Getting Close

My Secret Heart

Dayeon P.O.V.

I was walking back to the shop, then gasped. I saw someone I didn't think was still standing there. 

"D-Dr. Jung?" I asked. He was standing there, well, holding onto a pole, with his jaw dropped to the floor. 

"You can't fight, y-you have a heart disease! It's bad for your health, and, and-" I just had to cut him off. 

"Please, can we go somewhere private? I don't want anyone to hear about this," I suggested, keeping my voice low. He sighed. 

"Fine, get in the car." He said. I looked at him. "Hurry." I walked into the car. It was mostly a silent drive. Yeah, finding out that your patient, supposedly supposed to be all weak and fragile, fighting right in front of your eyes. Not that big to me though. I was quite curious to what his house looked like. I knew it was going to be fancy, since I know he makes lots of money from his job. "Dayeon," He started.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Don't you need to call your brother? It's pretty late," He said. I nodded.

"Oh yeah, I will and just tell him I'm staying over at a friend's house." I pulled out my phone to do that. 

Mark P.O.V.

"Yah, just calm down," I heard Jackson say. 

"Yeah, she's probably just having lots of fun with her friend!" Jaebum said. I ignored what Jaebum said.

"Calm down!? My lil sis is out somewhere, and I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW," I yelled at them. They just stared at me, really confused. 

"Nothing could have happend to her, like I said before, she's probably have tons of fun right now," Jaebum said. 

"What if she is getting right now, and I don't even know!? I would be the worst brother ever! What if she's getting beat up!? What if she's getting ually harrased!? I didn't think my sister was that pretty!" I went rambling on. 

"Ok, I think we all know your sister is really hot," Jackson piped. I glared at him.

"Not the right time, Jackson," I growled. He held his arms up.

"Just saying," He mumbled.

"Yo, she has a phone, just call her," Bambam said, casually just sipping his water. 

"Oh yeah! Why didn't I just think of that?" I asked myself. Bambam just rolled his eyes at me. I pulled at my phone, but before I could, I already had gotten a call. I picked it up immediately. 

"Hello? Dayeon?" I replied.

"Yeah, it's me," She replied. 

"Oh thank god, where are you? What have you been doing? Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Calm down, I'm just gonna spend the night with a friend," She said. A friend? 

"And who is this friend?" I questioned. She scoffed.

"One of my close ones," She replied.

"What did I say about being close to people?" I scolded. 

"Ugh, just let me stay over." She growled.

"Yah, I'm the older one here, I get to say what you can and can't do," I said. 

"Sure, ok, I'm gonna stay over anyways," She said. What a brat.

"Why are you acting like this? Just come home, right now," I was getting angrier. 

"The question is, why are you like this? I'm perfectly fine, nothing to worry about, just let me stay over." She said. 

"Just let me pick you up," I said.

"No," She said, just a little bit too quickly. "I mean, they're a really good friend, if anything happens, I'll just call."

"Then why didn't you call earlier?" I demanded.

"I just got carried away with the fun I was having, no biggie." She said.

"No biggie?!" I started to raise my voice, until I heard the call end. "Did she just hang on me?!" I yelled at my phone. My friends just laughed at me. I rolled my eyes at them. Idiots.

"Dude, calm down, just let her stay, nothing bad is gonna happen." Youngjae said.

"Yeah, she seems very protected there, there's nothing to worry about," Yugyeom added. I just sighed.

Dayeon P.O.V.

"Wow, that was easier than I thought," I said, sighing. 

"He said yes?" Dr. Jung said. 

"Yea, after being weird about it, ugh." I leaned back a bit. "Fighting is hard." He scoffed at me.

"Than just don't do it," He said. I scoffed at him.

"It's not that easy," I replied.

"Yes it is," He snapped. 

"Not easy at all. Do I have to teach you about everything?" I asked.

"What are you talking about? I'm the docter here!" He said. 

"I'm the one with the gang knowledge here!" I shot back.

"Well, I'm the one that knows your condition is something not to fight in!" He fired back.

"Too bad! I don't even fight a lot, it was just because they were stealing something of mine," I said. 

"You could of called the police, like a normal person would," He suggested. I just shrugged.

"Fighting is my first instinct," I said.

"It shouldn't be." He still faught. I just sighed. We stopped at his house. It was one word: Glorious. It was big, even though he was the only person living there. Should a single man have that big of a house? "Just go get comfy, and tell me all about this 'gang' stuff." We both got out of the car. He opend the front door. The inside was as good as the outside. The home was sparkly clean and I could see my reflection in the floor tiles. 

"Wah~" I exclaimed. He smiled at me. 

"You honestly don't look like you would fight," He said. I smirked. 

"Wanna test my skills out?" I teased. Throwing a punch near his face. He scooted back.

"Uhm, I think I'll pass," He said, just walking away. I smiled. 

"What am I going to wear to sleep?" I asked. He shurgged. 

"I have some baggy clothes you can wear," He said. I nodded. I changed into his baggy shorts and baggy T-shirt. I climbed on his bed. "So, tell me more about your gang knowledge," He said. I nodded.

"Well, uh, you see, before I had my heart disease, I was a fighter. I would steal, fight, all that kind of stuff. People would try and stop me, some people looked up to me, a lot of different feelings were towards me. Everyone thought I was in a gang since I caused so much damage and was so strong, but I'm actually supposed to belong on the solo fighters list. And no one knows my true identity," I explained. He nodded.

"Does Mark know about this?" He asked. I froze, then shook my head. He sighed. "Does anyone know about these two secrets?" He asked. I gave him a sorry look, then shook my head. He face-palmed himself. "So, no one knows you're in the 'gang' or a fighter?" He asked. 

"Yeps~ Just you." I said. He just glared at me. I shrugged. 

"So, do you know who those guys are?" He asked. 

"Well, I kinda just found out after fighting them. Their name is Exo, rank 7." 

"Do you know all the rankings?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I don't pay attention to that stuff. I don't care, it's not like they're better than me," I said, smiling at myself. He just looked at me oddly. 

"Well, you can't fight with your heart in such a bad condition. You need to stop, for this time being." 

"I can't. Fighting is my lifestyle. I can't live without it," I said. He sighed.

"Then, I guess we just have to get you that surgery soon then," He said. "Go to sleep, after fighting, you need to rest," He led me to the guest room. I laid down on the bed, like it was mine. I snuggled up in the blanket, like it was mine. 

"Goodnight, Dr. Jung," I said. 

"Night, Dayeon." He flicked off the lights and closed the door. I fell into a deep sleep.

 [ MORNING ]

I woke up and looked around. 

"Huh?" I said, scratching my head. "Where am I?" I asked myself. The surroundings were unfamiliar to me. I sat up and looked at the clock. It was almost noon. I ruffled my hair some more. Where did I go last night? OH . Did I lose my ity?! 

"I see you've finally woken up," I heard someone say. I looked at the door. Dr. Jung. I sighed, remembering last night. I didn't say anything back to him and just got out of the bed. It was kinda warm. I climbed over the bed and looked outside. It was warm, spring was coming. I frowned slightly, no more winter. "You know, you're brother was calling you for like, 20 mintues straight. And he texted you like, 30 times." My eyes widened. 

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I shouted. He shrugged. 

"You didn't ask," He replied. I glared at him. 

"Ugh, I don't have the time to call him back, just drive me back home," I said. He raised a brow.

"And let your brother know you were staying with a male?" He asked. I sighed.

"Well, just drop me off. I'll just say that you say me walking home and you asked if I needed a ride," I suggested. He nodded.

"You lie so easily, it's scary," He smirked. I laughed. I got changed into the clothes I wore last night and jumped in his car. We drove off out of his driveway. I cleared my throat.

"You won't tell anyone about my secrets, will you?" I questioned.

"Of course, I won't tell anyone," He replied. I nodded.

"Thanks," I whispered. I saw his smile creeping up on his face. 

"No problem, plus, since I know now you can beat me up, I'd rather not get on your bad side." I just laughed at his comment. As we arrived at our destination, I got out of the car. "Should I walk you up? Or just stay here?" He asked. I shrugged. "Do you want your bro to see me?" He asked. Well, it was too late anyways. I saw a stupid boy with bright red hair pacing outside.

"Mark, what are you doing?" I asked. He must of been so caught up in thinking where I was, he didn't notice us pulling in. His eyes widened as he saw Dr. Jung. He pointed at him while still looking at me. 

"You stayed with a GUY?! He screamed at me. 

"No, I just saw him on the rode while I was walking home and he asked me if I wanted a ride, and obviously I said yes," I lied to his face. He nodded. 

"Fine, but still, I'm mad at you," He said. I just rolled my eyes at him. I walked inside.

"C'mon, Dr. Jung," I said. He raised a brow. 

"You want me to stay?" He asked. I nodded. "Is it fine with your brother?" He asked. Mark was just dazed.

"Wait, this is your docter?" Mark asked. I nodded. "Then it's ok, docters are harmless," He replied. I waved Dr. Jung in. He smiled at me. I walked in and Mark's friends were still there. I pointed at them. 

"They're still here?" I asked, raising a brow. They nodded.

"Unfortuanetly, we had to listen to him complain, ALL. NIGHT. LONG. I swear, we didn't get any sleep," Bambam said, almost falling off the couch. All the guys were mostly like that, but one caught my eye. He was sitting up, looking straight at Dr. Jung. I looked back at Dr. Jung. He just shrugged it off. Then, the guy held up his finger, pointing at Dr. Jung. 

"You're Yunho," The guy finally said. Dr. Jung pointed at himself. 

"Yeah, I am, and you're Jaebum," He replied. Wait, how does Dr. Jung know this guy? Well, Jaebum gave Dr. Jung a glaring look. 

"I thought I told you to call me JB," Jaebum said. Dr. Jung just shrugged. 

"How do you know that guy?" Mark asked him. 

"He's my girlfriend's, friend's older brother, Yunho. I met him when I went to hang out with all of them," Jaebum said. We all nodded.

"Well, that's kinda weird," I said, sitting. I sat right next to Jackson's head, unfortuanetly. He smirked and rested his head on my lap. 

"You're comfortable," He said, winking at me. I just raised my eye brow. Mark then came over and shoved him off. I heard a high pitched scream, coming out of Jackson's mouth. I laughed a bit, not expecting him to scream so high. 

"Aw~ She looks cute when she laughs," The one with spockish hair said, smiling. Mark glared at them. 

"Well, uh, I'm just gonna go now, I have work today, I'll just pick up something on the way, bye!" He waved. We all waved back.

"Bye Dr. Jung!" I yelled to him while he was closing the door. He waved for one last time and exited. It was kinda silent after he left, with all the guys almost sleeping. Mark cleared his throat. 

"Well, Dayeon, I don't think I've told you all the guys names yet," He said. I nodded,"Oh yeah," I said. 

"It's gonna be easier while they're just lying here, dead looking," He said. Only groans were heard from the guy's mouth. "Well, this one is Jaebum, you already know that, the erted one is Jackson." Jackson looked up and winked up at me again. I just stared at him. "The one with spockish hair is Jr, his real name is Jinyoung, that one is Youngjae, there's Yugyeom, the youngest, and that one is-" I cut him off.

"Bambam," I finished for him. He raised a brow at me.

"How do you know that?" He glared at Bambam, who was currently falling of the couch next to Yugyeom. I shrugged. 

"I met him yesterday, I just bumped into him," I said. Mark was still glaring at Bambam. "Calm down, he didn't do anything," I said. Mark still sighed. 

"Ok, I think we need to lay down-" Mark was saying, but Bambam cut him off.

"Yes, yes we do," He said, finally falling off that couch. He just laid on the floor. 

"Yeah, we all have no more energy to do anything," Yugyeom said. Yugyeom took up the part of the couch that Bambam left open. 

"What I was saying is that we need to lay down some rules," Mark said. 

"Hm?" Bambam groaned.

"What rules?" Youngjae asked.

"Rules for protecting my little sister," Mark stated. The guys just rolled their eyes, except for Bambam who had his eyes closed. "YAH! Everyone sit up and listen!" Mark boomed. All the guys tried getting up, but ended up just falling back down.

"Yah, I'm not a little girl anymore, I can protect myself," I stated. 

"Yeah, Mark, she's not a little girl anymore," Jackson said, smiling at me. Mark rolled his eyes. 

"Don't mind him, and don't talk to him, he's banged like, every girl at the clubs, and like, half of the girls at school," Mark said. I nodded. Ew, that's gross. "Anyways, the rules. Rule number one, don't have any physical contact with my sister." Mark stated.

"AW MAN," Jackson said. Mark flicked him on the head. "Ow," He said, rubbing his forehead. He pouted. I giggled at him. I guess mister playboy is a secret aegyo machine. "What are you laughing at?" He growled slightly. I raised a brow.

"Calm down Jackson. Second rule, no hurting her," Mark said. Like anyone of their pretty faces can fight. I scoffed. "Yah, be careful, these guys can fight well," He said. I just shrugged. They look weak. But then again, so do I. But, why would Mark tell me that? Is he in a gang? Are they a gang? No way, my bro is NOT in a gang. He's like, the weakest guy on this Earth. But maybe my bro is keeping secrets from me too. He just thinks I have zero knowledge on fighting since I'm a girl.

"We won't hurt your sister, do you think we're murders or something?" JB said to Mark. 

"Anyways, rule number three, no sleeping with my sister. Rule number four, no falling in love with my sister, she is too innocent for that kind of stuff," Mark said. Innocent? Ew. 

"Innocent? What are you talking about? She slapped Jackson hyung the first time we met her," Bambam scoffed. Mark glared and threw a pillow at Bambam. "Oof!" He said. All the members laughed at him. He glared at all of them with his adorable baby face. 

"Why are you so mad Bambam? Think of dating her?" Yugyeom asked. 'Oohs' were heard around the room. I just looked straight at Bambam. I don't really get fazed by this type of stuff. Why should I? Waver my heart waves? Uhm, no thank you. Bambam was blushing slightly, straying away from his bad boy type personality, switching to what his face looks like, cute. 

"YAH! No one is dating my sister! Not without my consent!" Mark yelled. His friends were still laughing though. 

"Sure, Mark," Jackson said, still dying of laughter for no apparent reason. I don't get the reason of laughing. This group has too much fun laughing. I just laid down. I got up. I saw their eyes following me. 

"I'm leaving to change into more comfortable clothes now," I said. 

"Ok, but don't show any skin!" I just rolled my eyes at my stupid brother's statement. It's getting warmer now, of course I'm going to wear something which shows skin. I changed into my short shorts and a V-neck shirt. I came downstairs. 

"Yeah, you're going to need to change, now," Mark said. I just rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever, they're not going to do anything," I replied. I sat down on the couch, in the middle of Youngjae and Bambam. 

"Yah, you're not even going to sit next to your own brother?" He pouted. I just glared at him. 

"Maybe she likes us more than you~" Youngjae said. I just smiled. Weirdos, but I guess I have to spend time with them now. Mark was still frowning. 

"It's ok Mark, I'm going to have to warm up to them sooner or later," I stated.

"No, no you don't!" Mark said, a little too fast. I raised a brow. I just ignored him. 

[ NIGHT TIME ]

"Ok, Dayeon, my friends are going to stay over tonight, so if anyone gets grabby, just yell, ok?" Mark spoke. I raised my brow and hit him lightly. 

"You should have more trust in your friends, but ok, fine," I said. It was already time for bed, and I was already changed into my PJs. I spent a long day with Mark's friends. Aparently they're known at the school as 'GOT7'. How did I not know that? Oh yeah, Mark never tells me anything and I can't talk to anyone. I haven't gotten very close with them honestly, I only talked to one. Youngjae. He's quiet, but he talks a lot when you get to know him. I found out he was the nerdiest in the group. Well, not a surprise, all the others seem stupid. But, Youngjae seems like he relates to me. His parents are always away on trips, he's quiet, he's shy, but I can break him out of his shell, and a lot of other things. I have a feeling I'm going to be very close with him. 

"Pst, Dayeon," I heard. I looked up form my bed. I saw Youngjae. 

"Youngjae?" I whispered. "Why are you in my room?" I asked. He flicked on the lights and shrugged.

"I got bored. I wanted to hang out with you." Youngjae smiled at me. I smiled back. I scooted over and patted a spot on my bed. 

"Well, hop on," I said. He jumped on my bed and sat next to me. 

"Wah, this is so comfortable, maybe I should sleep here. Haha, oh wait, rule three is no sleeping with you," He stated and pouted. I scoffed.

"Who cares what he says? It's not like we're doing anything else!" I cheered. He laughed and nodded. "So, why did you want to talk to me, not with the guys?" I asked.

"Well, first, I'm not the closest with all of the them." I frowned. 

"What do you mean?"

"Well, everyone in the group has someone they joined the group in, I came seperately. Jackson and Mark were best friends. Yugyeom and Bambam, and JB and Jr. I'm close with all of them, but not the closest. I have no one who really shares the same interests with me, since all them are stupid." We laughed. 

"Yeah, I can agree on that one," I said. 

"Yea, I've always been the smart one, all of them are just too stupid for my brain," He said. I nodded. 

"I can relate to you. But, I've never really had that close of friends. Mark doesn't want me to make any, I don't get why though." I frowned. I've never even had friends I've talked to. The only friend I've really had was Dr. Jung. I heard Youngjae say. 

"You should understand your brother, he's doing this to protect you," Youngjae said to me. I turned to him, then turned back. 

"I'm not a little girl anymore, I don't need to be watched over. I can protect myself," I stated. I meant my words. 

Youngjae P.O.V.

I sighed. I wish Dayeon knew we were in a gang. Then, I could tell her that Mark is only doing this to protect her from the number one gang and other gangs around. Since we are number two on the list, there are lots of people trying to figure out our identities. He just doesn't want his little sister to be hurt. 

"YAH! Choi Youngjae! Come out right now!" I heard Mark yell. I smiled. 

"I guess I'm leaving now, goodnight!" I said to Dayeon. 

"Goodnight Youngjae," She said. I got off her bed and opened the door. Mark was glaring at me with his arms crossed. All the other guys were there too. I just smiled at them and walked past. He held me back though.

"Care to explain to me why you were in there?" Mark asked. 

"He was only talking to me Mark! Don't worry!" I heard Dayeon shout from her room. I smiled at him. He squinted his eyes at me. 

"I'm watching you, Choi Youngjae. I thought you would be the least to worry about, I was wrong," He said to me. They all walked away, except for Bambam. I smirked at him. 

"Hi, Bambam," I greeted. He looked up from the floor. 

"Oh, hey hyung," He said. 

"Jealous?" I asked. He tilted his head slightly.

"Of what?" He asked. 

"Of me talking with Dayeon," I said. His eyes widened.

"Uh, no, why should I be?" He asked. I shook my head. 

"Just nevermind then," I said, walking away from him while he was confused. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER EIGHT DOWN. HIYA. Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! I'm so super sorry! I had testing, I was supposed to update on spring break, but I got too lazy... T_T  I had bit of a writers block, but I'm back on my feet now and ready to update! :D   I'm sorry for any typos, imma lazy person. Yeah, so, I'm probably gonna update tomorrow since it's EASTER!!! YAAAAY! So happy! :)

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :D

Goodbye now, hopefully not for too long though! ^.^

 

 

Links aren't mine.