shadow in the distance. 

"Huh, just one of you?" Jr chuckled.

"Did your whole group back out?" Jackson provoked. The shadow turned around. Our eyes slightly widened. Her face was covered and her eyes were piercing into our souls. 

"WOW, you're a girl? Did your group leave their little girlfriend stranded?" Yugyeom added. I saw Mark take a step forward.

"What are you doing? Her gang could just come out of nowhere," JB warned. Mark narrowed his eyes at the female. I saw her eyes widen. She pulled off her mask in an instance. 

"Mark?" She spoke.

Dayeon P.O.V.

I was stunned. I felt numb.

"DAYEON?" Mark screamed.

"SSSSH!" I shouted. I didn't want anyone to know my name if they were around watching.

"Holy ," All of them said.

"You're in a gang?" I asked curiously. I can't believe my wimpy brother was a fighter.

"UHHH..." Mark answered.

"Why did you never tell me? Why did you always forbid me from fighting then?" I whispered.

"Because I knew how bad it could get! But that doesn't matter, you're a girl! I'm a guy, I can take it!" He shouted. I narrowed my eyes.

"UH, first of all, I think you've forgotten that I'm NUMBER ONE. AKA the strongest group ever," I spoke smugly. His eyes changed.

"Oh yeah..." Mark said, probably still stunned. I watched all of the members behind me change.

"Turns out we were both hiding secrets from each other," I said to all of them. The atmosphere turned even more tense, if it even could.

"Well, turns out we trained for nothing," Jackson joked. The guys around them let a small smile. 

"I guess we don't know everything that goes on in our life after all," Mark said softly. I touched his arm.

"Sorry," I whispered. 

"Let's talk about this at home." Mark suggested. I nodded.

We were all seated on a place on the couch. Mark patted his legs slightly.

"So, when did you start this gang thing?" Mark asked. 

"A long time ago, you?" I responded.

"Same. I turned out that I actually liked fighting instead of running away from it," He replied. I nodded.

"Why did you go in hiding for so long?" Youngjae asked. I sighed.

"It's a looong story," I said. It was true. The moment I was afraid to face just came. But, it didn't turn out the way I thought it would. 

"I think we have the time." Mark stated.

"OK, but if I tell my story, you tell yours." I reasoned.

"Deal." 

 

-----------------------------------

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO DOWN. HIYA! .....Well hello there. This chapter wasn't how I thought it would turn out, but I guess things are different. I hope you liked it because it was well anticipated... Next chapter will be fun. Man, this story is gonna end soon.. D:  I'm gonna miss it.. /wipesfaketears

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :)