Feelings

My Secret Heart

Dayeon P.O.V.

"Yojeum ttara naekkeoin deut naekkeo anin naekkeo gateun neo~" I sang as I was taking a shower. You're lying if you say you don't sing when you take showers, it's just a known fact everyone does. I finally ended my nice relaxing shower and grabbed my towel; I dried myself. I hummed my favorite song currently, AKA, Some by Soyu And Junggigo. What a lovely song...

"DAYEON! YOU ALMOST DONE?" I heard someone yell while I was inside the bathroom. I slid open my bathroom door and peeked my head out.

"YES! I'm just drying myself, why?" I replied back.

"Oh, you left your phone in the living room and it's ringing!" I regonized the voice, it was Mark. 

"Okie, lemme just open the door a crack," I said, going to do what I said. I grabbed the phone from his hands and closed the door. I answered it,"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, it's me, Dr. Jung," He replied.

"Ohhh heeyyy!" I said awkwardly, I rarely see him anymore, considering he's busy to get my heart surgery planned out. 

"OK, let's get straight to the point, I have some good news and bad news for you," He said seriously. 

"What's the bad news?" I asked. 

"Well, the bad news is that you might not survive after your surgery, good news, your surgery is planned to be in about 4 days," He said. 

"WHAT?????" I said shocked, surprised, and a bit happy, but also sad.

"Yeah, I'm sorry to inform you that. There's still a chance you can surivive though," He said. I set my phone down and took deep breaths. The surgery I waited for, may kill me. That's not something I wanted at all.

"D-Dr. Jung, can I come over and talk to you about this?" I asked. 

"Sure, when?" He asked.

"Now, like, right now," I said. 

"Uhm, okie, I guess, see you soon then?" He said. I hung up and tossed my phone to, somewhere on my bed. I pulled on my undergarments and picked out the first clothes in my closet. It was a plaid shirt over a tank top with just casual jeans. I pulled on my high converse and ran out that door after informing my flustered brother. I grabbed my scooter and went as quickly as I could to Dr. Jung's house. I got there and ran the doorbell. I was slowed down and just waited for him to answer it. I heard the door unlocking and I got excited. I saw his face, which looked like he's been up the whole day. "Hey," He said. He led me in as I parked my scooter next to his door. He led me to the living room where I rested myself on a couch. "So, what do you wnat to talk about?" He asked. I looked at him with a "WTF" face. 

"You serious? I may die in ing 4 days and you can ask that?" I questioned. He cleared his throat.

"Well, I was just curious," He mumbled. I sighed.

"Is it going to hurt?" I asked. He gave me an assuring smile.

"Nope, we're going to put you to sleep first, then do the operation. Then, if you wake up, you're not dead, wooo~" He said, half happy, half not. I glared at him.

"Surprises, surprises," I said. The room went silent. You could hear the birds chirping, even though tere was probably only one outside.

"You have to tell your brother, now," Dr. Jung said. My eyes popped out of my sockets. I shook my head.

"HELL NO. He'll become more over-protective if he knows and I want to last my 'maybe few days' doing some crazy !" I screamed at him.

"He needs to know, if you die during that surgery, he's going to be more devestated that you never told him," He argued. I went quiet for a little bit. I wasn't ready to tell Mark, or GOT7. I was never going to be ready to tell them. I just fumbled with my fingers, I was nervous, not going to lie. 

"Okie, I'll try to tell him," I said quietly. Dr. Jung let out a relieved sigh. 

"Good," He said, wiping his forehead. 

"Dr. Jung," I called out. He looked towards me. "Wanna play a game?" His eyes widened.

"Dayeon, you know you're too young, right?" He said nervously. I shook my head while putting my face in my hands.

"Not that kind of game, a game where you tell one secret about yourself, and I'll tell you mine until we run out of secrets," I said. He let out a big relieved sigh. 

"OK, that sounds, fun, well, kind of," He said. "You go first," He said.

"Okie, well, first, you know  I have a talent for fighting, and that I have a heart disease, those are my two biggest secrets. So, well, that scooter I have." I pointed to it. He nodded. "I stole it but I told my brother I got it from my friend." Dr. Jung just laughed at me.

"Well, when I was younger, I didn't actually want to be a doctor," He confessed.

"Oh really now," I said sarcastically, knowing that it wasn't really a secret.

"Continueing, I remember fighting my parents because they wouldn't let me be who I wanted to be," He answered.

"What did you want to be when you grew up?" I asked. He smiled at me.

"That's another secret," He said. I pouted mentally. 

"Well, another secret from me. Hmmmm...I have a crush on my brother's friend," I said. He chuckled.

"I expected that. Is it the nerdy looking one, the one that looks like a little kid, or the ert?" He asked. I squinted my eyes at him.

"How did you know it was one of those three?" I asked. "Not saying it was one of them," I quickly covered. He smirked.

"Well, it was just quite obvious," He said. I gave him a questioning look.

"Wait, you never seen me interact with any of them before," I said. He looked sort of nervous. I corssed my arms. He raised his hands in defeat. 

"Fine, Jaebum told me that him and the guys were deciding which one you would fall for, they all voted on those three, that's how they got these results," He explained.

"They're betting on me?" I gaped.

"Hmmm, yeah, seems like it," He replied honestly. I just stared at him. 

"Ugh," I groaned. He cleared his throat. 

"Well...." He started. "Are they right?" 

Dr. Jung P.O.V.

"Well...." I started. "Are they right?" I continued. I saw her face turn from angry to cold. It was like she was thinking hard about the choice. "It's not that hard of a question, Dayeon," I said. She just started at me blankly. 

"Well, I think I like one of them, but, I'm not sure," She said truthfully. I gave her a sumg look.

"How does this sound? If you tell me which one you like, I'll tell you my biggest secret," He suggested. I saw her face turn into even more intense thinking. I just leaned back on the couch and waited patiently for her decision. I heard her sigh.

"Fine."

Dayeon P.O.V.

"Fine," I replied. I mean, what's the harm? What is he gonna do about it. "I like...." I started. He leaned in slightly to hear me better. He probably knows I'll whisper it and not wanna say it again. I shut my eyes, gathering the courage up to tell him. "I like-"

Mark P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch, still confused on why Dayeon left the house in a rush. 

"Dude, she probably just left for a walk or something, she'll come back sooner or later," Jackson said as he slung an arm over me. I bit my thumb nervously. 

"Now you're turning into a cannibul?" JB asked, chuckling. 

"Calm down, she's old enough to be by herself, she does it all the time anyways, we're gone more than half the time," Bambam said munching on a donut. 

"I guess so, but, still, she seemed sorta worried, or stressed about something, and I don't know what it is," I argued. I was worried about her. She usually leaves slower, so I wonder what's the rush now.

"Maybe she just had a nightmare and had to walk it off, normal things, don't think too much about it," Youngjae patted my shoulders from behind. I felt less worried from my members. 

"Thanks guys," I smiled at them. I finally good take a delicious bite from my donut.

Dayeon P.O.V.

"Oh, so that's who you like..." Dr. Jung said. I nodded, embarressed about my feelings. He patted my head.

"It's okie, you're at that age to have those feelings," He assured. I nodded. 

"So, what's YOUR secret?" I asked. He sighed.

"Well, you know whaat I said earlier about what I wanted to be?" He asked. I nodded. "Well, I wanted to be a.." He paused. I motioned for him to continue. He sighed. "I wanted to be a fighter...." He confessed. I blinked. About a million times.

"WHAT???" I screamed. He covered his eyes. 

"Well, I wanted to be a fighter. I was in a gang-" He said.

"WHAT? A GANG?" I yelled in shock. He nodded.

"Yeah, my gang was the best actually, then we got beat out by these idiots 'Number One'. PSH, such a lame name, right?" He asked. I just nodded, not letting my anger get to me. "Anyways, my group disbanded. Three spilt off somewhere in the world, but I know where the other one is. So, we had five in all." He explained. I nodded. I feel bad, he doesn't know where the others are. 

"That's crazy. And you made fun of me for fighting these guys off!" I wailed.

"Because I know the dangers for you, you just faught for survival, this is real time stuff, ok?" He said. "Just, don't meddle in getting my group together, that was long ago, in history." He said. It's like he read my mind. I nodded though. I wonder how he would react if I was number one. I feel like my identity is just one big scary gang that everyone hates and wants to try and kill. But also a gang everyone fears. I chuckled at the thought. "What's so funny?" He asked curiously.

"Just the thought of you fighting," I lied. 

"Well, I know for sure I'm a better fighter than you!" He exclaimed. He really doesn't know. I sighed mentally. 

"Sure," I said. "So scared for my life." I chuckled at how one secret could distance me from everyone.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER FOURTEEN, DOWN. HIYA! WOW, finally updated! Well, school is OUT. WOOOOP. SOOO HAPPY. I hope you all enjoy this chapter even if there are many typos, please ignore them and make the best of them, aha. Sorry if there isn't that much GOT7 in here, there will be more next chapter! Don't worry! I thank you all for your support! Thanks for subscribing, commenting, and upvoting! I reached my goal of over 10 upvotes, EEPS! THANK YOU THANK YOU! I hope you keep supporting me even though I may be a y write that needs to improve her skills, aha. THANK YOU!

I hope I will update soon! I will be leaving somewhere for the WHOLE ENTIRE FREAKING SUMMER. So you won't get one update from this girl after the 26th of June to the end of August. I'm soooooo deeply sorry, I will try and update rapidly before then! I apoligize again!

Who do you think Dayeon likes? 

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :D

 

Link isn't mine.