Ch. 1 : 11 Years Later

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*11 years later*

 

Michelle/Mi-hyun (you) POV~

"Mi-hyun ah..." A figure in the distance calls to you.  

"...Who are you?" You replied.

The figure then emerged from the shadows and started walking towards you. You watch him carefully, still trying to see who it was.

As the stranger got closer and closer to you, he replied, "It`s me, your Peter Pan." 

At that instant, you knew the true identity of the stranger.

It was your sunbae, your first love: Lu Han.

"Luhan-sunbae, what are you doing here?" You asked him. Before you realized it, the baby-faced boy was already next to you.

He then grabbed your hand and said gently, "I`m here to bring my precious Wendy back to Neverland." 

He slowly leaned in until the tips of your nose and his touched. As he started to move closer, your eyes closed and you waited in anticipation for him to capture your lips with his. But instead, you heard another voice, which sounded much louder than Luhan's.

"MICHELLE LE!!! YOU BETTER WAKE UP!!!!" 

"Lu Han ahhh..." You responded to the voice.  

"Stop dreaming of that Kingka and wake up now, or you will be walking to school yourself!" Your sister, Cindy, screamed. 

At that instant, you opened your eyes, and realized that you were still in your room. 

"Ohhh... It was just a dream..." You thought as you tried to rub the sleep away from your eyes.

Then you checked your alarm clock and realized that it read 7:10am. Your eyes shot open and you jumped off of your bed.

"I`M GONNA BE LATE!" You yelled as you sprinted to your bathroom to get ready for your first day of school as a Junior.

After you washed your face and bru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter