Ch. 14: His Reaction

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** note: conversations in blue = Vietnamese, red = English, dark blue = Mandarin, and Purple = Korean, also italics = thoughts ***

*flashback*

How did you find out? Michelle asked Luhan.   It doesn`t matter. I know you want me. So, what do you say? You, me, and my bedroom. Tonight. He said as he got closer to her.   All of a sudden I heard BAM and Michelle told him, Don`t be silly. You and me will never happen. And guess what? I liked you. Meaning past tense. Don`t be too cocky, LuHan. I`m not that easy.   After that, she left the room and Luhan just stood there, touching his slapped cheek. * End of flashbacK*

Luhan`s POV

Oww... This nerd can hit.

Maybe Kris was right. She is not easy...

Who the hell does this nerd think she is? NO ONE EVER HITS ME. I mean, seriously, I don`t even allow my members on my bed.

But I got to admit, I do like this push and tug game. Hmmm... very interesting.

As I was amidst in my thoughts, the new Chinese girl suddenly came to me and asked, What did you say to her? 

Are you serious? Out of anyone in this world, she decides to ask me! The one who just got slapped by her friend... How annoying.

Instead of replying to her, I just gave her a face and turned away, ignoring her. 

All of a sudden, the doors to the club house opened. Curious to see who entered, I turned around just to see my ten annoying friends.

Man... Why is it them...? I was hoping it was Mi-Hyun coming back to apologize and accept my offer, but nope, it's just these ten idiots.

When the members saw me, they bombarded me with questions.

Suho asked, Luhan, what`s wrong? Why is your cheek so red?

Sehun asked, Lu-ge are you okay? And the others kept on yapping, asking questions all at once, making them sound incoherent.

The only one I understood was Chen, since he switched to Chinese. What happened, Luhan? Why are you pissed?

Being more annoyed with the kids, I decided to do what Mi-hyun and Kris did and just leave.

They're all giving me a headache... Maybe I should go call up one of my toys and have some fun...

With that, after I left the clubhouse, I decided to skip school and go have a good time. 

*After school*

Kris' POV

After what happen at Lunch, I decided to call up the boys without Luhan.

When they all got to our hideout, I told them all the events they missed out on.

Wait, so your telling me Mi-hyun likes LUHAN?, Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter